Alvin Bragg promises not to prosecute theft to establish 'racial equity' balance

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Alvin Bragg promises not to prosecute theft...

Bragg should be immediately fired for this alone. I don't care what your reason is for refusing to prosecute crime when it is your job to do just that.

'Racial Equity Balance'?

F* that - do your damn job or GTFO.

Seems fair to me. Some can get charged with fraud over and over and never have to worry about jail so all should be the same.

They should make it legal to shoot these worthless fucking thieves.

They do nothing worthwhile for our society, so let's get rid of their useless, ugly asses. Or ship them to some god-forsaken African shithole.

Bragg should be immediately fired for this alone. I don't care what your reason is for refusing to prosecute crime when it is your job to do just that.

'Racial Equity Balance'?

This thread didn't age well. This is only one example of the OP being full of it.

'Racial Equity Balance'?

Should you be fired for lying about it?
Here's one of many examples:

This thread didn't age well. This is only one example of the OP being full of it.
So Bragg lied...

BTW, dumbass ... Bragg said he would not PROSECUTE theft.

Your link says these guys were ARRESTED....you DO know Bragg doesn't ARREST criminals, right?
- That would be the COPS Democrats want to defund and replace with social workers.

Has Bragg PROSECUTED them yet, dumbass?

BTW, Murder isn't exactly shoplifting or average 'theft' is it. Will Bragg lower their charges to 'misdemeanors'?
- Probably not since so many people are now looking at him.

Don't you ever get tired of himiliating yourself?

:itsok:

Last edited:
So Bragg lied...

Your link says these guys were ARRESTED....you DO know Bragg doesn't ARREST criminals, right?
- That would be the COPS Democrats want to defund and replace with social workers.

BTW, Murder isn't exactly shoplifting or average 'theft' is it. Will Bragg lower their charges to 'misdemeanors'?

Ok. What you're challenging me to do is find out whether Bragg has prosecuted theft.
I just wanna have it clear, before I embarrass you for the 204,845th time.

Last edited:
So Bragg lied...

Uh oh. We have a front runner for misinformer of the year. Move over, Macho Man! from the article:

"Robert Demaio, 34, and Jacob Barroso, 30, are charged with second-degree murder, robbery, identity theft, grand larceny and conspiracy, according to an indictment. "

Robert Demaio, 34, and Jacob Barroso, 30, are charged with second-degree murder, robbery, identity theft, grand larceny and conspiracy, according to an indictment.

Last edited:

'Racial Equity Balance'?

One very large reason that black people, especially black kids, suffer uncontrolled crime from theft to assault to murder at so much higher rates than any other demographic is due to these idiots who hamstring or defund the police and won't prosecute criminals because it is 'racial inequality.'

Ok. What you're challenging me to do is find out whether Bragg has prosecuted theft.

No, dumbass. I want you to prove Bragg has prosecuted the men arrested in the link you posted, the one you used to attempt to falsely call me a liar.

The men were ARRESTED - NOT BY BRAGG.

They have NOT been PROSECUTED yet.

You set out to call.me a liar, and all you succeeded in doing was proving you are a dumbass.

No, dumbass. I want you to prove Bragg has prosecuted the men arrested in the link you posted, the one you used to attempt to falsely call me a liar.

The men were ARRESTED - NOT BY BRAGG.

They have NOT been PROSECUTED yet.

You set out to call.me a liar, and all you succeeded in doing was proving you are a dumbass.
LMAO. You started a thread Alvin Bragg has prosecuted nobody for theft.

Not only did you lie in your blanket claim that Alvin Bragg has prosecuted zero people for theft, but you also lied about charging someone being different from prosecuting someone. It is Alvin Bragg who charges people in manhattan.. and yes, the second they are charged they are being prosecuted. Stop pretending to be that dumb. You're more of a liar than a dumbass, although dumber than most people here to boot.

Now give me the link saying that zero people have been prosecuted for theft since Bragg took over, and apologize for lying about prosecuting meeting something different than charging.

Your sorry ass dug up a comment from May 2021. Not when being asked for 2022-2023 evidence you play dead like a possum.

And if your dumb lying ass is pretending that prosecution is the same as convictions, then give me a link to this statistic saying that there have been zero theft convictions since Bragg took over.

I had you in third or fourth place as my misinformer of the year candidate before this thread. But this has brought you to the top. It was the biggest mistake you ever made in this board

LMAO. You started a thread Alvin Bragg has prosecuted nobody for theft.

I'm sorry - I forgot how stupid you are and how bad your reading comprehension is. Thank you for reminding me.

No, I didn"t do any such thing.

I posted an article written by a journalist who quoted Bragg promising not to prosecute theft IOT establish 'racial equity balance' ... whatever the f* THAT is supposed to mean.

YOU then posted a link to some story about a few guys getting ARRESTED, claiming it proved I was a 'LIAR'. I then had to explain to your dumb ass how someone gettng ARRESTED has nothing to do with Bragg and is not the same thing as being PROSECUTED.

Also, how can I be the one lying when it was BRAGG who 'promised' not to arrest people for THEFT?!

Additionally, 'THEFT' is stealing things, like shoplifting. In the article you posted the nen were arresyed for hold-ups, robbing people, and murder. You are too stupid to realize 'THEFT' is different from 'ARMED ROBBERY'.

Each time you post you attempt to spin the thread, your ignorant posts, or whatever you need to cover up your prevuius ignorance and try attack me.

At this point I am not sure if you know Bragg is a DA, what a DA is, and that DAs do not ARREST people. Based on Bragg's record I am not even sure HE knows what his job is.

I can't help what stupid things come out of Bragg's mouth thatvis reported on any more than I can help what stupidity you choose to post online.

I would ask you if you know what 'racial equity balance' is but you don't even know a DA's job is to PROSECUTE, not ARREST people, so asking you would be a waste of time, I'm sure.

Last edited:
I'm sorry - I forgot how stupid you are and how bad your reading comprehension is. Thank you for reminding me.

I posted an article written by a journalist who quoted Bragg promising not to prosecute theft IOT establish 'racial equity balance' ... whatever the f* THAT is supposed to mean.

YOU then posted a link to some story about a few guys getting ARRESTED, claiming it proved I was a 'LIAR'. I then had to explain to your dumb ass how someone gettng ARRESTED has nothing to do with Bragg and is not the same thing as being PROSECUTED.

Also, how can I be the one lying when it was BRAGG who 'promised' not to arrest people for THEFT?!

Additionally, 'THEFT' is stealing things, like shoplifting. In the article you posted the nen were arresyed for hold-ups, robbing people, and murder. You are too stupid to realize 'THEFT' is different from 'ARMED ROBBERY'.

Each time you post you attempt to spin the thread, your ignorant posts, or whatever you need to cover up your prevuius ignorance and try attack me.

At this point I am not sure if you know Bragg is a DA, what a DA is, and that DAs do not ARREST people. Based on Bragg's record I am not even sure HE knows what his job is.

I can't help what stupid things come out of Bragg's mouth thatvis reported on any more than I can help what stupidity you choose to post online.

I would ask you if you know what 'racial equity balance' is but you don't even know a DA's job is to PROSECUTE, not ARREST people, so asking you would be a waste of time, I'm sure.

9 paragraphs. Nine, paragraphs wasted with zero words about the fact that the men arrested will also charged. Your dumb self doesn't know the difference between an arrest and a charge.

Police don't charge. The DA charges. And just to rub salt in the self-inflicted wound that is this thread, here's another prosecution of theft:
Screenshot_20230421_021749_Edge.jpg

9 paragraphs. Nine, paragraphs wasted with zero words about the fact that the men arrested will also charged. Your dumb self doesn't know the difference between an arrest and a charge.

Again, being CHARGED is not the same thing as being PROSECUTED. If you knew Bragg's pathetic record you would know that.

If you have a problem with what Bragg promised and how he might be lying then take it up with the George Soros acolyte.

You know what is really 'wasted'? Any time and effort expended trying to have an intelligent conversation with your dumb ass. I'm not wasting any more on you.

easyt45 said:
Again, being CHARGED is not the same thing as being PROSECUTED. If you knew Bragg's pathetic record you would know that.

If you have a problem with what Bragg promised and how he might be lying then take it up with the George Soros acolyte.

You know what is really 'wasted'? Any time and effort expended trying to have an intelligent conversation with your dumb ass. I'm not wasting any more on you.
Why did you type the word, "again", when this is the first time you address the charge vs. prosecution comparison? So far you have been that an arrest was all that occurred. I forced you to finally admit that Alvin Bragg charged these individuals. So now they're being prosecuted no matter how much gaslighting you engage in.

Nobody in your thread knows what the hell you think prosecution means, because you're just gaslighting, hoping that other people get confused.

By the way, your dumbest moment was when you said robbery doesn't qualify as theft. You said,

"Additionally, 'THEFT' is stealing things, like shoplifting. In the article you posted the nen were arresyed for hold-ups, robbing people, and murder. You are too stupid to realize 'THEFT' is different from 'ARMED ROBBERY'."

But Robert is literally defined as theft in the NY code, and I quote:

"Robbery is forcible stealing."

Paraphrasing this guy:
"I never said Bragg didn't want to prosecute anyone for theft. I just posted an article by an author who said that!"

Forum List

Back