All Churches on Arabian Peninsula to be destroyed

I doubt there are many people wanting to build churches on the Arabia Peninsula.

It's just an excuse for Islamophobes to complain about muslims and Islam.

It's really not that Sunni. You all really need to stop persecuting Christians, too many horror stories. I have a close friend that is Orthodox, from Lebanon, sad history there too. Christians seem to be on the Menu in Egypt too. I'm not saying you are the problem Sunni, but your rhetoric does encourage anti social behavior. What will save Islam is Reform, not Hate Crimes. Try thinking outside of the box, Sunni. What is the word for when We Disrespect People for what they believe?

Used to be a Christian country - the "Riviera" of the Med.
Not, it's an Islamic shithole....

I doubt there are many people wanting to build churches on the Arabia Peninsula.

Not with Islamic Adherents at the ready to slaughter them if they do build.

Dome_of_the_Rock_from_south_42-19tb_wr.jpg

Maybe Sunni is Right. Maybe All Islamic Structures should be relocated to the Saudi Peninsula, starting with this. :D See how silly the argument sounds now?

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace

"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

^^ Yeah, right.

2012.03.23 (Kolay, Pakistan) - A Taliban suicide bomber takes out a dozen rivals at a mosque.
2012.03.23 (Maiduguri, Nigeria) - A cleric and a shoe cobbler are killed in separate Boko Haram shootings.
2012.03.23 (Wana, Pakistan) - A 10-year-old boy and his father are blown to bits Sunni bombers.
2012.03.22 (Mosul, Iraq) - A Christian is kidnapped and murdered.
2012.03.22 (Bijbehara, India) - Jihadi car bombers take down two members of a road construction crew.
2012.03.21 (Tank, Pakistan) - A female Red Cross worker is killed by suspected militants during an attempted abduction.

Sources

TROP.jpg

It's really not that Sunni. You all really need to stop persecuting Christians, too many horror stories. I have a close friend that is Orthodox, from Lebanon, sad history there too. Christians seem to be on the Menu in Egypt too. I'm not saying you are the problem Sunni, but your rhetoric does encourage anti social behavior. What will save Islam is Reform, not Hate Crimes. Try thinking outside of the box, Sunni. What is the word for when We Disrespect People for what they believe?
Neither of the countries that you referenced, Lebanon or Egypt, are located on the Arabian Peninsula.

And would not be part of the no churches on the land that the OP discusses.

Top Saudi Religious Official Calls for 'Destruction of All Churches', Christian News

Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Asheikh, the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, the highest official of religious law in the Sunni country, reportedly declared this week that it is "necessary to destroy all the churches" in the region, implying that no other religion besides Islam will be tolarated on the Arabian Peninsula -- as there are currently no churches in Saudi Arabia.

Al-Asheikh made the statement Monday during a meeting with a delegation of a Kuwait-based NGO, Society of the Revival of Islamic Heritage, in response to a question of what Shariah law says about building churches, reported an Arabic Christian publication, Linga.org.

That's enough to make the American left start to drool.

And this surprises you?

The Arabian Peninsula is the land of the Prophet Muhammad.

And has been since the 14th century.

So there is No reason for other religions to try and come there to set up false houses of worship.

WOOHOO.... then there is NO reason for muslims to build mosques ...anywhere other then the arabian peninsula..

The Arabian Peninsula is the land of the Prophet Muhammad.

And has been since the 14th century.

So there is No reason for other religions to try and come there to set up false houses of worship.

SO you ONLY believe in freedom of religion meaning allowing Islam any other is ok to ban, RIGHT?

heh... they cant even get along with other muslims.... you have to be the RIGHT kind of muslim.

Just as there are different types of christians....there are different types of muslims... and they hate each other.

Dome_of_the_Rock_from_south_42-19tb_wr.jpg

Maybe Sunni is Right. Maybe All Islamic Structures should be relocated to the Saudi Peninsula, starting with this. :D See how silly the argument sounds now?

What do you mean relocated? Lets follow the lead and just destroy them.

:offtopic: as usual Ropey

The OP is about churches in the Arabian Peninsula.

There are several other threads for you to bash Islam and Muslims.

It's about Christian Churches being destroyed on the Arabian Peninsula. Thus it is about Christians being destroyed on the Arabian Peninsula as well.

See my post above.

:offtopic: as usual Ropey

The OP is about churches in the Arabian Peninsula.

There are several other threads for you to bash Islam and Muslims.

It's about Christian Churches being destroyed on the Arabian Peninsula. Thus it is about Christians being destroyed on the Arabian Peninsula as well.

See my post above.
Ropey retard

Iraq is not located on the Arabian Peninsula. :cuckoo:

Plus, the OP is about buildings and not people.

So once again you are :offtopic:

Neither of the countries that you referenced, Lebanon or Egypt, are located on the Arabian Peninsula.

Yet both Persecute Human Beings in the name of Islam.

On the lighter side.....

E-Mail Joke.....

An Arab enters a taxi..........

Once he is seated he asks the cab driver to turn off the radio because he must not hear music as decreed by his religion and, in the time of the prophet, there was no music, especially Western music which is music of the infidel's and certainly no radio ........

So the cab driver politely switches off the radio, stops the cab and opens the back door.

The Arab asks him: “What are you doing man?”

The cabby answers: “In the time of the prophet there were no taxis.
So get out and wait for a camel.”

If we could only destroy the mosques here. We could start with the one in New York City and level Dearbornistan.

I am not aware of any persecution of people in the name of Islam going on in those countries.

I am not aware of any persecution of people in the name of Islam going on in those countries.

Certainly not ILLEGAL persecution of anyone.

It's all legal.

Forum List

Back