Ambassador Susan Rice: Libya Attack Not Premeditated

The Papa Obama apologists would have the American people believe
that people just happen to bring rocket-propelled grenades and/or heavy weapons
to a "unplanned" demonstration

The Left's desperation is growing

everyone over there drives around with a spare moter in their trunk.

The Papa Obama apologists would have the American people believe
that people just happen to bring rocket-propelled grenades and/or heavy weapons
to a "unplanned" demonstration

The Left's desperation is growing

everyone over there drives around with a spare moter in their trunk.

Perhaps

but they are attempting to downplay the "terrorist " and pre-planned elements of these events

They are desperately trying to push the idea that they had no warning
and these events are only due to a movie

People in politics believe if they say something OVER AND OVER AND OVER again .. We the people will believe it.. Well, Half the America will believe because they say things over and over and over again . TM comes to mind on this subject..

You can't believe a DAMN thing that comes out of this administration or the information from their LAPDOG lamestream media..

THEY ARE ALL A BUNCH OF LIARS

vote THEM OUT

It sure does seem that way

LIBYAN OFFICIAL WARNED USA '3 DAYS BEFORE ATTACK'

Libyan president: 'No doubt' consulate attack was 'preplanned' starting months ago...

One only has to look at the desperation of the Papa Obama apologists
to spin this away from him to see how worried they are....

Funny how they want to use this against Romney
But truthfully

Romney looked very Presidential
and this will help him for the election

Which is why the Papa Obama apologists
are trying to cover for it

Romney looked Presidential
Papa Obama went to Vegas to raise money

These tools, the Papa Obama apologists are really pathetic

Last edited:
"Workplace violence" like Hassan. Someone was pissed off at the Embassy. "I said no sugar in my coffeeJihad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Under Obama there are no terrorist attacks.

Yeah, it was workplace violence, damn Embassies. Move along, nothing to see here..

"No sugar in my coffee Jihad" now that's funny! :)

Last edited:
People in politics believe if they say something OVER AND OVER AND OVER again .. We the people will believe it.. Well, Half the America will believe because they say things over and over and over again . TM comes to mind on this subject..

We can see that with the latest lame attempts by
Papa Obama apologists
:eusa_whistle:

Rice was just on Chris Wallace's show insisting that it was all about the film, totally spontaneous and no one knew a thing.

I saw it

It was so pathetic
but these Papa Obama apologists are in pure panic mood:

WALLACE: This week, there have been anti-American protests in two dozen countries across the Islamic world.Tthe White House says it has nothing to do with the president’s policies. Let’s watch.

JAY CARNEY: This is not a case of protests directed at the United States writ large or at U.S. policy. This is in response to a video that is offensive.

WALLACE: You don’t really believe that?

AMB. RICE: Chris, absolutely I believe that.

images

images

As they burn Papa Obama in effigy

images

They have to cover for
Romney looking Presidential and
Papa Obama going to Vegas

Nope, NeoTroll, Romney looked anything but presidential this week, but at least he is toning it down.

He has to at this point.

The debates are his firewall now.

No matter how much Dr. House natters about polls, they are not in R's favor.

I won't give the President of Libya any credibility, as he is likely involved in some manner in the attack.

However, there are other credible sources out there that all point to the fact that this was premeditated and not some spontaneous outbreak against America.

As we have said years ago, this is the result of making public our intent.

Just take a look at Afghanistan. People are acting surprised that there are plants in our forces who are betraying us

That is just flat out wrong. These are people who know we are leaving and know what the taliban will do to them if they don't switch sides now.

Never let them know you have a timeline, and never, never, never, publish that timeline....

It gets people killed.

That, too, can be laid on the hands of Barack Obama.

Darkwind looks anything but smart with the post above.

Your "help" for Romney will help elect Obama.

Darkwind looks anything but smart with the post above.

Your "help" for Romney will help elect Obama.
Seriously pathetic.

Anyone with a half-brain would get it.....

Oh, that is why it is above your head......

What a tool..Go away little primate.....

**Ignore**

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice said the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi was not premeditated, directly contradicting top Libyan officials who say the attack was planned in advance.

Ambassador Susan Rice: Libya Attack Not Premeditated - ABC News

You have to read the above article, it is so damning of this administration I am surprised they are not now closing abc news. She is making the excuse for the lack of protect because it is a NEW installation. Isn't that exactly the opposite of logic and common sense.

She pretty much calls the leader of Libya a know nothing or a liar.

Libyan president: 'No doubt' attack 'preplanned'

Libyan president: 'No doubt' attack 'preplanned' - POLITICO.com

This has got to be one of the most Pathetic Moments for a US Admin I have ever witnessed. To actually send Carney up there to repeat over and over that these Mobs, and the Attack have Nothing to do with US policy, and are only about a Video is Laughable.

I can only hope they are just stuck in Campaign Mode and do not really believe that horse shit, because if they believe that were fucked.

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice said the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi was not premeditated, directly contradicting top Libyan officials who say the attack was planned in advance.

Ambassador Susan Rice: Libya Attack Not Premeditated - ABC News

You have to read the above article, it is so damning of this administration I am surprised they are not now closing abc news. She is making the excuse for the lack of protect because it is a NEW installation. Isn't that exactly the opposite of logic and common sense.

She pretty much calls the leader of Libya a know nothing or a liar.

Libyan president: 'No doubt' attack 'preplanned'

Libyan president: 'No doubt' attack 'preplanned' - POLITICO.com

This administration doesn't have a friggin clue what happened.
That's what we should take away from this.
Hillary has to take a major hit on this along with Obama.
There is no way they don't get away from this without some damage.

Well that would be true I guess if we had a fair and non biased media.

Seems to me that you and other RWer's have decided for the Muslims that are protesting what they are protesting about, nice way to try and put words into peoples mouths when reports coming out of the ME are that the movie is the reason.

Actually it's the ignorance from the left that will eey. I mean statments like the economy is doing good, you didn't build that, and this week the act of terrorism wasn't pre planned, and also they knew nothing about it. Eventhough it was 911. People that think know that obama doesn't have a clue, and obama supporters can only debate using liberal media talking points, and true educated americans can see through the lies of obama and the ignorant who defend the lies told.

The reason you guys look as stupid as you do is because of such posts as that.

You are costing Romney every time you post.

NeoTroll is talking about himself obviously. No, Neo, most of the Board does not believe the trash you are spreading. Better read. The Mohammed movie and the embassy attacks: Romney betrays free speech. - Slate Magazine

Your types are costing Romney the election.

Poor Jake, so stupid, so much time to show it.

The reason you guys look as stupid as you do is because of such posts as that.

You are costing Romney every time you post.

NeoTroll is talking about himself obviously. No, Neo, most of the Board does not believe the trash you are spreading. Better read. The Mohammed movie and the embassy attacks: Romney betrays free speech. - Slate Magazine

Your types are costing Romney the election.

Poor Jake, so stupid, so much time to show it.

You've got that post down, now lets move on to some new words and check your spelling, shall we?

Forum List

Back