Amazon plans to put camera and microphone in every bedroom

Tinfoil hat this CYKA

View attachment 171816

The CIA has a lot of legal restrictions against spying on American citizens. But collecting ambient geolocation data from devices is a grayer area, especially after the 2008 carve-outs to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. Hardware manufacturers, it turns out, store a trove of geolocation data; and some legislators have grown alarmed at how easy it is for the government to track you through your phone or PlayStation.

CIA Chief: We'll Spy on You Through Your Dishwasher
I'm married to the dishwasher. I hope she don't turn on me. Sometimes I am even the dish washer.

Pathetic this bs does this isn't it. WHAT'S even funnier a lot of people have started to notice when they talk about something certain ads that make it through ad blocks, will show up on their computers.

Like if you were talking about buying dog food or something an ad pops up or shows up on the right side of the puter lol

Wired reports that the incoming data is being mined by plugging into telecommunications companies’ switches, essentially the same method the NSA infamously uses for warrantless wiretapping of domestic communications, as exposed six years ago.

Former intelligence analyst turned best selling author James Bamford, has penned a lengthy piece on the NSA facility and warns “It is, in some measure, the realization of the ‘total information awareness’ program created during the first term of the Bush administration—an effort that was killed by Congress in 2003 after it caused an outcry over its potential for invading Americans’ privacy.”

CIA Head: We Will Spy On Americans Through Electrical Appliances

Tinfoil hat this CYKA

View attachment 171816

The CIA has a lot of legal restrictions against spying on American citizens. But collecting ambient geolocation data from devices is a grayer area, especially after the 2008 carve-outs to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. Hardware manufacturers, it turns out, store a trove of geolocation data; and some legislators have grown alarmed at how easy it is for the government to track you through your phone or PlayStation.

I'm married to the dishwasher. I hope she don't turn on me. Sometimes I am even the dish washer.

Pathetic this bs does this isn't it. WHAT'S even funnier a lot of people have started to notice when they talk about something certain ads that make it through ad blocks, will show up on their computers.

Like if you were talking about buying dog food or something an ad pops up or shows up on the right side of the puter lol
I don't have any of that stuff in my house. I do see the ads pop up on facebook when I have been searching similar items. Only use facebook because my three kids are on it and my grand daughter and local for sale pages.

Tinfoil hat this CYKA

View attachment 171816

I don't have any of that stuff in my house. I do see the ads pop up on facebook when I have been searching similar items.

Yeah those are more likely cookies, but if you see them pop up when you haven't searched it's freaky lol..

And most ppl aware of this also tape up their web cam area because the computers TV's included can be turned on without you knowing it.

Hackers can do anything and our Gov. is the biggest hacks of all .

Tinfoil hat this CYKA

View attachment 171816

I don't have any of that stuff in my house. I do see the ads pop up on facebook when I have been searching similar items. Only use facebook because my three kids are on it and my grand daughter and local for sale pages.

I don't got a smart tv either. Fact is, mine is kinda stoopid!

Commies stay always commies.
51AZNmwwgxL._SY550_.jpg

Forum List

Back