Amanda Knox engaged

Bloody sickening. A convicted murderer gets to live her life in peace while her victim, Meredith Kercher, goes unremembered. All because the US doesn't have the balls to accept another democracy's justice system's results, and extradite her to Italy to be punished for the brutal murder of a promising young lady.

Goes to show just how much you know. She wasn't convicted, and Italy was the one that overturned the charges......ijit.
Bloody sickening. A convicted murderer gets to live her life in peace while her victim, Meredith Kercher, goes unremembered. All because the US doesn't have the balls to accept another democracy's justice system's results, and extradite her to Italy to be punished for the brutal murder of a promising young lady.

Goes to show how much you know. She did not murder that girl, the prosecution failed to present enough evidence, and now Italy has overturned the conviction. And it had nothing to do with the US not extraditing her, traitor.

You shouldn't pay attention to Ann Coulter and other conservatives who tried to throw an American under the bus.

Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court - Yahoo News

Goes to show what you know, Rayne is a liberal Brit. The conservatives on this thread stood by her and were against extradition.

Funny, the last time I checked Ann Coulter was a conservative and she would have strung Amanda Knox up and shot her, if she could. And, she claims that it is liberals who are defending Amanda Knox. So, you might want to check your sources, you may be on the wrong side of this issue....:)

Oh, and I don't care what/who Rayne is, I don't agree with him, he has been banned and rightfully so.

CaféAuLait, who I debated on this topic, is a conservative and she was claiming that Amanda was guilty and should be sent back to Italy to pay for the crime, and she also quoted Ann Coulter many times.

Despite liberals' desperate need for Europeans to like them, the American media have enraged the entire nation of Italy with their bald-faced lies about a heinous murder in Perugia committed by a fresh-faced American girl, Amanda Knox.
Ann Coulter - September 7 2011 - AMANDA KNOX THE NEW MUMIA
Ann Coulter....Your side hates her. Now you're quoting her...For your own reasons.
Ann Coulter is a far right wing commentator/author....She does what she does to sell books and accumulate clicks on her blogs.
As a conservative, I give her writings a wide berth.

Goes to show just how much you know. She wasn't convicted, and Italy was the one that overturned the charges......ijit.

Goes to show how much you know. She did not murder that girl, the prosecution failed to present enough evidence, and now Italy has overturned the conviction. And it had nothing to do with the US not extraditing her, traitor.

You shouldn't pay attention to Ann Coulter and other conservatives who tried to throw an American under the bus.

Goes to show what you know, Rayne is a liberal Brit. The conservatives on this thread stood by her and were against extradition.

Funny, the last time I checked Ann Coulter was a conservative and she would have strung Amanda Knox up and shot her, if she could. And, she claims that it is liberals who are defending Amanda Knox. So, you might want to check your sources, you may be on the wrong side of this issue....:)

Oh, and I don't care what/who Rayne is, I don't agree with him, he has been banned and rightfully so.

CaféAuLait, who I debated on this topic, is a conservative and she was claiming that Amanda was guilty and should be sent back to Italy to pay for the crime, and she also quoted Ann Coulter many times.

Despite liberals' desperate need for Europeans to like them, the American media have enraged the entire nation of Italy with their bald-faced lies about a heinous murder in Perugia committed by a fresh-faced American girl, Amanda Knox.
Ann Coulter....Your side hates her. Now you're quoting her...For your own reasons.
Before you get all excited that a Lib is quoting Ann Coulter, you may want to re-read my posts. Coulter and I are not on the same page.

Ann Coulter is a far right wing commentator/author....She does what she does to sell books and accumulate clicks on her blogs.

Good for you, but many conservatives hang on her every word.

Mertex is a typical emoting shrill liberal...Absent of logic and intelligence.

And you're a typical idiot conservative trying to sound smart. You can't even understand what you read....go back to playing with your Lego blocks.

Before you get all excited that a Lib is quoting Ann Coulter, you may want to re-read my posts. Coulter and I are not on the same page.

Yeah....No kidding,. You just used Ann Coulter's writing for your own reasons.
A matter of convenience,

And you're a typical idiot conservative trying to sound smart. You can't even understand what you read....go back to playing with your Lego blocks.
With you posessing a room temperature IQ and a propensity to spew emotionally, I expected nothing less from you

With you posessing a room temperature IQ and a propensity to spew emotionally, I expected nothing less from you

Ha,ha, if you were to take an IQ test, the results would be negative. Your vapid responses seem to come from someone whose brain is in the fetal stage - I would ask how old you are but I'm afraid you can't count that high.

Yeah....No kidding,. You just used Ann Coulter's writing for your own reasons.
A matter of convenience,

Are you always this stupid or are you making an extra special effort today? Of course I used Ann Coulter....not favorably, but to show how totally inept some conservatives are. You seem to have your own set of problems.

Are you really this dumb? Never mind. BTW, we now know her conviction has been overturned, as it should have been, due to the fact that there was no tangible evidence to convict her or her boyfriend. Sure, there is a slight possibility that they did it, but we don't convict people, nor should any country, based on the possibility that they did it. There actually has to be proof, something the Italian prosecution never had. What is sickening is that you believe people should be locked up because you think they are guilty. That's fucked up.

from what I recall she was convicted then released, dragged back and convicted then released again

Italy is nuts if they think we should just give her up yet again for another clown car act.

Forum List

Back