Amazon's book banning crosses a dangerous censorship line

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Amazon’s book banning crosses a dangerous censorship line
OPINION (CP) – With the news last week that Amazon has banned Mohammed’s Koran: Why Muslims Kill for Islam, co-authored by British activist Tommy Robinson and Peter McLoughlin, Amazon has crossed a very dangerous and precarious line. Two immediate questions come to mind. First, why ban a book critiquing Islam when a host of other books critiquing – no, harshly attacking – other religious faiths are available on Amazon? Second, why ban this book and not other books that critique Islam? Why draw the line here?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh I know these censorship lines well why in the hell do you think all my articles are being posted in conspiracy it's LEFTIST CONTROL FREAKS whose brain size is about that of a ten yr old who still can't decipher fake from real yet.

But the weak end up losing just like this asshole CEO whose doing this ,I have personal hand feeling of it being done right on this board why in the hell once again do you think everything is hidden in Conspiracy when it is from certain news sources.

DON'T POST FROM A CERTAIN SOURCE SOUNDS LIKE FKN CENSORSHIP AND CONTROL TO ME.

Books and ideas scare these people...and so do Muslims. One reason they don’t ban books critical if Christianity is because Christians don’t riot and chop off heads over it.
Liberals and (((liberals))) enbed themselves into conflict with people who have a history of tolerance. Like Golfing Gator they find it easier to be brave in supporting the elites and not goring sacred bulls

Last edited:
OPINION (CP) – With the news last week that Amazon has banned Mohammed’s Koran: Why Muslims Kill for Islam, co-authored by British activist Tommy Robinson and Peter McLoughlin, Amazon has crossed a very dangerous and precarious line. Two immediate questions come to mind. First, why ban a book critiquing Islam when a host of other books critiquing – no, harshly attacking – other religious faiths are available on Amazon? Second, why ban this book and not other books that critique Islam? Why draw the line here?

Oh I know these censorship lines well why in the hell do you think all my articles are being posted in conspiracy it's LEFTIST CONTROL FREAKS whose brain size is about that of a ten yr old who still can't decipher fake from real yet.

But the weak end up losing just like this asshole CEO whose doing this ,I have personal hand feeling of it being done right on this board why in the hell once again do you think everything is hidden in Conspiracy when it is from certain news sources.

I have had it done to me too. If you criticize the wrong people even factually, your post will get moved off of one of the main boards. Now, could be a mod just saying, I think this belongs somewhere else. Hard to say, but at least they don't delete it.

If you want to buy a book by a career criminal who can’t stay out of jail, I’m sure there are other options.

Forum List

Back