All Living thing should be berried when they become dead.

Rehmani

VIP Member
Jul 31, 2014
For healthy environment,

AS A MANKIND WE SHOULD COMMIT AN IDENTICAL ACTION.

we have to keep our mother nature Earth healthy. But unfortunately we are digging every thing away from earth and paying back very little.
For example hardly less than half population of the world buried their dead bodies and even not a one % buried their natural waste.
And half population of the world cutting down trees for burning their dead bodies to dispose them off instead buried them.

Means; not only we are not giving our beautiful health,full of energy bodies to our mother nature Earth and same time clearing the forest for disposing off their dead bodies.
It is dangerous cycle, fore example; some one death, cut down a tree, in the result less rain, means less veges,fruit,grain and trees means more death.
Not only that it carry serious issues in future mean land with out rain,river,lacks, and glaciers means a beautiful heavenly Earth turned into hot desert with out life.

If we don't make ourselves discipline and put things right and don't payback to our mother nature Earth we can not solve environmental issue, we have to start thing from our side of the end, once we able to do that, its means every one aware the environment issue.

AS A MANKIND WE SHOULD COMMIT AN IDENTICAL ACTION.

Last edited:
For healthy environment,

we have to keep our mother nature Earth healthy. But unfortunately we are digging every thing away from earth and paying back very little.
For example hardly less than half population of the world berried their dead bodies and even not a one % berried their natural waste.
And half population of the world cutting down trees for burning their dead bodies to dispose them off instead berried them.

Means; not only we are not giving our beautiful health,full of energy bodies to our mother nature Earth and same time clearing the forest for disposing off their dead bodies.
It is dangerous cycle, fore example; some one death, cut down a tree, in the result less rain, means less veges,fruit,grain and trees means more death.
Not only that it carry serious issues in future mean land with out rain,river,lacks, and glaciers means a beautiful heavenly Earth turned into hot desert with out life.

If we don't make ourselves discipline and put things right and don't payback to our mother nature Earth we can not solve environmental issue, we have to start thing from our side of the end, once we able to do that, its means every one aware the environment issue.

They should be berried? like blue berries, Most people get get buried :eusa_whistle:

Why is this thread attracting people who've never posted here before?

I prefer to be meloned.

I am thinking we will pesto you instead.

That said, the trip from the funeral home to the cemetery will burn up more fuel than our bodies will produce in a billion years so burial is not the best option for future generations--we should be composted.

I prefer to be meloned.

That said, the trip from the funeral home to the cemetery will burn up more fuel than our bodies will produce in a billion years so burial is not the best option for future generations--we should be composted.

Compost! Fuck yeah! I wanna draw flies when I kick.

For healthy environment,

For example hardly less than half population of the world berried their dead bodies and even not a one % berried their natural waste.
And half population of the world cutting down trees for burning their dead bodies to dispose them off instead berried them.

They should be berried? like blue berries, Most people get get buried :eusa_whistle:

Berried like pickled....

And this is why I love usmb so much. Such an innocent thread that turns into a laughfest with the wit being bandied about. Or should I say berried?

Why is this thread attracting people who've never posted here before?

1. Saturday nights are slow.

2. We're bored.

3. Berried is a very funny misspelling.

Last edited:

Anti pesto would be better...

What are ya?

Pro-pasta?

Pro-carbs I suppose. seldom have it on pasta. Usually slather it all over some buttered bread or on my fake Morningstar Farms Chixen Patties

Forum List

Back