‘AMATEUR HOUR’:Krauthammer slams Obama’s sudden decision to delay Syria strike

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Last edited:
I knew the neocons would start blabbering. They've had their day. It's safe to ignore them.

Pretty funny considering how they were demanding that Obama get Congressional approval just a few days ago.

Who was demanding that?
Obama certainly has the authority to act and was all set to do it. Now that the British and virtually the rest of the world have backed off any action he needs some kind of cover desperately.
He is a weak incompetent man way over his head. He should be getting bill Clinton coffee.

The only thing bad about Obama's decision is that he waited to long. He's just concerned about covering his ass.

Pretty funny considering how they were demanding that Obama get Congressional approval just a few days ago.

Like we couldn't see this coming ten miles away. First they swear that if he doesn't get Congressional approval he will be impeached. Then when he does the right thing and looks for Congressional approval, they all say he is weak. What a bunch of putzes.

Pretty funny considering how they were deman/ding that Obama get Congressional approval just a few days ago.

Funny, how he never worried about Congress when he issued all of his executive orders. This is a man trying to save face, forced to act on words he made in jest. Yeah, that's what we call painting yourself into a corner.

Like we couldn't see this coming ten miles away. First they swear that if he doesn't get Congressional approval he will be impeached. Then when he does the right thing and looks for Congressional approval, they all say he is weak. What a bunch of putzes.

Actually, Krauthammer still APPROVED of Obama going through Congress:
“Look, I think he should go to Congress,” he continued. “I think it is absolutely necessary. But he has done no preparation. What they should have done — I mean, this is sort of amateur hour. When there were the first attacks six months ago or if you like, when we had the current attacks, he should have immediately have called in the Congress the way the prime minister of Britain had called in the parliament, had a debate and got a resolution and then went out and told the world we are going do x or we are not going to do x.”

But hey, that's what the Satantic Progressives do (that have murdered 43,000,000 fetuses), they deceive and distort, or in this case --- lie.

Last edited:

Read more: Krauthammer on Obama delay on Syria strike: 'Amateur hour' | The Daily Caller

Very profound statement from Dr. Krauthammer. Yes, Obama should have gone to Congress much earlier especially before making statements that come back to bite him as a weak, feckless, big mouth. No matter what Congress votes, the world still views Obama as inept and weak.

i think it was wise for him to back off this issue

i think things would have gone to hell in a hand basket

if he would have flown in a few cruise missiles

Pretty funny considering how they were deman/ding that Obama get Congressional approval just a few days ago.

Funny, how he never worried about Congress when he issued all of his executive orders. This is a man trying to save face, forced to act on words he made in jest. Yeah, that's what we call painting yourself into a corner.

yeah up and until this point we have repeatedly heard him say

since congress wont act he would do everything in his power

to squirt congress

he did it just the other day with gun control in fact

funny how conservatives need to wait until the president takes a position on something , before they can take the opposing view

Exactly.

I really am amazed here by the sheer lack of intellectual merit in a lot of posters from the extreme right wing.

On this topic it's been particularly notable -

1) Obama should act on Syria! He's a pussy! He loves Muslims! (June 2013)

2) Obama should not act on Syria! It's illegal! (July)

3) Obama must get congressional approval! It's illegal! (Aug)

4) Obama doesn't need congrssional approval! He's wasting time! Impeach him! (Sept)

But hey, that's what the Satantic Progressives do (that have murdered 43,000,000 fetuses)

Do you really not think, even by your standards, that this comes across as something that could only be posted by someone stoned, schizophrenic and suffering from paranoid delusions?

I don't recall Krauthammer calling for Congressional approval. From what I've seen he's been beating the drop bombs drum right along with McCain, Graham and the like.

Wasn't Krauthammer also advocating that Obama just act unilaterally?

No.

Charles Krauthammer has been calling obama a fool since obama's idiot statement a year ago. Krauthammer said this was going to happen the day obama exhibited his stupidity for the world to see.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back