Allen West, another dumb GOPtard knows nothing about MLK

Cain spoke for an entire ethnic group by calling blacks brainwashed and the only Negroes on the plantation are GOPtards like him and Cain, two frustrated house slaves made at the fact that they get almost 0 support from blacks.

Thats his opinion, there was nothing racial about it.

But I have seen democrats call black conservatives uncle tom for becoming educated.

Now do you have something other then you acting like a child or not?

Democrats don't call black conservatives "Uncle Toms" for being educated you dumb monkey, you have educated Democrats too, its about what they represent, not what their education level is you jackass. FAIL, try again.

That is the primary reason or did you need to get owned with the urban dictionary?

If someone is racist, Cain would be their go to person.

"blacks are brainwashed, that is what my black friend Hermain Cain said"

They know he's black. That's all they need to know.

Racist.

CG, shut the hell up with the racist BS, its boring and irritating, every time a black GOPtard gets attacked its racist and when when these same black GOPtards attack blacks who vote Democratic and or don't vote Republican you never call these black GOPtards racists. Its really getting so damn old with you making the same lame argument in place of making no real argument.

Bass, it's a free speech board... I only 'shut the hell up' if I'm told to by a Mod. Not you, little man.

Secondly, when morons like rdean use race as a weapon, then they make race a weapon to be used against them. He's a racist.

Grow up.

If someone is racist, Cain would be their go to person.

"blacks are brainwashed, that is what my black friend Hermain Cain said"

But everything would be OK if you nasty white folks would just make reparations.

Yeah yeah we have heard it all before.

Thats his opinion, there was nothing racial about it.

But I have seen democrats call black conservatives uncle tom for becoming educated.

Now do you have something other then you acting like a child or not?

Democrats don't call black conservatives "Uncle Toms" for being educated you dumb monkey, you have educated Democrats too, its about what they represent, not what their education level is you jackass. FAIL, try again.

That is the primary reason or did you need to get owned with the urban dictionary?

You don't know what am Uncle Tom is, hint, it has nothing to do with education level.

CG, shut the hell up with the racist BS, its boring and irritating, every time a black GOPtard gets attacked its racist and when when these same black GOPtards attack blacks who vote Democratic and or don't vote Republican you never call these black GOPtards racists. Its really getting so damn old with you making the same lame argument in place of making no real argument.

Bass, it's a free speech board... I only 'shut the hell up' if I'm told to by a Mod. Not you, little man.

Secondly, when morons like rdean use race as a weapon, then they make race a weapon to be used against them. He's a racist.

Grow up.

When Cain used race as a "weapon" you little biased lips said nothing so people should ignore you whenever you say something is racist.

You don't know what am Uncle Tom is, hint, it has nothing to do with education level.

It involves taking up the habits of the white man. You know like vocabulary and education.

Uncle Tom is a term used by black people to try to convince other black people that working, education, living well, and setting a good example for their children is selling out.

AT any rate, this thread is about GOPtard West saying MLK would not support the OWS protests when that retard clearly knows nothing about MLK.

It involves taking up the habits of the white man. You know like vocabulary and education.

Uncle Tom is a term used by black people to try to convince other black people that working, education, living well, and setting a good example for their children is selling out.

Wrong, Uncle tom is a black person who lies prostrate for whites, by your logic dumb distorted reasoning most blacks would be Uncle Toms since most blacks are harding working, stressing education, living well and setting good examples for their children, you pretend those things are only exclusive to black GOPtards when they are not, jackass, try again.

Wrong, Uncle tom is a black person who lies prostrate for whites, by your logic dumb distorted reasoning most blacks would be Uncle Toms since most blacks are harding working, stressing education, living well and setting good examples for their children, you pretend those things are only exclusive to black GOPtards when they are not, jackass, try again.

Damn you insist on being stupid. OK THEN

Urban Dictionary: Uncle Tom

Educate yourself. It is the left that uses the term with frequency more then demonstrating your unstoppable stupidity.

But you might answer as to why so many blacks were cheating for students...We wouldnt want them to follow the white man ways.

Educate yourself. It is the left that uses the term with frequency more then demonstrating your unstoppable stupidity.

But you might answer as to why so many blacks were cheating for students...We wouldnt want them to follow the white man ways.

I don't give a damn what some urban dictionary says retard, thats not the standard for African Americans.

Grow up.

When Cain used race as a "weapon" you little biased lips said nothing so people should ignore you whenever you say something is racist.

I'm trying to work out what the rule is for this whole 'racism' thing. Let me see if I understand it.... the left can use race as a weapon and not be racist, but the right can't use race as a weapon without being racist. Have I got that right?

Moron.

I don't give a damn what some urban dictionary says retard, thats not the standard for African Americans.

Yes we understand you dont want definitions. I remember Obama throwing a hissy fit on TV over the definition of tax.

You insist on being intellectually incompetent, it is part of what makes you a lefty.

Allen West: MLK Would Not Have Supported Occupy Wall Street | News One

MLK mostly likely would *NOT* support that retard of a politician, especially his bigoted comments about Muslims, has West ever heard of the Poor People's Campaign and MLK's thoughts about the distribution of wealth? Ignoramus.
Yeah, yeah Basshole...we get it...West isn't authentic either. Point of fact? MLK leaned Republican...

Why Martin Luther King Was Republican

Rut roh! Even MLK wasn't authentic in your twisted racist world. :eek:

They know he's black. That's all they need to know.

Racist.

That's funny, you lefty kooks have been race baiting for at least the last 25 years.....

That's funny, you lefty kooks have been race baiting for at least the last 25 years.....
Goes back farther than that...but hey? At least they are consistant! :lol:

Allen West: MLK Would Not Have Supported Occupy Wall Street | News One

MLK mostly likely would *NOT* support that retard of a politician, especially his bigoted comments about Muslims, has West ever heard of the Poor People's Campaign and MLK's thoughts about the distribution of wealth? Ignoramus.
Yeah, yeah Basshole...we get it...West isn't authentic either. Point of fact? MLK leaned Republican...

Why Martin Luther King Was Republican

Rut roh! Even MLK wasn't authentic in your twisted racist world. :eek:

MLK did not lean Republican you retarded jackass, he publicly endorsed two Democratic presidents, stop repeating the same damn rightwing lies. West doesn't know jack about MLK, he stood against most if not all of the what the far right stands for, stop twisting his legacy. MLk was no bigot toward Muslims like Allen West is, these sellouts need to quit using MLK's name in vain.

Forum List

Back