Amarillo is latest to debate ban on using roads to transport people seeking abortions

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

They are getting desperate with this nonsense. Before long they will require women to clock in and out of the home to ensure that they are not up to sluttiness.

Its all a bit un American.

There's no way to track who is using what roads. Denying tax payers the use of public roads is illegal.

They are getting desperate with this nonsense. Before long they will require women to clock in and out of the home to ensure that they are not up to sluttiness.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Obsessed with killing the unborn and sexual mutilation of the ones who survive the abortionist's knife.

Sigh ... another over-exaggeration of the facts .. It's only a thought .. and not even close to passage.

"I'm only a bill ...."

Although .. I'm happy that Texas, my home state, is being aggressive on this motherly act of aborting their future children.

Where oh where will you go now to kill your baby?

Not a fan of abortion at all but banning the use of streets? That's stupidity at its highest level.
Agreed. In very much pro-life, but a big argument against Roe versus Wade was that abortion should be left up to states, as are other forms of murder. Trying to use this silly work around to ban Texans from having abortions and other states is nonsensical.

You can tell how much by the fact that this particular OP can start a thread and actually be right. He's not even a stopped clock, but more like a stopped calendar, right once a year.

Tommy, you've had your one time per year. But a new year starts in only a couple of weeks, so who knows things may be looking up for you.

Agreed. In very much pro-life, but a big argument against Roe versus Wade was that abortion should be left up to states, as are other forms of murder. Trying to use this silly work around to ban Texans from having abortions and other states is nonsensical.

You can tell how much by the fact that this particular OP can start a thread and actually be right. He's not even a stopped clock, but more like a stopped calendar, right once a year.

Tommy, you've had your one time per year. But a new year starts in only a couple of weeks, so who knows things may be looking up for you.
It's probably not even true.

One more reason for women to get the heck outta Amarillo. The whole place reeks of cow shit.
If they were to stop me I would say I need to take a drive to get some air.

Conservataliban stuff.

These people are dangerously deranged fascists.

Forum List

Back