All Dems Need to Do is to Not Act Crazy, and They Canā€™t Even Do That

Ice are taking away their illegal voters... of course they would think that.

Comey considered telling customs in Ireland that he was Canadian because, ā€œI am ashamed of the way my country has acted with respect of those children. I am disgusted, I am horrified, I am embarrassed, Iā€™m ashamed,ā€. I guess when Obama was doing it all those years he was okay with it? Wow.

Comey considered telling customs in Ireland that he was Canadian because, ā€œI am ashamed of the way my country has acted with respect of those children. I am disgusted, I am horrified, I am embarrassed, Iā€™m ashamed,ā€. I guess when Obama was doing it all those years he was okay with it? Wow.

When the same is done to Americans he has no problem. Just illegal criminals.

What a virtue signaling faggot. Wonder how many terrorists he let into the country.

Well you have to consider that Nixon wanted the spotlight. Not the smartest way to get it but she did get it. The thing that I think is funniest about the whole idea.
She is denigrating not only ICE but all law enforcement. Who does she think is going to keep her safe?
Can anyone of these idiots that want illegals here tell me, other then lowering wages, what are they doing to help New York?

Instead they get crazier and crazier everyday.

Cynthia Nixon: ICE Has Frankly Turned Into a ā€˜Terrorist Organizationā€™

Dem NY Governor Candidate Cynthia Nixon Says ICE Has Frankly Turned Into a ā€˜Terrorist Organizationā€™

Crazy people do not know that they are crazy....they have no way to know....this is why you don't give them any power to hurt other people, especially in elected office....

Vote out every democrat and you will keep the mentally ill from hurting themselves and others...

Dem NY Governor Candidate Cynthia Nixon Says ICE Has Frankly Turned Into a ā€˜Terrorist Organizationā€™
She's a nutcase. A liberal that never spends any time around anyone other than other liberals. Frankly I think she's sowing the seeds of Sedition and should be charged.
When it comes to washed up actors....this virtue-signalling is designed to keep them in their current wealthy lifestyle. They're saying these awful things to get another job in Hollywood or New York doing commercials or maybe a spot on another television show.

I'm gonna look up Cynthia Nixon's bio.....$100 she's gay.

Yup.....married to a woman and has a transgendered son/daughter.

220px-Cynthia_Nixon_Weds_Christine_Marinoni.jpg

cynthia-nixon-son.jpg

End of story.

Cynthia Nixon - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Yeah, it's everywhere now. Evidently the effects of political PTSD get worse with time.

November should be good for the Dems. It's theirs to lose. And obviously, they're capable of that.

This stuff really is disturbing. I really thought they were better than this.
Even leftist Californians are rebelling because the Dem political leadership is acting so crazy.

Yeah, it's everywhere now. Evidently the effects of political PTSD get worse with time.

November should be good for the Dems. It's theirs to lose. And obviously, they're capable of that.

This stuff really is disturbing. I really thought they were better than this.
I think it's becoming obvious.....most of these crazy folks are all anti-Trump homosexuals.
The media is making a point of not mentioning this.

Now Seth Rogan is bragging on how he refused to take a picture with Paul Ryan with his children.

When you can't even put aside differences for a moment, when every action must send a message, when you demonize anyone in dissagrement with personal views,

You just might be a hyper-partisan.

Last edited:

First I gotta lol. "Don't act crazy" says the climate denying tRumpkin!

Seriously?

Anyway, she's right. Terrorists commit violent acts for political gain, which is just what ICE is currently engaged in.
Speaking of deranged terrorists......
Going to call for children to be raped like your other leftist comrades too?

Forum List

Back