All the ladies at my job think I should have tons of money because I have no wife and kids

Have you ever heard of something so silly? Do they think I get free food at the supermarket and live rent free? lol

A single person still has to pay for

Food
Clothes
Rent
Entertainment
Personal Needs
Cable, Electric, Phone and Gas

That's why it's sound so crazy
You probably spend the money you would on kids on yourself.

You probably could be saving more than you do, no?

yes, I take off the top
I save but even I could save more. I'm gonna start now. I finally have everything I want knock on wood.

This time next year I will be out debt and will change my screen name to

"Big Money"

lol
I just got a new job in March. It's going well so I just bought a $6500 quadrunner. I really needed one. But that's it.

And I'm going to start playing the stock market. $10k at a time. An investment here, there, everywhere. That way if one investment goes bust I'll hardly miss it.

Dude, get married and have kids. You will find out real quick how much THAT costs.

I don't wanna

Then your being a hopeless loser to whom no woman in the world would give the time of day works out perfectly!

All I want to do is

1. Go to work and make money
2. Increase my savings and credit score
3. Watch sports
4. Visit family ocassionally
5. Smell a young lady's ass in her 20's or 30;s
6. have sex

The end

That's swell. What you will do is #1-4, whine about your inability to do #5-6, then rot forgotten before your worthless ass gets cold.

7. Laugh at you

Yeah, it will look like that as the rotting flesh pulls away from your skull beneath the forgotten and unmarked grave the will contain your rather useless remains.

I don't wanna

Then your being a hopeless loser to whom no woman in the world would give the time of day works out perfectly!

All I want to do is

3. Watch sports
6. have sex

The end

That's swell. What you will do is #1-4, whine about your inability to do #5-6, then rot forgotten before your worthless ass gets cold.

7. Laugh at you

Yeah, it will look like that as the rotting flesh pulls away from your skull beneath the forgotten and unmarked grave the will contain your rather useless remains.

You sound Jealous and Gay

...there we go...
This time next year my home will be paid off and I hop I can drive

All I want to do is

3. Watch sports
6. have sex

The end

7. Laugh at you

Angry and bitter too.

All I want to do is

3. Watch sports
6. have sex

The end

7. Laugh at you

Stop fantasizing, freak.

All I want to do is

3. Watch sports
6. have sex

The end

7. Laugh at you

Stop fantasizing, freak.

Only thing I am fantasizing about is January of 2016

7. Laugh at you

Stop fantasizing, freak.

Only thing I am fantasizing about is .....

Nobody cares.

Have you ever heard of something so silly? Do they think I get free food at the supermarket and live rent free? lol

Food
Clothes
Rent
Entertainment
Personal Needs

Maybe if you tried to be a GENUINE person you might wake the fuck up..........
He needs your personal guidance, you can set on him as a couch whilst you consul...

Food
Clothes
Rent
Entertainment
Personal Needs

Maybe if you tried to be a GENUINE person you might wake the fuck up..........
He needs your personal guidance, you can set on him as a couch whilst you consul...

I want a HOT grad student to sit on me and use me as a couch

Food
Clothes
Rent
Entertainment
Personal Needs

you forget pets- or many pets such as feeding cat colonies and getting them fixed.

Forum List

Back