All the GOP policies are incredibly unpopular. How can they get elected?

Start with the 50% they paid under Reagan when he was successful... I'd also add 60% for over $5000000.

Clinton was President for 8 years, Obama for 8 more, didn't they know they should raise the top rate to 50%?
Or higher?
They both had massive majorities for 2 years, could have done it with no Republican input.

Why were they such failures?
Because you need 60 votes to do it dope. And when Obama had 60 votes it was the middle of another GOP economic meltdown, no time to raise taxes duh.

Here's where I remind you for the umpteenth time that Obama RAISED TAXES ON THE RICH you already got your blood money.
4% on over $400,000 is nowhere near enough.
No and while you're at it make it 70% over 15 million a year. This is the only way to bring down CEO salaries which would 23 times the average worker in the 50s 40 times when Reagan started and now 300 times. Absolutely ridiculous...

This is the only way to bring down CEO salaries

Why is the government supposed to bring down CEO salaries?

which would 23 times the average worker in the 50s 40 times when Reagan started and now 300 times.

Only a moron believes the stupid claim that CEO salaries are now 300 times the average employee.

Start with the 50% they paid under Reagan when he was successful... I'd also add 60% for over $5000000.

Clinton was President for 8 years, Obama for 8 more, didn't they know they should raise the top rate to 50%?
Or higher?
They both had massive majorities for 2 years, could have done it with no Republican input.

Because you need 60 votes to do it dope. And when Obama had 60 votes it was the middle of another GOP economic meltdown, no time to raise taxes duh.

Here's where I remind you for the umpteenth time that Obama RAISED TAXES ON THE RICH you already got your blood money.

Says you, I say keep your greedy mooching hands of other peoples money, get a job earn your own damn wealth.
Brainwashed functional moron, I am happily retired and agree with Democratic rich people that to have a healthy country we need to tax the rich their fair share. The greedy idiot brainwashing GOP rich are not your friend, Dupe.

Or higher?

No and while you're at it make it 70% over 15 million a year. This is the only way to bring down CEO salaries which would 23 times the average worker in the 50s 40 times when Reagan started and now 300 times. Absolutely ridiculous...

which would 23 times the average worker in the 50s 40 times when Reagan started and now 300 times.

Only a moron believes the stupid claim that CEO salaries are now 300 times the average employee.
Read something, Dupe. Damn close anyway...

A "Take care of and be responsible for yourself " platform will be unpopular. Funny thing is it's far more beneficial to the individual then what the government will give you.

Or higher?

^^^ why the Democratic party has imploded.
When did that happen? Only on Fox and Rush No Doubt...

A "Take care of and be responsible for yourself " platform will be unpopular. Funny thing is it's far more beneficial to the individual then what the government will give you.
Breaking for dupes: people are already trying to do that. Too bad the new bulshit GOP makes life as difficult as possible for everyone but the rich... Signature first paragraph

upload_2017-9-27_21-29-47.png

Chief Executives

Hmmm....if the CEO average is $194,350 and that's 300 times the average employee,
that means you think the average employee makes less than $650 a year.

Is that what you think, dupe?

View attachment 151724

Chief Executives

Hmmm....if the CEO average is $194,350 and that's 300 times the average employee,

They're referring to the a Fortune 500...or something. Split hairs much? Strangest feeling of deja vu... LOL

View attachment 151724

Chief Executives

They're referring to the a Fortune 500...or something. Split hairs much? Strangest feeling of deja vu... LOL

They're referring to the a Fortune 500...or something.

Ohhhh....so the CEOs at 500 massive multinational companies make too much.
Not the other 220,000 CEOs. DERP!

Split hairs much?

Whine like a bitch much?

Strangest feeling of deja vu.

No kidding. Every time you post you make a fool of yourself. Every time.

Or higher?

Says you, I say keep your greedy mooching hands of other peoples money, get a job earn your own damn wealth.
Brainwashed functional moron, I am happily retired and agree with Democratic rich people that to have a healthy country we need to tax the rich their fair share. The greedy idiot brainwashing GOP rich are not your friend, Dupe.

You don't want them to pay a fair share, you want to punish the rich by taking 60-70% of the money they earn. Newsflash 60-70% is not a "fair" share that's thievery. It will never happen in your lifetime in any case, live with that.

You don't want them to pay a fair share, you want to punish the rich by taking 60-70% of the money they earn. Newsflash 60-70% is not a "fair" share that's thievery. It will never happen in your lifetime in any case, live with that.
67% of what they make over 15 million... And the good ones agree with me...

That's theft, good old fashioned liberal mooching like a parasite sucking its host to death.

That's theft, good old fashioned liberal mooching like a parasite sucking its host to death.
So we can't have taxes anymore? That seems a little radical LOL...

Meanwhile, the idiot greedy top billionaires and ripped mega-rich are robbing the middle class and the country blind. GOP policies are ridiculously Pro rich and unpopular but the dupes vote for them anyway because of stupid wedge issues like this.

You mad, bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After 35 years I'm pretty used to it, super dupe.
Doesn't sound much like it. Sounds like bitter.

3.5 million US citizens dying in Puerto Rico for 23 days now, and Trumptards freaking out about someone not saluting the flag. 10,000 containers full of life saving fuel, equipment & supplies stacked up at Puerto Rico's ports & Trump thinks waving the Jones Act weeks later will fix it.

It's been 23 days since Trump declared Puerto Rico is in a state of emergency and still his administration has failed to get dozers, trucks, transport dollies, aircraft carriers, & helicopters in position to distribute those supplies. He also failed to evacuate those trying to flee. Where are the cruise ships & aircraft to whisk people out of there? The NFL donating week 4 proceeds to Puerto Rico. But Trump kicked Puerto Rico while they were dying, tweeting "they owe Wallstreet money" so screw'em.

Meanwhile, the idiot greedy top billionaires and ripped mega-rich are robbing the middle class and the country blind. GOP policies are ridiculously Pro rich and unpopular but the dupes vote for them anyway because of stupid wedge issues like this.

You mad, bro?

After 35 years I'm pretty used to it, super dupe.
Doesn't sound much like it. Sounds like bitter.
I respect and admire your totally misinformed opinion...

You figure it out yet Franco?
Absolutely, see signature... The new bulshit GOP is only possible with their giant b******* propaganda machine, the corruption of the Democrats is imaginary, the rich pay far too little in taxes, and reaganism has been wrecking the middle class and the country for 35 years now...

Absolutely, see signature... The new bulshit GOP is only possible with their giant b******* propaganda machine, the corruption of the Democrats is imaginary, the rich pay far too little in taxes, and reaganism has been wrecking the middle class and the country for 35 years now...

Talk about misinformed...

Talk about misinformed...

You're right- the billionaire GOPers and their High School grad ex-coke head DJs have all the right answers and all the statistics showing the slow ruin of the middle class and the obvious ruin of American infrastructure the last 35 years are all imaginary...your "argument" is fatuous...

Forum List

Back