am i doomed to hell?

You were just fine, until you mentioned God and the rape thingy.

So you do you like yourself? Medium or well done?

0.png
Do you think god is that PC?
I am proud for him going through rehab and turning to love like jesus spoke of. Does that not count?

Just joking around, but you should have a little more respect, that is, if you think there is a chance God is real.

As for salvation, are you seriously asking me what I think the requirements are?
Honestly, I was blasting gods illogical, tyrannical actions, for killing for the sins of the father.
I was just using my geneology for a starting point.

Well the way you talk about him you would think he would just send a lightening bolt down on ya or something.

Funny, you are still here.
I have been told that many of times. Lol
I feel like the whole thing is a shame like all man made religions, so i have fun.

I really don't see how man could have written the Bible. I mean, "Thou shalt not commit adultery? Don't get drunk? Don't fornicate?"

Nope, does not seem possible.

As for a woman writing it, "Obey your husband"? That is even more absurd.

Nope, that is some super natural stuff right there.

If we advance enough to make video game characters sentient, and we are OUTSIDE their world and yet set up the rules that govern their world, are we "guilty" of "magic," or is it that we are simply not limited by the laws that govern their world?

THAT is what separates God and His realm from our world. He is not limited by the laws that govern His Creation

I dont doubt a supreme being, i just dont believe in the abrahamic god. So i understand where you are going with this

Well I hate to break it to ya, but the Abrahamic God is about the only game in town.

Why is that do you reckon?

Do you think god is that PC?
I am proud for him going through rehab and turning to love like jesus spoke of. Does that not count?

Just joking around, but you should have a little more respect, that is, if you think there is a chance God is real.

As for salvation, are you seriously asking me what I think the requirements are?
Honestly, I was blasting gods illogical, tyrannical actions, for killing for the sins of the father.
I was just using my geneology for a starting point.

Well the way you talk about him you would think he would just send a lightening bolt down on ya or something.

Funny, you are still here.
I have been told that many of times. Lol
I feel like the whole thing is a shame like all man made religions, so i have fun.

I really don't see how man could have written the Bible. I mean, "Thou shalt not commit adultery? Don't get drunk? Don't fornicate?"

Nope, does not seem possible.

As for a woman writing it, "Obey your husband"? That is even more absurd.

Nope, that is some super natural stuff right there.
Abraham was sumerian. Sumerian religion outdates the abrahamic religions.
The sumerian and abrahamic religions have wayyyy too much in common.
I also think that if something was so powerful and intelligent to create our reality, he wouldnt be a genocidal, vengeful tyrant.

If we advance enough to make video game characters sentient, and we are OUTSIDE their world and yet set up the rules that govern their world, are we "guilty" of "magic," or is it that we are simply not limited by the laws that govern their world?

THAT is what separates God and His realm from our world. He is not limited by the laws that govern His Creation

I dont doubt a supreme being, i just dont believe in the abrahamic god. So i understand where you are going with this

Well I hate to break it to ya, but the Abrahamic God is about the only game in town.

Why is that do you reckon?

Because i was born in a christian majority nation. Lol

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Should i be scared for my soul?

It'll be aight, bro. Come join the Goy. :itsok:

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...

I remember way more talk in the new testament about being nice to Samaritans, rich camels and needles and the like than Jesus being concerned about who your parents were.

So if the christians are correct you're probably going to hell for purposely sleeping through church or mass or whatever depending on your sect.

If the jews are correct, I dunno. That Mary raped by god line while funny just might get you there.

Death Angel
Google eridu. Thats tthe sumerian garden of eden where mankind was created :rolleyes:
I find that funny but im not sure you should. Your god is awfully jealous..

You are a redeemed member of the Order, Mr. Harley. Please choose your most valued land animal and bring it to the ritual this weekend. (beast ice is not an animal fwiw)

anyways...

Of course not, Old Testament God was a jerk , and he most certainly would have sent you to hell for eternity for the crime of descending from someone who murdered His son.

But New Testament God is a cool cat, you can do whatever you want as long as you believe in Jesus and apologize before you die.

I also think that if something was so powerful and intelligent to create our reality, he wouldnt be a genocidal, vengeful tyrant
He is a god of Love. You choose to go over to the dark side. He doesn't kill you if you keep your evil to yourself, but when you contaminate the culture (like murdering 60 million babies in this country alone), the nation falls under Divine Judgement. That is an act of love.

That is YOUR doing, not His. You are dust in His eyes. Yet if you CHOOSE to become His son, your existence becomes infinitely more important.

This life you experience now is TEMPORARY. You were created to be TEMPORARY in case you reject His gift of eternal life. Time is short. Choose wisely.

I also think that if something was so powerful and intelligent to create our reality, he wouldnt be a genocidal, vengeful tyrant
He is a god of Love. You choose to go over to the dark side. He doesn't kill you if you keep your evil to yourself, but when you contaminate the culture (like murdering 60 million babies in this country alone), the nation falls under Divine Judgement.

That is YOUR doing, not His. You are dust in His eyes. Yet if you CHOOSE to become His son, your existence becomes infinitely more important.

This life you experience now is TEMPORARY. You were created to be TEMPORARY in case you reject His gift of eternal life. Time is short. Choose wisely.
So newborns and toddlers couldnt keep their evil to themselves?
Thats the problem with defending man made religion. It isnt perfect and it isnt consistent.
Because humans arent perfect.

Google eridu. Thats tthe sumerian garden of eden where mankind was created :rolleyes:
Is there a point you're trying to make? Are you surprised all cultures carry remnants of the creation account? Seems strange that you would. Most cultures also to varying degrees match the flood account which God Haters reject.

Is there a point you're trying to make? Are you surprised all cultures carry remnants of the creation account? Seems strange that you would. Most cultures also to varying degrees match the flood account which God Haters reject.

God haters don't reject that the flood occurred. If you mean atheists, they don't believe in God , so logically they don't hate God. The only people who hate God are Satan worshipers. But they most certainly don't disagree with the historical account of the Bible, they simply believe that God is the bad guy.

All cuktures dont carry remnants of your creation account. Hell, the sumerians dont either. Its like abraham stole the plot and changed the details.
Just like previous deities before jesus time that had the same kinda miracles goin on, they just werent rape babies.

Forum List

Back