All you lovers of obamycare.

how do you figure the cost is going down when the people that are not so sick have to pay their entire Office visit plus their premiums

how do you figure the cost is going down when the people that are not so sick have to pay their entire Office visit plus their premiums

Why do you cling to the unsubstantiated notion that the PPACA will be rolled back, despite 50+ failed attempts to do so? Must be a Trump fan.

Why do you cling to the unsubstantiated notion that the PPACA will be rolled back, despite 50+ failed attempts to do so? Must be a Trump fan.
And you're in what shape of health

And you're in what shape of health

Was that a question? What does it have to do with what I asked you?

if you don't Obamacare it simply means you lack the intellect to game the system and profit from it.

You mean lie about your income? I wouldn't recommend it.

The only ones gaming the system are those pouring billions into disinformation campaigns.

It's not who pays....it is overall cost.

My figure of 8,500 per person per year is rounded.

This chart actually shows it at 8,713 per person per year.

Per capita healthcare costs — international comparison

Back in 2011, it was about 8,000 according to this article:

How Much Should We Spend On Health Care? The Big Picture

And this article, written in 2015 says we might well hit 10,000 per person per year.

U.S. Healthcare Spending On Track To Hit $10,000 Per Person This Year

Who pays is the premise of Obummercare. Our overall spending is going up. We might be getting better value...who knows....be we are spending more.

How is Obama going to save a family 2,500 per year when a family of four, ON AVERAGE, is spending over 34,000 per year.

Insurance does not cover that.

What gives...that is the big question that the idiots on both sides won't bring up.

You don't see Obamacare purposely being pushed as an issue by either side. There is a reason why.

It's not who pays....it is overall cost.

My figure of 8,500 per person per year is rounded.

This chart actually shows it at 8,713 per person per year.

Per capita healthcare costs — international comparison

Back in 2011, it was about 8,000 according to this article:

How Much Should We Spend On Health Care? The Big Picture

And this article, written in 2015 says we might well hit 10,000 per person per year.

U.S. Healthcare Spending On Track To Hit $10,000 Per Person This Year

Who pays is the premise of Obummercare. Our overall spending is going up. We might be getting better value...who knows....be we are spending more.

How is Obama going to save a family 2,500 per year when a family of four, ON AVERAGE, is spending over 34,000 per year.

Insurance does not cover that.

What gives...that is the big question that the idiots on both sides won't bring up.

You don't see Obamacare purposely being pushed as an issue by either side. There is a reason why.

Took you long enough to post the data to support your statement and, you're right, it is overall costs...which have been going down in some areas and will continue to do so as the additional portions of the law go into effect.

That neglects the positive effects on the overall economy, however. You wouldn't dare mention those because they don't fit your narrative.

That's good, though. The more you howl, the sooner you'll bring about single-payer.

The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) announced Thursday it reached its goal of tying 30 percent of Medicare payments to value, instead of volume, with 10 months left in 2016.
Do you have any idea how much this is costing our country in healthcare IT costs? All the billing software vendors have to change the way their software is programmed to bill. These are all multi-million dollar software systems. Then, each hospital that is paying over 300K per year for their billing systems have to task their IT staff to figure out how to do this which isn't cheap labor. In the end, I think this is going to cost way more than it's worth. It's kind of like making every computer IT department stay overnight during daylight savings time in an attempt to save on power. S-T-U-P-I-D I guess it's one of those things you have to try before you figure out how stupid it was.

The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) announced Thursday it reached its goal of tying 30 percent of Medicare payments to value, instead of volume, with 10 months left in 2016.
Do you have any idea how much this is costing our country in healthcare IT costs? All the billing software vendors have to change the way their software is programmed to bill. These are all multi-million dollar software systems. Then, each hospital that is paying over 300K per year for their billing systems have to task their IT staff to figure out how to do this which isn't cheap labor. In the end, I think this is going to cost way more than it's worth. It's kind of like making every computer IT department stay overnight during daylight savings time in an attempt to save on power. S-T-U-P-I-D I guess it's one of those things you have to try before you figure out how stupid it was.

No, we have to try stupid things over and over....and we still don't figure it out.

Trump will change this disaster.

With what?
Anything will be an improvement.

Is that the best you can do?
No one benefits from it but the insurance companies and the uninsureable

That's moot, but the real issue is that you can't seem to come up with any practical suggestions to fix it, just "I DOAN WANNA, I DOAN WANNA, I DOAN WANNA!"

What about that plan Canada has

With some adjustments, that could work, as could any number of other countries' plans (except possibly the UK's NHS, which has been gutted by the RW MPs). The myth that "everybody in Canada comes to the U.S. for their health care" is just that...a myth. Yes, there are a handful of cases, but they're usually on their way to Disneyworld as well.

Forum List

Back