Amazon plans to put camera and microphone in every bedroom

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Amazon wants to put a camera and microphone in your bedroom with the UK launch of its latest Echo home device. The camera on the £119.99 ($129) Echo Spot, which doubles up as a ‘smart alarm’, will probably be facing directly at the user’s bed. The device, which is already available in the US has such sophisticated microphones it can hear people talking from across the room – even if music is playing. However, there remain privacy concerns over using such a device in the home. Amazon devices have previously activated when they’re not wanted meaning this small device could turn into a potential spy.
Amazon plans to put camera and microphone in every Bedroom
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They will be an are working on doing the same thing to the US. " GOOGLE" APPLE (SIRI), although Google is worse and so is F*** Book.
They're are going to make thier way into every home does not matter what you tell the trendy sheep today.

My Alexa sits on my desk.

If it's taking pictures, it's catching me making faces at the ignorant fools posting here

• Banned

If it's taking pictures, it's catching me making faces at the ignorant fools posting here

Wait until you fk yourself over with it, bet you won't say that then idiot.

• Banned

How many do you have of me?
it's behind the monitor, can't see you.

or your ignorant posts

do you lock your doors at night a.h
do you open your wallet at the check out and let EVERYONE SEE your card numbers

Gawd ppl like you are the dumbest clueless idiots with no brain.

or your ignorant posts

Yes

do you open your wallet at the check out and let EVERYONE SEE your card number

No, I keep them in my tin foil hat....

or your ignorant posts

If you have nothing to worry about FOOL

why don't you POST ALL OF THIS FOR US...

Your passwords
your checking account numbers
give us all the people in your address book
send us all your photos
give us your credit card numbers
give us the names of every family member you talk to
give us your drivers license number
give us your private information and then when you are all done with that POST IT ALL OVER THE WEB for the world to see.

Are you seriously that stupid.

or your ignorant posts

A recent incident at a sort of local gas pump has me paying with a lot of cash here lately. I stopped on the way to the doctors office for gas, put the card in the pump and it was authorized. But no gas would pump out. So I replaced the handle and moved up to the next one and got the ok, and started pumping gas. Funny, it stopped short of what I wanted. I had to get to the doc to I didn't worry about it. When I got home and tried to use the card again it was declined. I checked with the bank and the shell station had frozen 100.00 on my card. Took me 5 days to get it released.

REALITY FOR DUMMIES

27e2673f-fa3c-40a1-ac0b-2a5ebf0d1c1b.png

Lessons from the Dyn attack
Personal assistants fit into the larger concept of the smart home, so it’s useful to look at threats that have already targeted Internet of Things (IoT) devices.

Security experts have long predicted threats targeting everyday home devices connected to the internet, and the threat was made plain last fall when Mirai malware was used to hijack internet-facing webcams and other devices into massive botnets that were then used to launch a coordinated assault against Dyn, one of several companies hosting the the Domain Name System (DNS). That attack crippled such major sites as Twitter, Paypal, Netflix and Reddit.

Know the risks of Amazon Alexa and Google Home

It’s going to hear quite a bit of snoring and tooting from my bedroom. Also, gay sex.

I would feel pretty stupid talking to one of those devices.

But then again I also hate when my car talks to me or locks the doors automatially etc

I think my next car is going to be a restored 1970 Chevelle SS with none of that electronic shit

Tinfoil hat this CYKA

upload_2018-1-16_9-34-45.png

The CIA has a lot of legal restrictions against spying on American citizens. But collecting ambient geolocation data from devices is a grayer area, especially after the 2008 carve-outs to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. Hardware manufacturers, it turns out, store a trove of geolocation data; and some legislators have grown alarmed at how easy it is for the government to track you through your phone or PlayStation.

CIA Chief: We'll Spy on You Through Your Dishwasher

I would feel pretty stupid talking to one of those devices.

But then again I also hate when my car talks to me or locks the doors automatially etc

I think my next car is going to be a restored 1970 Chevelle SS with none of that electronic shit
Wouldn't it be cool to be able to reprogram what your friends (or enemies) cars say?

Example:
They sit down in the driver seat. Cars sez, "Dayuum, did you crap your pants or what?"

Tinfoil hat this CYKA

View attachment 171816

The CIA has a lot of legal restrictions against spying on American citizens. But collecting ambient geolocation data from devices is a grayer area, especially after the 2008 carve-outs to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. Hardware manufacturers, it turns out, store a trove of geolocation data; and some legislators have grown alarmed at how easy it is for the government to track you through your phone or PlayStation.

CIA Chief: We'll Spy on You Through Your Dishwasher
I'm married to the dishwasher. I hope she don't turn on me. Sometimes I am even the dish washer.

or your ignorant posts

If you have nothing to worry about FOOL

why don't you POST ALL OF THIS FOR US...

Your passwords
your checking account numbers
give us all the people in your address book
send us all your photos
give us your credit card numbers
give us the names of every family member you talk to
give us your drivers license number
give us your private information and then when you are all done with that POST IT ALL OVER THE WEB for the world to see.

Are you seriously that stupid.

Calm down...

I'm not as paranoid as you seem to be.

and I consider that a good thing.

Forum List

Back