Alternative Discussion Sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any discussion sites that are not corrupted by left-wing moderators seeking to limit free speech and conversation? If so, please list them.

Link: USMB
If you have a forum issue...here's a forum tissue.

1689953035639.jpeg

you poor thing.

Are there any discussion sites that are not corrupted by left-wing moderators seeking to limit free speech and conversation? If so, please list them.

Link: USMB

Why would you even want to participate in one of those sites that are "popular with Trumpist extremists and frequently hosts violent, antisemitic and racist content"?

:laughing0301:

Anti-Defamation League

Last edited:
I've not seen any limiting of free speech here. I've seen threads closed because those who start them can't follow simple rules.
Oh they limit free speech all the time. The rules are made up as they go along. One mod says, "I don't know why _____ locked that thread"

I don't know why FCT locked it for that reason.
So there is that...but really...is it that big a deal?

Its fun that right wingers put so much stock into their own thoughts. No dude (I'm talking to the OP not you) --Its not some vast conspiracy to silence you because you're too dangerous to the establishment. Anyone who has posted here for a certain amount of time has seen inexplicable moderation.

The USMB is in competition with every site, there are only so many mouse clicks to go around
Not "every" site. Their insecurity is a bit over the top. They don't even want you mentioning video chat sites. Which is waaay out of this forums wheelhouse. The only sites that seem to get a pass, are FaceBook, and Twitter for some reason. If you started a thread to ask about... Your favorite cross stitch, or needle point forum; the spergs in charge would nuke it. They really are that over the top...

Not "every" site. Their insecurity is a bit over the top. They don't even want you mentioning video chat sites. Which is waaay out of this forums wheelhouse. The only sites that seem to get a pass, are FaceBook, and Twitter for some reason. If you started a thread to ask about... Your favorite cross stitch, or needle point forum; the spergs in charge would nuke it. They really are that over the top...

What if you mention one of the sites that's owned by the same guy who owns this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back