"All the Danes and Jews must die"

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Mr.Fitnah, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Mr.Fitnah

Mr.Fitnah Dreamcrusher

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,673
    August 30, 2009

Denmark: "All the Danes and Jews must die"
    23 families have been forced to move out of an apartment complex because of one other family, identified only as "Lebanese," that subjected them to "harassment, violence and threats" on a "daily basis," including their children "throwing rocks and spitting at other families in the building’s playground area. When they were told to stop, their parents came down to the playground armed with knives and clubs."

Elisabeth Dreijer Sørensen, a representative of the 23 families, recounts: "Yes, I got a red cross on my door. And later we learned what it means - that we are infidels, and that we're on the death list."

This "Lebanese" family must no doubt be Maronite!

"Denmark: 'All the Danes and Jews must die,'" from Islam In Europe, August 27:

The family in question is Lebanese. There's no mention of their faith, but what do the Jews have to do with this?
    More on this story in the Copenhagen Post (in English). The family has meanwhile been moved to a different place in the municipality, out in the countryside, where the nearest neighbor is 200-300 meters away. It's not the first time the family has been moved. The mayor says it's a shame that this Lebanese family is ruining it for all the other well-integrated immigrants in the municipality (DA).

Danish blog Uriasposten presents a transcript of an interview on Danish broadcaster DR. I bring here just a bit of it:

Mads Steffensen, DR host: They had to listen to words and phrases such as racist, whore [..] all the Danes must die, all the Danes and Jews must die. The residents of Belvederevej in Helsingør feel that they live in a war-zone, it's a life of violence, threats and vandalism. There are two blocks, 23 families, and in one apartment there's a Lebanese family.

(..)

Mads Steffensen: The day after the family got a termination notice in a case, which anyways hasn't concluded yet, then you got a greeting, where you live.

Elisabeth Dreijer Sørensen, resident's representative: Yes, I got a red cross on my door. And later we learned what it means - that we are infidels, and that we're on the death list. Yes, the vandalism didn't stop there, because also three cars were scratched, and all four tires were punctured, after they got their notice. But though they've received their notice, they still have three months...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,047
    Those evil Danes...

3. adeel_sami

adeel_sami Free-Doom

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36
    My GOD ! Things have seperated us from each other.. Borders, beliefs, religions, nationality, color, caste even every thing has divided us into pieces :(

4. Mr.Fitnah

Mr.Fitnah Dreamcrusher

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,673
    Save your crocodile tears .

8:39

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do
    2:193.
    And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc193

http://www.ummah.com/what-is-islam/quran/noble/

Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

5. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,214
    While the Arabs in the story, assuming it is true, are obviously worthy of having their butts kicked, I have to say I will not let the Danes off the hook here. They created a "tolerant" liberal society where no one is armed. Such a society produces weakness and makes it prey to stronger cultures. I somehow don't think you would find the same story playing out like this in say rural Alabama.

6. adeel_sami

adeel_sami Free-Doom

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36
    They are always saved :)

I'm not the man who're religious and believe in the things the other are doing from my side. I oppose them and I hate them ..
    I believe in Humanity, likes to have people from Israel as friends (and I had), reads news from Israel on Economics and makes friends from the West .. Just hate making friends from my own country as I hate their perspectives for the West ..

7. adeel_sami

adeel_sami Free-Doom

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36
    And one more thing .. There's something really a big issue between us and you which I don't think is going to solve .. But anyway, I won't try for it :)

8. Mr.Fitnah

Mr.Fitnah Dreamcrusher

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,673
    What would that be?

9. adeel_sami

adeel_sami Free-Doom

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36
    The image of us that we built up in front of you .. The terrorism, killing, the honor-killing and etc. .. All these have linked to Islam ..

10. Mr.Fitnah

Mr.Fitnah Dreamcrusher

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,673
    I can promise you no western media, university professor or politician has uttered a truthful or a negative word about Islam that has been broadcast or widely disseminated in my entire adult lifetime
    The west has been told for 60 years Islam is a religion of peace, that is widely misunderstood in the west and no attempt to clarify anything about Islam will be forth coming.