All mankind should give their dead bodies to mother nature Earth.

Rehmani

VIP Member
Jul 31, 2014
this action will help to earth become healthier and more fertile same time mankind will show unity by committing one identical action.

We all die... How many identical actions do we have to pull off...? Sheesh!!! What's next? Sex doesn't count?

I've told my wife I don't want to be embalmed. Put me in a canvas bag, tied a big stone to my feet, and dump me overside out in the Pacific.

Unless you plan to have you remains blasted to the moon, they will all remain on earth in one form or another. The Earth can take care of itself.

this action will help to earth become healthier and more fertile same time mankind will show unity by committing one identical action.

If you think that 7.3 billion will kill themselves all at the same time dream on, not going to happen.

We all die... How many identical actions do we have to pull off...? Sheesh!!! What's next? Sex doesn't count?
You are right we all die but against our will, you can claim that this is your action but when you set your body off base on your will or you can call it your action.

Unless you plan to have you remains blasted to the moon, they will all remain on earth in one form or another. The Earth can take care of itself.
In this world we all depend on each other directly or indirectly like a cycle like we all pay off what we received from others similarly what ever we get from earth we have to return it mean payoff.

I can't believe the Lefties aren't on her claiming we can no longer give ourselves to Planet Earth because of Big Business Funeral Parlors and their collusion with right-wing politicians.

I can't believe the Lefties aren't on her claiming we can no longer give ourselves to Planet Earth because of Big Business Funeral Parlors and their collusion with right-wing politicians.
But it is up to you, which method you want use to dispose your full of nutritious body. I am sure funeral parlors have cheap one too or if you look around you can find a simple method as well to give you nutritious to mother Earth.
But please do the right thing instead.

And if you do insist on cremation --- remember the "carbon offsets" in your will and testament.
Your last act shouldn't be creating more Global Warming with your emissions..

:eek:
Very simple just give your nutritious body to mother nature earth and earth and your body both willd enjoy.

And if you do insist on cremation --- remember the "carbon offsets" in your will and testament.
Your last act shouldn't be creating more Global Warming with your emissions..

:eek:
Very simple just give your nutritious body to mother nature earth and earth and your body both willd enjoy.

Seek help!!! Seek it fast!

You are right we all die but against our will, you can claim that this is your action but when you set your body off base on your will or you can call it your action.
You first and the rest of us will consider if we wants to follow. Go jump in the nearest pit you can find for the others nearby won't have to smell the stench as your corpse rots, okay.

Forum List

Back