All the leftists are trying to cancel Dave Chappelle

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I tried watching his newest show on Netflix and after 30 minutes of utter boredom I turned it off. The jokes were flat and he just came off as riding coattails. He hit all the woke topics but it was just bad.

Yet the left are trying with all their might to cancel him. If not for their crying he wouldn't get the hype he does cause his version of comedy is absolute shit. His success in part is because of them and they're too stupid to figure that out.

I thought it was funny too. It was particularly touching and funny when he spoke of his trans friend in San Francisco, who killed herself.

When he talked about the feminist movement and said they need a man (him) to fix things, it brought down the house.

I tried watching his newest show on Netflix and after 30 minutes of utter boredom I turned it off. The jokes were flat and he just came off as riding coattails. He hit all the woke topics but it was just bad.

Yet the left are trying with all their might to cancel him. If not for their crying he wouldn't get the hype he does cause his version of comedy is absolute shit. His success in part is because of them and they're too stupid to figure that out.

I turned of Dave a dozen years ago when he was on Comedy Central along with Comedy Central because they were not funny...

ALL the leftists? I'm a leftist and I could care less.

I turned of Dave a dozen years ago when he was on Comedy Central along with Comedy Central because they were not funny...
The Chapelle Show was funny. He approached any type of racism through comedy in a a better way. There are sketches he did on that program that are masterful and timely.

Forum List

Back