Alleged comedian at WHCD smears Bannon as a ‘Nazi,’ Sessions as a racist

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Minhaj.png

Is anyone beside me surprised that The White House Correspondents group would pick an American-born Indian Muslim to head up their get together? It just shows how far outside of the mainstream they are.

And here is but one example of this jerk’s so-called humor:

Jeff Sessions could not be here tonight; he is doing a pre-civil war enactment,” the alleged comedian said. “On his RSVP he wrote, ‘No.’ Just no! Which happens to be his second favorite n-word.”

Read more: Alleged comedian at WHCD smears Bannon as a ‘Nazi,’ Sessions as a racist

Minhaj.png

Is anyone beside me surprised that The White House Correspondents group would pick an American-born Indian Muslim to head up their get together? It just shows how far outside of the mainstream they are.

Jeff Sessions could not be here tonight; he is doing a pre-civil war enactment,” the alleged comedian said. “On his RSVP he wrote, ‘No.’ Just no! Which happens to be his second favorite n-word.”

Read more: Alleged comedian at WHCD smears Bannon as a ‘Nazi,’ Sessions as a racist
So is he an American ?

what is wrong with americans first? how funny....the potus wants to shut down the press as soon as possible...and yall are more concerned with this?
When did he say that? It would have made big news so I think you're just lying as usual.

Libs now see pure unadulterated hate as humor, they are that far gone.

Minhaj.png

So is he an American ?

Yes. So what?

Minhaj.png

So is he an American ?

Yes. So what?
What is the relevance of his ancestry ?

You highlighted this.

what is wrong with americans first? how funny....the potus wants to shut down the press as soon as possible...and yall are more concerned with this?
When did he say that? It would have made big news so I think you're just lying as usual.

Banning IS a white supremacist and a Nazi. Session IS a racist. Why are you being such a snowflake?

No. An Indian Muslim cannot tell me who is the better American when that muslim is a half step from strapping on a suicide vest.

Minhaj.png

The mainstream? Trumps white high school boys?alleged in our small ,minds? I'm still looking for a brown guy at a trumpie KKK rally.
Hilarious

No. An Indian Muslim cannot tell me who is the better American when that muslim is a half step from strapping on a suicide vest.
Such stupidity.
I guess you love our white boy terrorists?
No prob with our 30000 gun deaths and 100000 rapes per year? All uppity nixxers?

Banning IS a white supremacist and a Nazi. Session IS a racist. Why are you being such a snowflake?
You're a well oiled liar. And you don't even know what snowflake means.

What successes has this guy achieved to earn him a spot on the national scene?

Appearances on late night tv show? (I can't find any)
Headlining at major, accepted comedy clubs? (I can't find any)

Forum List

Back