All lives matter in the world.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
BLM, until white people and the media turned it into a anti cop movement was just a peaceful march for justice. Thus far, every single venue of hope for blacks to unite for a comon cause has been hijacked by white people and turned into a anti white campaign....from the NAACP, AA, the civil rights law, Million man and woman marches, a Beyonce song, black colleges to now this, BLM.

The unyeilding guilt that white people carry, has somehow morphed itself into believing that every single thing we do that tries to unite us, white people want to tear apart and its very unfair, because not everything is always about you people.

All lives matter, including the unborn. There is not one move or movement in this country or around the world that is sucessful without the input of others joining forces to do things. Not one person can do things alone.

I may come here and be hating on conservatives and stupid people, but never do I or anyone ever advocate killing just because......like I said, all lives matter and in the end, all of us will have to answer to a higher power and I plan to meet my maker with a clean slate.

United we all will stand, divided we shall all fall....we must as human beings value each other and understand that no man woman or child can ever go this life alone without the grace of God and the hands of others helping us.

BLM, until white people and the media turned it into a anti cop movement was just a peaceful march for justice. Thus far, every single venue of hope for blacks to unite for a comon cause has been hijacked by white people and turned into a anti white campaign....from the NAACP, AA, the civil rights law, Million man and woman marches, a Beyonce song, black colleges to now this, BLM.

The unyeilding guilt that white people carry, has somehow morphed itself into believing that every single thing we do that tries to unite us, white people want to tear apart and its very unfair, because not everything is always about you people.

All lives matter, including the unborn. There is not one move or movement in this country or around the world that is sucessful without the input of others joining forces to do things. Not one person can do things alone.

I may come here and be hating on conservatives and stupid people, but never do I or anyone ever advocate killing just because......like I said, all lives matter and in the end, all of us will have to answer to a higher power and I plan to meet my maker with a clean slate.

United we all will stand, divided we shall all fall....we must as human beings value each other and understand that no man woman or child can ever go this life alone without the grace of God and the hands of others helping us.

Black lies murder was created on a lie...backed by a villain.....and has led to violence across the country.......the black kkk....

I will just point out one thing because there are several things in your OP that I wonder how you got to that conclusion..
First off, Beyonce used her time in front of millions of people to divide and put fuel into the already confused fire..
She slammed the police , but used their free motorcade to the airport. I mean , WTF?
And released her song on the album , tickets the next day..she is making money to fuel the fire.

I understand a movement to put the light on something that very important to the people, but to be mean to people who have supported her and all cultures made her where she is now.
She confused people like me who always thought she was a talented lady.

Here are the words to her song~

BTW ...Slay means to kill ,
Pro- Black...... gets people confused as anti-white
Albino Alligator...white cops reference from a movie..put people got confused if it meant all white people.

Y'all haters corny with that illuminati mess
Paparazzi, catch my fly, and my cocky fresh...

My daddy Alabama, Momma Louisiana

You mix that negro with that Creole make a Texas bama
I like my baby hair, with baby hair and afros

I like my negro nose with Jackson Five nostrils
Earned all this money but they never take the country out me

I got a hot sauce in my bag, swag

I dream it, I work hard
I grind 'til I own it
I twirl on them haters
Albino alligators

Cause I slay, slay

I slay, hey, I slay, okay

I slay, okay, all day, okay

I slay, okay, I slay okay

We gon' slay, slay

Gon' slay, okay

We slay, okay

I slay, okay

I slay, okay

Okay, okay, I slay, okay

Okay, okay, okay, okay

Okay, okay, ladies, now let's get in formation, cause I slay

Okay ladies, now let's get in formation, cause I slay

Prove to me you got some coordination, cause I slay

Slay trick, or you get eliminated.

When he f*** me good I take his a** to Red Lobster, cause I slay

Girl I hear some thunder
Golly this is that water boy, oh lord.

There it is, ladies and gentlemen. Civil Rights in 2016.

Check Out the OTHER Lyrics to Beyoncés 'Empowering' Super Bowl Song

Last edited:

I will just point out one thing because there are several things in your OP that I wonder how you got to that conclusion..
First off, Beyonce used her time in front of millions of people to divide and put fuel into the already confused fire..
She slammed the police , but used their free motorcade to the airport. I mean , WTF?
And released her song on the album , tickets the next day..she is making money to fuel the fire.

I understand a movement to put the light on something that very important to the people, but to be mean to people who have supported her and all cultures made her where she is now.

Albino Alligator...white cops reference from a movie..put people got confused if it meant all white people.

I dream it, I work hard
I grind 'til I own it
I twirl on them haters
Albino alligators

Cause I slay, slay

We gon' slay, slay

Gon' slay, okay

We slay, okay

I slay, okay

I slay, okay

Okay, okay, I slay, okay

Okay, okay, okay, okay

Girl I hear some thunder

Dammit man can u translate those lyrics

I dream it, I work hard
I grind 'til I own it
I twirl on them haters
Albino alligators

Cause I slay, slay

We gon' slay, slay

Gon' slay, okay

We slay, okay

I slay, okay

I slay, okay

Okay, okay, I slay, okay

Okay, okay, okay, okay

Girl I hear some thunder

Dammit man can u translate those lyrics

There are so many blogs, websites ect. with their interpretation but here are a few.

5 Things Beyonce's 'Formation' Lyrics Reveal About Beyonce

"Formation" Lyrics: Meaning Behind Beyoncé's New Black Power Anthem

Beyoncé “Formation” Lyrics & Video Breakdown & Who Is Messy Maya? We Have It Here:

I dream it, I work hard
I grind 'til I own it
I twirl on them haters
Albino alligators

Cause I slay, slay

We gon' slay, slay

Gon' slay, okay

We slay, okay

I slay, okay

I slay, okay

Okay, okay, I slay, okay

Okay, okay, okay, okay

Girl I hear some thunder

Do you have any idea how many songs white people have put out over the years that advocate hatred to minorities? Like who gives a fuck, its just a song. Bottom line is this, everything we do, you peope, ie whites take it to heart, rip it apart and then label it. Your making all black people feel like unless we play Wayne Brady and kiss white ass and stay on the road to white acceptance, we have no voice or value in this country, well guess, what, we can do, say and be what ever the fuck we want and if white people don't like it, what the A

I dream it, I work hard
I grind 'til I own it
I twirl on them haters
Albino alligators

Cause I slay, slay

We gon' slay, slay

Gon' slay, okay

We slay, okay

I slay, okay

I slay, okay

Okay, okay, I slay, okay

Okay, okay, okay, okay

Girl I hear some thunder

Do you have any idea how many songs white people have put out over the years that advocate hatred to minorities? Like who gives a fuck, its just a song. Bottom line is this, everything we do, you peope, ie whites take it to heart, rip it apart and then label it. Your making all black people feel like unless we play Wayne Brady and kiss white ass and stay on the road to white acceptance, we have no voice or value in this country, well guess, what, we can do, say and be what ever the fuck we want and if white people don't like it, what the A

You may be right, but I can't think of a single song from a white singer that says kill or slay black people.

I dream it, I work hard
I grind 'til I own it
I twirl on them haters
Albino alligators

Cause I slay, slay

We gon' slay, slay

Gon' slay, okay

We slay, okay

I slay, okay

I slay, okay

Okay, okay, I slay, okay

Okay, okay, okay, okay

Girl I hear some thunder

You may be right, but I can't think of a single song from a white singer that says kill or slay black people.
Slay means killed it....doesn't mean kill literally, but like I slayed that exam I took the other day....LISTEN, ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU WHITE PEOPLE, LIKE GET OVER YOURSELVES!!

I say it's up to the individual to make their own life matter. It's not my job to validate your life.

Slay means killed it....doesn't mean kill literally, but like I slayed that exam I took the other day....LISTEN, ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU WHITE PEOPLE, LIKE GET OVER YOURSELVES!!

First off, my niece and great nieces and nephews are black so please don't go there with me.

slay
killed it. succeeded in something amazing. ~ this is the urban dictionary view

If you look the same word up in the Merrium dictionary ~
  • to kill (someone or something) especially in a battle or war

• : to kill (someone)

• : to delight or amuse (someone) very much

Thanks for clearing that up, there are other words I want to to ask about but first I would like to ask...but do you understand why some would be confused, the most used word in her song is slay...

Has there ever been a super bowl or huge sporting event where a white red neck gets up and slams the blacks? NO....
I am sure that there are some dumb ass bigot people making a song that hurts the blacks, but I have never heard it and if I did I would not give that band another chance to hear their songs again.

Many of the people at that event felt exactly like me, I live in the city where the Superbowl / Beyonce played and people were scratching their heads like what just happened, and many felt insulted because of not understanding the words.

I take my black niece to the store in the mostly white neighborhood, people stare at me like What you have a black kid? I look back with a keep staring and I will bust your face...lol.. The same thing happens when I take my niece shopping in the mostly black neighborhood.
I can understand getting upset with people staring , but I got starred at for have a bald head from chemo..people are just weird and rude.

I have been to my nieces ( who is a single mom of 3 ) where it is mostly white people helping her in Social Services., along with Christmas party and presents. for her kids with the police

I will agree with you though that there are some horrible bigots who are mean, but its in every job and every color. Maybe not in the South , but I wouldn't know.

It does sorta feels like an attack on all white people at times. seriously.

Last edited:

I am not in black skin so I can not tell you that your wrong, but the you white people comment is confusing to many as well..
Why can it be worded as Some white People... because some people are asses, not all white people.

Some white people also are very kind, and support the black community along with musicians , movie stars and hero's..

But I have seen in our history white people taking the glory for what a black person did.
Can you tell me one instance where in our time this happened.

I dream it, I work hard
I grind 'til I own it
I twirl on them haters
Albino alligators

Cause I slay, slay

We gon' slay, slay

Gon' slay, okay

We slay, okay

I slay, okay

I slay, okay

Okay, okay, I slay, okay

Okay, okay, okay, okay

Girl I hear some thunder

I thought this was a reference to white people.

I twirl on them haters
Albino alligators

Cause I slay, slay

I dream it, I work hard
I grind 'til I own it
I twirl on them haters
Albino alligators

Cause I slay, slay

We gon' slay, slay

Gon' slay, okay

We slay, okay

I slay, okay

I slay, okay

Okay, okay, I slay, okay

Okay, okay, okay, okay

Girl I hear some thunder

I thought this was a reference to white people.

I twirl on them haters
Albino alligators

Cause I slay, slay

I looked up Albino alligators yesterday and it is a reference to a movie...this is another confusing and for some feel it is an attack on the white people.

You might find this interesting..

11 References You Missed in Beyonce's 'Formation'

Forum List

Back