All Those Who Are TRULY Tire Of The Uber-Partisanship In Politics

Bipartisanship is politicians of both parties joining together to screw over the American people.

How does the Truth compromise with a lie? How does good compromise with evil?

The idea that compromise is the solution to every problem is false. Sometimes you have to take a side and stick with it.

I like freedom. I'm going to stick with that side. If you want total government control, that's fine, but i sure as heck am not compromising with you.

lol!!

Some of us truly like the pigsty of politics we're in.

I seriously doubt the OP is sincere.

Oh I think he is. He just doesnt realize that he is speaking about himself. He thinks it's everyone else who is the problem. That we need to stop being that way and listen to him.

lol!!

Some of us truly like the pigsty of politics we're in.

Some of us realize that hard work is sometimes dirty but washing off the mud and crap is a heck of a lot easier than washing the slime on our souls.

some say that its just because its an X President in office...

However, were the NeoCons willing to even listen to anything other than their ideology during the Bush Regime?

Boy...I tell ya.

*SMH*

However, were the NeoCons willing to even listen to anything other than their ideology during the Bush Regime?

Boy...I tell ya.

*SMH*

Were you born in 1999?

Say "aye"

Or just type something in this thread.

Haven't you had enough of the "them vs. us" nonsense?

Where has it gotten us a country in the last decade? The last 20 years? 30?

And are you willing to work TOGETHER to solve the most pressing issues of our time and the future generation? Or just be a party hack.

What say you?

So sayeth the partisan hack whose avatar represents the GOP as the Party of "No!" :lol:

Boy...I tell ya.

*SMH*

Neocon - the biggest word liberals know that means absolutely nothing.

The Constitution is not an idealogy. Its the foundation of our law and government. It is not something we can compromise on if we intend to remain free and keep our Republic.

If you dont like the rules the Constitution puts on us, you have the right to offer amendments and argue your case for a change. But until that happens, I will not be compromising on it.

Bipartisanship is politicians of both parties joining together to screw over the American people.

The idea that compromise is the solution to every problem is false. Sometimes you have to take a side and stick with it.

I like freedom. I'm going to stick with that side. If you want total government control, that's fine, but i sure as heck am not compromising with you.

I was reading the thread and got this far. Bipartisanship is not a good thing in politics. I don't know if I'm on Avatar's wavelength here but if I voted for a party platform and then the bastards went doggo on me and moved away from the party platform in the name of "bipartisanship" I'd be pretty bloody annoyed. If you have the numbers then knock your politicians into shape and make them vote along party lines. I reckon that might be the Dems problem, it's too sooky.

I was reading the thread and got this far. Bipartisanship is not a good thing in politics. I don't know if I'm on Avatar's wavelength here but if I voted for a party platform and then the bastards went doggo on me and moved away from the party platform in the name of "bipartisanship" I'd be pretty bloody annoyed. If you have the numbers then knock your politicians into shape and make them vote along party lines. I reckon that might be the Dems problem, it's too sooky.
You, Sir, have hit the nail on the head.

The Dems in the gen pop are upset because NOTHING is getting done. The Reps in the gen pop is upset not only because they are no longer in power, but they don't want ANYTHING done.

The Rep politicians then tout the meme that "the American population is upset at the administration" when its true technically, but not realistically, because they aren't upset for the same thing, in fact they are upset for totally opposite reasons.

The minute something gets done the polls will change in favor of Obama. The Dems didn't get 60% in Congress for no reason, 40% CANNOT expect to run the show. It just doesn't work that way.

Dems need to pull their socks up and get their assess to work. Damn the "ramming through" BS.

Anyone else find it ironic that someone is looking for bipartisanship, while at the same time sporting an avatar that ridicules the other side?

Well, thats some bipartisanship you got going there, I tell ya.

Maybe you're too clueless to see the difference between politics/campaigns and governing?

Yep, you are.

:eusa_whistle:

Say "aye"

Or just type something in this thread.

Haven't you had enough of the "them vs. us" nonsense?

Where has it gotten us a country in the last decade? The last 20 years? 30?

And are you willing to work TOGETHER to solve the most pressing issues of our time and the future generation? Or just be a party hack.

What say you?

So sayeth the partisan hack whose avatar represents the GOP as the Party of "No!" :lol:

Maybe you too are too clueless to see the difference between politics/campaigns and governing?

Yep, you are.
:(

Anyone else find it ironic that someone is looking for bipartisanship, while at the same time sporting an avatar that ridicules the other side?

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -30 reputation points from Dante.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
wake up

Regards,
Dante

Thanks Dante....you really DO care!

Maybe you're too clueless to see the difference between politics/campaigns and governing?

Yep, you are.

:eusa_whistle:

MarcATL is campaigning and/or governing? Where? I don't want to move there, where-ever it is.

I say AYE. But I seriously doubt that you say it.

you're one of most partisan people on this board.

you REALLY REALLY REALLY HHHHAAAATTTTTEEEEEE liberals.

there is NO WAY that you can NOT be partisan.

mocking and ridiculing and bashing liberals is TOO MUCH FUN for you to ever give it up.

as for me

I vow to try and work together with everyone on this board UNTIL calchich posts her FIRST PARTISAN attack on liberals.

that'll give me about....5 minutes

Forum List

Back