All Teachers Fired at Underperforming School in Rhode Island

What I support is simply:

1. Traditional techniques and curriculuae
traditionally, teachers teach in the manor and style that best fits their personality and comfort zone.

2. Careful and accurate measurement of results
What are you going to measure? Who chooses what should be measured? The teacher? The politician? The bureaucrat? I gaurantee, it will be someone who is the most removed from the classroom and the least accountable for his decisions

Your entire notion of testing/accountability is the same shit that NCLB forced on the schools. How has that done? From my POV it has led to schools ignoring what may be best for the student or the classroom and instead shifting their focus to "what will lead to higher test scores" We now have teachers teaching to the test.

Do you see the flaw in your reasoning? Freedom and autonomy as you force a testing/accountability program on them? Maybe if schools had that freedom and autonomy in the first place we wouldn't be having this discussion :eusa_eh:

I have no problem with that....Let the individual make the decision on which school they think is best not a test.

I may want my child to attend a school that offers an up to date vocational program....But wait, your testing idea doesn't evaluate such things therefore those programs will be the first scrapped when money is tight.

All results to be published, that means how a teachers' classes do, and how the school stacks up.
This is bullshit.

And to explain my chicken salad comment....I think some misunderstood it. If a hs teacher gets a kid with a 4th grade reading level and 5th grade math you can't expect that kid to score "proficient" (that's a 4 on a scale of 5) on his state mandated test. You are willing to blame the teacher for an institutional and societal failure

That is the free market model.
Are you going to let the school or the teacher decide which students they want to educate? Freedom cuts two ways

What a wonderful opportunity this is to teach someone who hasn't the faintest inkling about how 'education' is performed- notice I didn't say 'accomplished'- today.

But I must scold you in that your post atttempts to imply that you have a knowledge-based opinion about same, and this is clearly not the case.

And I do appreciate your correction of the"chicken salad comment."

1. "traditionally, teachers teach in the manor and style that best fits their personality and comfort zone."
And right off the bat, I must assign you some homework: re-read my last several posts, and the links provided, as you have no understanding (yet) of the dichotomy between 'traditional' and 'progressive.'
NO, my friend, traditional, when used in this context, does not refer to whether one wears the tweed jacket, or the navy sportscoat.
Traditional means a teacher who is the expert in the room, imparting a specific body of factual material and testing students of that material.
Progressive means that students 'find out' knowledge on their own when and if they are ready.
Or, to use the motto of Progressives, "the teacher is not the sage on the state, but the guide on the side.' Absurd.

Unfortunate that my good friend Jake is unable to comprehend the the idea. But, I am sure, he has other good traits.

2. "Careful and accurate measurement of results." Exactly. I suggest objective measurement, which include such exams as the NAEP.
Politicians? NO!
Educrats? Not likely!
The debate has long passed whether or not to use tests, but now the 'leaks' must be plugged, as a good number of states have watered down standards for obvious reasons.
Oh, the reasons may not be obvious to you?
Consider this headline: "State math and reading exam scores released; critics question improvements" State math and reading exam scores released; critics question improvements

In this procedure is not followed, we are doomed to the purgatory to which progressivism has thrust us-
From 'Bookshelf'- book review in the May 13, 2008 Wall Street Journal:
"This daily media binge isn't making students smarter. The National Assessment of Educational Progress has pegged 46% of 12th-graders below the "basic" level of proficiency in science, while only 2% are qualified as "advanced." Likewise in the political arena: Participatory Web sites may give young people a "voice," but their command of the facts is shaky. Forty-six percent of high-school seniors say it's " 'very important' to be an active and informed citizen," but only 26% are rated as proficient in civics. Between 1992 and 2005, the NAEP reported, 12th-grade reading skills dropped dramatically. (As for writing, Naomi Baron, in her recent book, "Always On: Language in an Online and Mobile World," cites the NAEP to note that "only 24% of twelfth-graders are 'capable of composing organized, coherent prose in clear language with correct spelling and grammar.' ") Conversation is affected, too. Mr. Bauerlein sums up part of the problem: "The verbal values of adulthood and adolescence clash, and to enter adult conditions, individuals must leave the verbal mores of high school behind. The screen blocks the ascent."

Ah, the ascent of American students under progressive education!

And "...it will be someone who is the most removed from the classroom ..." The test-maker should be separate from the classroom!

Teachers teach. Not students, but teachers. And can do a fine job is given a commensurate curriculum. But education is an assembly line, with experts doing what they do best. Administrators should be business oriented. Teachers pedagogy oriented. Test-makers....etc.

"...Your entire notion of testing/accountability ..."
No, not mine.
"Evidence began mounting of weak achievement as the priority became the quest for ‘equity.’ Legislatures began to enact “minimum competency” requirements in the mid-70’s. The minimum competency testing was viewed with alarm by teachers, who claimed that a failing student would not be taught by a test, and that teacher judgment over instructional matters was crucial. But between ’75 and ’78, more than 30 states enacted MCT mandates." From Chester Finn, "Troublemker"

You see, it became obvious what a poor job schools were doing. The NGA, (Nat. Governors Association) began to question the job, and realized that data was lacking. Teachers can not be allowed to substitute their subjective views, and progressive 'projects and portfolios' of student's work for actual testing!

Now get your ego out of the way and allow the nation to deal with the problem.

"We now have teachers teaching to the test. "
Great! It's about time!
From Finn's book:
"...that complaint is easily answered: if the test faithfully mirrors the skills and knowledge set out in the standards- assuming those are sound, too- then preparing one's pupils to ace such a test isn an honorable mission for educators." (p. 250)

"...offers an up to date vocational program..."
Sorry, but this is a discussion for a different date. American education has decided that all children must be prepared for a college education. (BTW, I would also like to see this question revisited.)

I can guess that you are not conversant with the work of E. D. Hirsch, jr. Pick up some of his work, or work about him, to moderate some of your views. And if you have children, consider whether you would want them educated along his prescriptions.

Now, read the above with an open mind and you will find a reasonable, well-thought out agenda.
I read and study voluminously on the subject of education- but I admit that my firm belief at the start is that Progressive education is misguided at best, and a poison to education at worst.

I would appreciate your response.

But if you are a curious fellow, here is the raison d’être of the Progressive:
'In Woodrow Wilson’s speech as president of Princeton: “Our problem is not merely to help students to adjust to themselves to world life…[but] to make them as unlike their fathers as we can.' (Michael McGerr, “A Fierce Discontent: The Rise and Fall of the Progressive Movement in America, 1870-1920,” p. 111

This is the basis of progressivism, and the reason for John Dewey's instigation of kindergarten, and of modern progressivess 'Head Start,' and early education.

Progressive ed is left wing, fraudulent, and a detriment to our children and our society.

Now there will be a short quiz: fold your paper, number one to five, no erasing, no crossing out.

Are you ready?

Yeah, here we go:

1. How is it that Michael McGerr authored “A Fierce Discontent: The Rise and Fall of the Progressive Movement in America, 1870-1920,” yet you claim public school are influanced by progressive ideology in 2010?

2. How is it that you claim "America is Right of Center," yet practically everyone sends their kid to progressive public schools which are "left wing, fraudulent, and a detriment to our children and our society?

3. How is it that the Prince of Progressives, Obama, sends his kids to private school?

4. Would you rather wear leather or lace?

5. White wine or Whiskey?

The best thing about your posts is that they allow me to be the expositor that I love to be.

"How is it that Michael McGerr authored “A Fierce Discontent: The Rise and Fall of the Progressive Movement in America, 1870-1920,” yet you claim public school are influanced by progressive ideology in 2010?"

The Progressive Movement began in the late 19th century, based on German philosophy (Hegel) and the idea of the new tossing out the old. Progress, Progressive. Get it.

This 'new' thought impregnated not just politics, but other area, including education, law, the medial. (See Roscoe Pound, Walter Lippmann, etc.)

The American public rebelled against the Progressive President Woodrow Wilson, and his party:
“The United States presidential election of 1920 was dominated by the aftermath of World War I and the hostile reaction to Woodrow Wilson, the Democratic president. Harding's victory remains the largest popular-vote percentage margin (60.3% to 34.1%) in Presidential elections after the so-called "Era of Good Feelings" ended with the victory of James Monroe in the election of 1820. ” United States presidential election, 1920 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The rejection of the Progressives was so dire that the party had to re-brand itself as 'Liberals' (See John Dewey's work in changing the name: ". “DEWEY'S influential 1935 tract, Liberalism and Social Action, should be read in light of this conclusion. In this essay, Dewey purportedly recounts the "history of liberalism." "Liberalism," he suggests, is a social theory defined by a commitment to certain "enduring," fundamental principles, such as liberty and individualism. After defining these principles in the progressives' terms--…” http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1282/is_24_61/ai_n45566374/)

Once the Progressive idea for education, encompassing Rousseau's 'noble savage,' and society is a bad influence on folks' innate goodness, took hold, it flourished in an environment where love of children blinded some of the need for discipline, and hard work.

After a decades-long foothold in education, another movement compounded the problem: the union movement of the '70's, which cemented jobs, and required educrats to find ways to overlook the inadequacies of the system, and the poor results.
So, we are left with 1. make nice to the children, don't burden them with real work
and 2. no accountability for the teachers.

What to do? What to do?

Thus, the educational establishment to this day has been dragging its collective feet at testing, and assigning blame, especially to the failed pedagogy known as progressivism.

But more and more, efforts at improvement have been catching on. Charter schools, vouchers
1. Charter schools began in 35 states between 1993-2000, with over 2000 by the end of the decade.
2. Zelman v. Simmons-Harris, 536 U.S. 639 (2002), was a case decided by the United States Supreme Court which tested the allowance of school vouchers in relation to the establishment clause of the First Amendment. Zelman v. Simmons-Harris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And, most recently, NYC has begun tying the results that students get on standardized test to the teachers they had, and using the statistical results to determine tenure.

And so, my friend, the Progressive Movement, while dealt a body blow in the 1920 elections, is still with us in the area of education.

Oh, and as for #2, it is due to the element of force, as liberalism stems from fascism.

Any other questions?

Last edited:
I believe in teacher-centered, knowledge-based, fully-tested classrooms.

Facts over concepts.

a) Define "teacher centered"

b) Facts are meaningless without concepts. I can look up facts on google all day, doesn't take 12 years of schooling for that

"Facts are meaningless without concepts."

You have that exactly backwards, as proven by E. D. Hirsch, jr.

“I came to see that the text alone is not enough,” Hirsch said to me recently at his Charlottesville, Virginia, home. “The unspoken—that is, relevant background knowledge—is absolutely crucial in reading a text.”… he received an endowed professorship and became chairman of the English department at the University of Virginia.[He found that] the reading and writing skills of many incoming students were poor, sure to handicap them in their future academic work. In trying to figure out how to close this “literacy gap,” Hirsch conducted an experiment on reading comprehension, using two groups of college students. Members of the first group possessed broad background knowledge in subjects like history, geography, civics, the arts, and basic science; members of the second, often from disadvantaged homes, lacked such knowledge. The knowledgeable students, it turned out, could far more easily comprehend and analyze difficult college-level texts (both fiction and nonfiction) than their poorly informed brethren could. Hirsch had discovered “a way to measure the variations in reading skill attributable to variations in the relevant background knowledge of audiences.”

Hirsch was also convinced that the problem of inadequate background knowledge began in the early grades. Elementary school teachers thus had to be more explicit about imparting such knowledge to students—indeed, this was even more important than teaching the “skills” of reading and writing, Hirsch believed. Hirsch’s insight contravened the conventional wisdom in the nation’s education schools: that teaching facts was unimportant, and that students instead should learn “how to” skills. …expanded the argument in a 1983 article, titled “Cultural Literacy,” in The American Scholar.

[He] launched the Core Knowledge Foundation, which sought to create a knowledge-based curriculum for the nation’s elementary schools. A wide range of scholars assisted him in specifying the knowledge that children in grades K–8 needed to become proficient readers. For example, the Core Knowledge curriculum specifies that in English language arts, all second-graders read poems by Robert Louis Stevenson, Emily Dickinson, and Gwendolyn Brooks, as well as stories by Rudyard Kipling, E. B. White, and Hans Christian Andersen. In history and geography, the children study the world’s great rivers, ancient Rome, and the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, among other subjects."

E. D. Hirsch’s Curriculum for Democracy by Sol Stern, City Journal Autumn 2009

I like you, too, PC, but you are merely regurgitating material that you did not understand, material that is based on skewed date and biased view. Rather than quarrel with you, I will leave you to it.

Remember, whatever you call it, you want education to be student-centered that allows the student to focus on (1) constructing a knowledge base, and (2) development of critical thinking principles.

Wrong again.

How about you have someone read and explain the post to you.

No, I do not believe that the student should create knowledge, or decide the curriculum.

I believe in teacher-centered, knowledge-based, fully-tested classrooms.

Facts over concepts.

You still don't get it. Your continued posting on the board reveals the errors of your type of a priori based education. Your way has failed over and over. The facts are only as important as they inform the problem solving process. The process requires facilitators (teachers, if you wish), who direct the process. They are not the process. There is your error. Truly, you need to do some serious reading, studying, and thinking.

You can teach teach reading and writing. I will teach students. My students will fare far better in this world than yours.

It seems that on this board, typing is mandatory but brains are optional.

Here's the reality folks and I imagine every teacher on this board will agree with me. Every year teachers attend workshops on "best practices" and various methods of teaching. We are bombarded with new educational buzzwords like "cooperative learning" "differentiated instruction" "multiple intelligences" and so on and so on. We listen with skepticism and take a few ideas that might work with our students. But NO ONE dictates how a particular teacher (at least in my high school) will present the material. Any good teacher will switch between teacher-led instruction to cooperative groups to independent practice. It's not only more effective to reach all the students; but makes it more interesting for everyone. And kids won't learn when they are uninterested.

In poor performing schools, you will see uninvolved parents and generally an administration who is too overwhelmed or apathetic to address discipline issues. Being able to effectively manage a classroom is as essential (if not more so) as being an expert in the material. Without parents or principals to back the teachers up, chaos can ensue. And that's why these teachers most likely are letting the kids run the show. They are simply outnumbered.

There is a lot of money to be made by "educational experts" who come in to re-train and reform schools. Unfortunately, most of these "experts" haven't set foot in a classroom for years.

The only way to turn around a school is to get all concerned parties on the same page. But that won't happen as long as the mindset is that the teachers should be the parents. There are just too many throwaway kids these days and schools are serving the purpose the community wants. Feed them and get them out of our hair for seven hours. Sad, but true.

Here's the reality folks and I imagine every teacher on this board will agree with me. Every year teachers attend workshops on "best practices" and various methods of teaching. We are bombarded with new educational buzzwords like "cooperative learning" "differentiated instruction" "multiple intelligences" and so on and so on. We listen with skepticism and take a few ideas that might work with our students. But NO ONE dictates how a particular teacher (at least in my high school) will present the material. Any good teacher will switch between teacher-led instruction to cooperative groups to independent practice. It's not only more effective to reach all the students; but makes it more interesting for everyone. And kids won't learn when they are uninterested.

In poor performing schools, you will see uninvolved parents and generally an administration who is too overwhelmed or apathetic to address discipline issues. Being able to effectively manage a classroom is as essential (if not more so) as being an expert in the material. Without parents or principals to back the teachers up, chaos can ensue. And that's why these teachers most likely are letting the kids run the show. They are simply outnumbered.

There is a lot of money to be made by "educational experts" who come in to re-train and reform schools. Unfortunately, most of these "experts" haven't set foot in a classroom for years.

The only way to turn around a school is to get all concerned parties on the same page. But that won't happen as long as the mindset is that the teachers should be the parents. There are just too many throwaway kids these days and schools are serving the purpose the community wants. Feed them and get them out of our hair for seven hours. Sad, but true.
I agree with what you are saying. To 'turn a school around' a whole school, takes more than change of teachers, but it may be a step in the right direction. With public schools there's minimum that can be done about homes and attitudes there. With schools, a harbor can be created, though that must begin before high school.

You are correct about buzzwords and methods of the year. Nearly some of all work, some of the time. None are a panacea. Changing presentation and activities is a must, even high schoolers can sit still for only so long. (Funny how many of the rudest teachers in meetings are most often the ones who think that their students should be quiet for 50 minutes at a stretch.)

With that said, the best method for imparting knowledge is direct instruction, (lecture). No surprise there. After giving the 'knowledge' kids must use it, then analyze, then they might remember and apply in the future.

This is not true in NYC.

Teachers state that the supervisor regularly comes in with a clipboard and a stop watch!

The teacher may not speak for more than a specified number of minutes, on the order of five, and there must be some form of group work and/or what the teachers refer to as 'arts and crafts' or the observation will not be satisfactory.

This is the case in disciplines including science! Ask your middle-school and high school teachrs about the prevalence of glue and scissors in their classes.

Annie is correct as to the efficacy of lecture, or 'chalk and talk,' and, for my slow-learning friend Jake, art and crafts is progressive.

The result is not only a lack of real learning, and an antipathy by bright students who would be challenged by more rigorous curriculae, but a necessity to remove vast amounts of subject matter due to time constraints.

This is not true in NYC.

Teachers state that the supervisor regularly comes in with a clipboard and a stop watch!

The teacher may not speak for more than a specified number of minutes, on the order of five, and there must be some form of group work and/or what the teachers refer to as 'arts and crafts' or the observation will not be satisfactory.

This is the case in disciplines including science! Ask your middle-school and high school teachrs about the prevalence of glue and scissors in their classes.

Annie is correct as to the efficacy of lecture, or 'chalk and talk,' and, for my slow-learning friend Jake, art and crafts is progressive.

The result is not only a lack of real learning, and an antipathy by bright students who would be challenged by more rigorous curriculae, but a necessity to remove vast amounts of subject matter due to time constraints.

Sounds like a nightmare....

The nightmare would be going back to PC's discredited methodology. Hirsch? Please. We see PC present the classic a priori approach from a preset premise to an unchallenged conclusion. NYC is obviously not engaged in progressive methodology. PC mischaracterizes it.

Last edited:
This is not true in NYC.

that's the intent of her rendition. she wants it to sound like a nightmare.

The person who gave that information, anecdotally, homeschools her children. I can tell you that not once have I ever heard of such a thing and my son DOES got to a NYC public school.

I also can't understand what, other than religious extremism, would cause anyone to homeschool her kids when the NYC public schools do quite a good job... and absent that, there are some wonderful private schools.

Speaks volumes.

This is not true in NYC.

that's the intent of her rendition. she wants it to sound like a nightmare.

The person who gave that information, anecdotally, homeschools her children. I can tell you that not once have I ever heard of such a thing and my son DOES got to a NYC public school.

I also can't understand what, other than religious extremism, would cause anyone to homeschool her kids when the NYC public schools do quite a good job... and absent that, there are some wonderful private schools.

Speaks volumes.

So, how many times has your boy been observed by his supervisor?

And the number of department meetings he has attended/

So, a lack of knowledge hasn't prevented you from having an opinion, huh?

Another time saver from Jillian!

Ah, more posts where good judgment just gets in the way.

The nightmare would be going back to PC's discredited methodology. Hirsch? Please. We see PC present the classic a priori approach from a preset premise to an unchallenged conclusion. NYC is obviously not engaged in progressive methodology. PC mischaracterizes it.

To err is human, but to blame someone else shows management potential!

Jakey, could you please presented a more exansive critique of Hirsch than "Hirsch? Please."

It comes across as an attempt to imply knowledge which has not made an appearance up to now.

This Hirsch:
'The “Massachusetts miracle,” in which Bay State students’ soaring test scores broke records, was the direct consequence of the state legislature’s passage of the 1993 Education Reform Act, which established knowledge-based standards for all grades and a rigorous testing system linked to the new standards. And those standards, Massachusetts reformers have acknowledged, are Hirsch’s legacy.

a. In the new millennium, Massachusetts students have surged upward on the biennial National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP)—“the nation’s report card,” as education scholars call it. On the 2005 NAEP tests, Massachusetts ranked first in the nation in fourth- and eighth-grade reading and fourth- and eighth-grade math. It then repeated the feat in 2007. No state had ever scored first in both grades and both subjects in a single year—let alone for two consecutive test cycles. On another reliable test, the Trends in International Math and Science Studies, the state’s fourth-graders last year ranked second globally in science and third in math, while the eighth-graders tied for first in science and placed sixth in math. (States can volunteer, as Massachusetts did, to have their students compared with national averages.) The United States as a whole finished tenth.'
E. D. Hirsch’s Curriculum for Democracy by Sol Stern, City Journal Autumn 2009

"NYC is obviously not engaged in progressive methodology."

It becomes tedious and redundant to prove that all that you know in this connection could fit in a thimble with room left over for Sergeant Pepper's Marching Band, but here we go again:

NYC has used Progressive methods for years, but is about to unveil the results of Hirsch's methods. And, hopefully, incorporate same.

"The cover of Hirsch’s latest book has two blurbers that are surprising: Randi Weingarten, the newly installed president of the million-member American Federation of Teachers, and Joel Klein, chancellor of the nation’s largest school district [NYC]. Usually, you hear those two names spoken in the same breath only when they’re in contention. Last month, moreover, Klein unfurled the results of a study that compared ten city schools using the Core Knowledge reading program with schools using other curricula. The Core Knowledge kids achieved progress at a rate that was “more than five times greater,” Klein said, heaping praise on the program. Let Klein and Weingarten jointly decide that this curriculum should be instituted, and it will be the beginning of a new era in school reform. It will also be a fitting testament to America’s most important education reformer of the last century." Ibid.

Poor Jakey. I bet these are days you feel it’s not even worth chewing through the restraints.

Write soon.

Jillian has the best of it, obviously. PC is a product of a traditional skill: plenty of facts, unable to conceptualize competently, and relies on authority. That's a shame because she is a bright person, obviously, but has committed herself to a failed pedagogy. No need to return here, though, because PC is unteachable as long as she adheres to the untenable. I wish her good fortune and let it go at that.

Jillian has the best of it, obviously. PC is a product of a traditional skill: plenty of facts, unable to conceptualize competently, and relies on authority. That's a shame because she is a bright person, obviously, but has committed herself to a failed pedagogy. No need to return here, though, because PC is unteachable as long as she adheres to the untenable. I wish her good fortune and let it go at that.

Failed?

"Last month, moreover, Klein unfurled the results of a study that compared ten city schools using the Core Knowledge reading program with schools using other curricula. The Core Knowledge kids achieved progress at a rate that was “more than five times greater,” Klein said, heaping praise on the program."

Failed?

"...more than five times greater..."

And, thanks for the "...plenty of facts..." and "...she is a bright person..." compliments.

But what about Jilly??

Oh, yeah "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

Very tactful Jakester.

Failed?

"Last month, moreover, Klein unfurled the results of a study that compared ten city schools using the Core Knowledge reading program with schools using other curricula. The Core Knowledge kids achieved progress at a rate that was “more than five times greater,” Klein said, heaping praise on the program."

Failed?

And, thanks for the "...plenty of facts..." and "...she is a bright person..." compliments.

But what about Jilly??

Very tactful Jakester.

poor PC... he was trying to be kind to you, but he already said I had the 'best of it:".

Are we friends? PC, dear? Just wondering since in your mind we're apparently intimate enough for you to call me 'jilly'.

Failed?

Failed?

But what about Jilly??

Very tactful Jakester.

poor PC... he was trying to be kind to you, but he already said I had the 'best of it:".

Are we friends? PC, dear? Just wondering since in your mind we're apparently intimate enough for you to call me 'jilly'.

So, would that be Ms. Jilly? Jelly? Jolly?

What's really amusing is that you had to post what I interpret to be

"he likes me best, really he does!!" Didn't you catch on, Jakey likes to get along with everyone.

But, of course we're best buds! I was only joshing ya.' Wipe away those tears.

Feel better now?

Valuation of education begins in the home. School is 50 percent learning the material and 50 percent proving you are not dumb.
The intangibles are character and social cunning that determine success.

RHODE ISLAND TEACHERS (HIGH SCHOOL) FIRED?

The problems those children have is high school should have been corrected in grade school. High school teacher do not teach reading, writing and arithmetic. The teach how to solve problems with reading, writing and arithmetic.
How in the hell did they get from grade school, to middle school into high school?
They could not learn in high school because they never learned in grade school. They were just shoved from class to class.
If you can master the 3Rs, you can get though high school. You need to read to comprehend and write. To simple math to solve complicated math problems.
How did those kids get from grade school to high school? Rhode Island teachers are not the blame for something that was not corrected in grade school. Where have the parents been though grade school and middle school. High?
Being a Special Ed teacher, I was children whose parents did not teach them anything. Firing those high school teachers make about as much sense as a bucket of S**T.
Students are failing teachers via their parents.

threads merged-del

Forum List

Back