All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Israeli Leaders Plan Business, Medical Ties with Arabs in Hebron Region

Hebron, the commercial and financial center of the Palestinian Authority economy, and Israeli companies in the Hebron Hills may be joining forces to the betterment of all local residents. At least that's the vision promoted by Yochai Damari, head of the Hebron Hills Regional Council, who recently led Israel's Regional Cooperation bureau to meet with PA businessmen and community leaders.

Damari hopes to implement the proposals within three years. He envisions three future ventures, two businesses and one medical center. The first would be the construction of an industrial and trade zone utilized by Israelis and PA residents in Omarim, a mixed religious / secular community near Meitar in the Southern Hebron Hills. The area comprises 3,000 dunam of land and has been approved by the Israeli defense establishment

There is concern regarding the reaction of the PA, the governing authority which controls 80% of the city of Hebron as well as all Arab population centers in Judea and Samaria. According to Damari, he has conducted long meetings and conversations Arab clan leaders and sheikhs of various villages in and around Hebron.

"They are interesting mainly in health, employment and education," Damari stated. "I had long, private talks with sheikhs, with rural dwellers and with PA workers. They do not want the Palestinian Authority, and they do not want a future Palestinian state."

"They do not want the Palestinian Authority, and they do not want a future Palestinian state," stated Yochai Damari, who joined Hashem Hussein on a tour of the Hebron region.

Hebron, the commercial and financial center of the Palestinian Authority economy, and Israeli companies in the Hebron Hills may be joining forces to the betterment of all local residents. At least that's the vision promoted by Yochai Damari, head of the Hebron Hills Regional Council, who recently led Israel's Regional Cooperation bureau to meet with PA businessmen and community leaders.

Damari hopes to implement the proposals within three years. He envisions three future ventures, two businesses and one medical center. The first would be the construction of an industrial and trade zone utilized by Israelis and PA residents in Omarim, a mixed religious / secular community near Meitar in the Southern Hebron Hills. The area comprises 3,000 dunam of land and has been approved by the Israeli defense establishment

There is concern regarding the reaction of the PA, the governing authority which controls 80% of the city of Hebron as well as all Arab population centers in Judea and Samaria. According to Damari, he has conducted long meetings and conversations Arab clan leaders and sheikhs of various villages in and around Hebron.

"They are interesting mainly in health, employment and education," Damari stated. "I had long, private talks with sheikhs, with rural dwellers and with PA workers. They do not want the Palestinian Authority, and they do not want a future Palestinian state."

"They do not want the Palestinian Authority, and they do not want a future Palestinian state," stated Yochai Damari, who joined Hashem Hussein on a tour of the Hebron region.

Oh now I understand. And at the same time I don't. Go on. Have your pleasure.:poop:

Workers in the PA: Better salaries force Palestinian workers to Israel

I'm sure he loooves all the job opportunities #BDS-holes have created for him..

Last edited:
Since 60s Fan started a propaganda thread where he posts links to Hasbara sites, I thought that there should be a thread that does the same thing from the opposite perspective. Articles from Electronic Intifada, Arab news sources, Muslim news sources are acceptable for this thread.

Here is one that is astonishing. Israeli soldiers in uniform are attacking American students in the U.S. This is unbelievable. Can you imagine any other country's soldiers going on an American university campus to harass Americnas?

Israeli soldiers harass students on US campus

Lol. Probably because it’s terrorost supporting propaganda

Since 60s Fan started a propaganda thread where he posts links to Hasbara sites, I thought that there should be a thread that does the same thing from the opposite perspective. Articles from Electronic Intifada, Arab news sources, Muslim news sources are acceptable for this thread.

Here is one that is astonishing. Israeli soldiers in uniform are attacking American students in the U.S. This is unbelievable. Can you imagine any other country's soldiers going on an American university campus to harass Americnas?

Who do you refer to as a terrorist?

Israel has a terrorist propaganda campaign.

Link?

Link?

Link of the link?

It's called hack the #BDS-hole to work on behalf of trend Israel.
Quiet successful.

It's called hack the #BDS-hole to work on behalf of trend Israel.
Quiet successful.

Yes...well...yes.. - quite. I see...:nocknockHT:

Israel's myth of invincibility has been destroyed

Come ask the Damascus residents about Israeli invincibility, they hear the sound of their air superiority each Monday and Thursday, better interview the Iranian dogs and the Russian AA personal about how Israeli capability to make a point across.

Then let's talk about Iran's currency plummet due to direct involvement in conflicts on 5 fronts beyond their borders, and the influence it has on the weakening of the current Iranian govt.

If my intuition doesn't fail me, Israel and the west have already crossed the point where they need to sway any public opinion in Iran. The issue with Israel has swayed the Iranian public to express it's dissatisfation with the current govt. The more they raise the issue - the more Iranians are angry about their economy and foreign policy, and the more clashes between the Islamist govt and the people on the streets of Iran.

Iran's Zarif says Israel's 'myth of invincibility' has crumbled (Munich Security Conference)

Iran's Zarif says Israel's 'myth of invincibility' has crumbled (Munich Security Conference)

Just paying attention to Palestinians positioning themselves openly for a "whole sell out" to Iran. You're only beginning to see the sprouts of what I was telling You months ago.

This is of course another thing they'll eventually whine about, but the Iranian flag waving on the Gazan side is a gesture aimed not only against Israel but against the Arab side as well.

Toronto student arrested for protesting demolition of Palestinian-Bedouin village

JERUSALEM, Palestinian Territory—The mother of a Toronto university student says her daughter was one of three foreigners arrested Thursday morning by Israeli forces for protesting the demolition of a Palestinian-Bedouin village in the West Bank.

Karen Rodman says she and her 21-year-old daughter, Michaela Lavis, have been doing humanitarian work in the West Bank since late May.

In a telephone interview from East Jerusalem, Rodman says her daughter was involved in a stand in at the village of Khan al-Ahmar when Israeli forces arrested Lavis, as well as a U.S. and U.K. national.

Toronto student arrested for protesting demolition of Palestinian-Bedouin village | The Star

Forum List

Back