Am I a mutant? :)

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Know the three-fingered salute Boy Scouts use? I can't do that with either hand. My left's a little more able, but my right I can only barely touch my thumb to my little finger, and the 3 center fingers which should go vertical stay bent an ddon't even move. Is this a mutation of some sort? :)

Keep trying to discover my mutant powers shooting webs from my wrist, flying (ouch,) running really fast but nothing yet. :)

Know the three-fingered salute Boy Scouts use? I can't do that with either hand. My left's a little more able, but my right I can only barely touch my thumb to my little finger, and the 3 center fingers which should go vertical stay bent an ddon't even move. Is this a mutation of some sort? :)

Keep trying to discover my mutant powers shooting webs from my wrist, flying (ouch,) running really fast but nothing yet. :)

Hmmm... Sounds like a neurological issue, TBH.

Has a doctor ever said anything about it?

Hmmm... Sounds like a neurological issue, TBH.

Has a doctor ever said anything about it?

Never thought to ask one about it. Just never tried getting into the Boy Scouts. Cub Scouts yes, but the two-fingered salute I can do. Though there's some strain. Three fingered one there's so much strain it crosses over into painful. Seems like a muscle or tendon issue more than neuro. Neuro would be I could use my left to manipulate the right into position like, but I can't even do that, it's excruciating.

God has cursed you.....

God has cursed you.....

Maybe. But comparing myself to other men at the gym, not where it counts. :)

God has cursed you.....

Maybe. But comparing myself to other men at the gym, not where it counts. :)

God has really cursed you for peeking.....

Forum List

Back