All Those Who Are TRULY Tire Of The Uber-Partisanship In Politics

Anyone else find it ironic that someone is looking for bipartisanship, while at the same time sporting an avatar that ridicules the other side?

Well, thats some bipartisanship you got going there, I tell ya.

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -30 reputation points from Dante.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
wake up

Regards,
Dante

Thanks Dante....you really DO care!

about you? no I don't.

But I have consistently said that I view people with differing opinions as opponents and not enemies.

sucks to be you

:cool:
D.

Anyone else find it ironic that someone is looking for bipartisanship, while at the same time sporting an avatar that ridicules the other side?

Well, thats some bipartisanship you got going there, I tell ya.

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -30 reputation points from Dante.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
wake up

Regards,
Dante

Thanks Dante....you really DO care!

about you? no I don't.

But I have consistently said that I view people with differing opinions as opponents and not enemies.

sucks to be you

:cool:
D.

Your really DO care!

Yay!

Say "aye"

Or just type something in this thread.

Haven't you had enough of the "them vs. us" nonsense?

Where has it gotten us a country in the last decade? The last 20 years? 30?

And are you willing to work TOGETHER to solve the most pressing issues of our time and the future generation? Or just be a party hack.

What say you?

OK..lets scrap this health care take over bill and start again in a nonpartisan fashion.

Are you in?

Because in my experience the Lib are only interested in "coming together" until they get what they want.

You want to come together let's start over, if you want to get your way...grow some cojones and go it alone.

Douchebagh Alert!

some douchebagh above: radiojerkoff, is following me onto the two threads I am in.

I apologize to the community for attracting such pathetic trolls, but the really talented ones are out having a real life.

sincerely
:eusa_shhh:
Dante

Douchebagh Alert!

some douchebagh above: radiojerkoff, is following me onto the two threads I am in.

I apologize to the community for attracting such pathetic trolls, but the really talented ones are out having a real life.

sincerely
Dante

Dante, dante, dante....

Look who posted first....and who responded to who first....But I guess I'm just so attractive, suave and debonair that you can't help yourself from continually seeking me out just for me to give you a bit of my attention. I understand Dante.

Douchebagh Alert!

sincerely
Dante

Dante, dante, dante....

Look who posted first....and who responded to who first....But I guess I'm just so attractive, suave and debonair that you can't help yourself from continually seeking me out just for me to give you a bit of my attention. I understand Dante. You just can't help yourself.

Bipartisanship is overrated. Imo, people who are not loyal to either major party are noncommittal. They get annoying talking about both parties being ineffectual. One has to be more effective or else nothing would ever get done.

Sitting on the fence taking potshots at everyone is about as chickenshit as you can get. Then we have some on message boards like this one who claim to be Independent but are with Republicans or Democrats on every issue. Crazy... :cuckoo:

Bipartisanship is overrated. Imo, people who are not loyal to either major party are noncommittal. They get annoying talking about both parties being ineffectual. One has to be more effective or else nothing would ever get done.

Sitting on the fence taking potshots at everyone is about as chickenshit as you can get. Then we have some on message boards like this one who claim to be Independent but are with Republicans or Democrats on every issue. Crazy... :cuckoo:
Bipartisanship is about governing...NOT... politicking. The average nincompoop here is incapable of distinguishing the obvious differences between the hats political people wear.

USMB is going downhill.

as far as your Independent comment...independents take sides on Dem/Rep issues because they are the two major powers.

What would you have...people debating the policies of third party lunatics?

Bipartisanship is about governing...NOT... politicking. The average nincompoop here is incapable of distinguishing the obvious differences between the hats political people wear.

USMB is going downhill.

as far as your Independent comment...independents take sides on Dem/Rep issues because they are the two major powers.

No of course not. I've never claimed to be an Inde.

Douchebagh Alert!

sincerely
Dante

like I said

like I said

BTW Dante, yer still responding to me even though yer not quoting me. More of that unhealthy fascination thing I guess.

Bipartisanship is politicians of both parties joining together to screw over the American people.

How does the Truth compromise with a lie? How does good compromise with evil?

The idea that compromise is the solution to every problem is false. Sometimes you have to take a side and stick with it.

I like freedom. I'm going to stick with that side. If you want total government control, that's fine, but i sure as heck am not compromising with you.

I was reading the thread and got this far. Bipartisanship is not a good thing in politics. I don't know if I'm on Avatar's wavelength here but if I voted for a party platform and then the bastards went doggo on me and moved away from the party platform in the name of "bipartisanship" I'd be pretty bloody annoyed. If you have the numbers then knock your politicians into shape and make them vote along party lines. I reckon that might be the Dems problem, it's too sooky.
You, Sir, have hit the nail on the head.

The Dems in the gen pop are upset because NOTHING is getting done. The Reps in the gen pop is upset not only because they are no longer in power, but they don't want ANYTHING done.

The Rep politicians then tout the meme that "the American population is upset at the administration" when its true technically, but not realistically, because they aren't upset for the same thing, in fact they are upset for totally opposite reasons.

The minute something gets done the polls will change in favor of Obama. The Dems didn't get 60% in Congress for no reason, 40% CANNOT expect to run the show. It just doesn't work that way.

Dems need to pull their socks up and get their assess to work. Damn the "ramming through" BS.
dont bother changing your avatar after this piece of bullshit you just laid

USMB is going downhill.

No of course not. I've never claimed to be an Inde.
Indies elected Brown a US Senator fro Massachusetts. Indies are the largest group of voters in MA and elsewhere. Without the Indie vote, Dems and the GOP eat shit. But as a whole Indies have no party or policies. They are mostly frustrated and lost

Id like to see any reason to have any faith in either party.
Neither one seems interested in personal liberty and smaller government .

Realistically speaking, there are only 2 parties in this country.

This is what dooms you and everyone who thinks like you to failure.

If you're truly sick of partisanship, vote for a third party that better represents you than the two major corporate-owned parties who have developed a stranglehold over our political process.

Otherwise, you're as responsible for the mess in Congress as anyone else.

Forum List

Back