All about teh metulz

Hey a fellow metalhead!

I LOVE Metal, every kind of metal. I lean more towards the classics, progressive, and power metal, but hey every once in a while I enjoy some good Emperor, Death, Electric Wizard and the heavier shit as much as the next guy. And of course THRASH! Metal's just got such a great variety, it's the best fucking genre ever.

Good to have another one around. Fack man, it reminds me how annoying it is to have so few people around here listen to metal (IRL I mean).

ConservativeDad, Epsilon Delta, thanks for the welcome. Have some metul, this song suits this forum just perfectly, I think:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V79QAzlYGus[/ame]

Paulie, yes...yes you are...I didnt want to say anything, but as long as you know you're gayer than gay then awesome! Be proud of your sexuality. ;)

welcome-11.gif

Please keep your crap in the appropriate forum. Just so I don't have to continually neg you for being an idiot. There is a music forum and I think metal qualifies.... cuz we don't have a 'seriously crap shit' forum.

Anyway.... Welcome.

Oh gee, that has to be the best welcome Ive ever read. Seriously, Im like...cryin and stuff. You moved me on a deep emotional level and I dont think I will ever be the same again. Marry me?

Thanks but no. My SO would be a tad pissed if I accepted.

You get to post your stuff. Let him post his. Since when did YOU play in the music forum? I must've missed it .....

Loud angry metal = polution of the ears and mind. Just another moron that needs to share what intelligent people have already rejected. I bet this dumb fuck shits on the sidewalk. Thanks for sharing sparky.

Really? So because YOU don't like it, it's pollution?

What about the crap that spits forth from your fingertips to the keyboard? :eusa_eh:

Uh..ya. That's my position on loud angry metal. I feel the same way about cars that have loud blaring obnoxious rap music drowning out all other sound for blocks in all directions.

My "crap" doesn't prevent others from communicating their crap. I think that is a significant distintion.

Is loud angry metal worse than dripping, pink ... ummm ... sissy music?

To each his own. You don't even post in the music subforum so what's it to you?

There's nothing better than a night of bing drinking and cranking up some Pantera.

just my opinion. :D

Loud angry metal = polution of the ears and mind. Just another moron that needs to share what intelligent people have already rejected. I bet this dumb fuck shits on the sidewalk. Thanks for sharing sparky.

You cock nosed bitch! Why does metal scare you so much?

There's nothing better than a night of bing drinking and cranking up some Pantera.

just my opinion. :D

Excuse me, but I believe Pantera is an extremely lame excuse for metal. I had a radio show here locally called the anti-Pantera show.

Eh? Pantera's actually pretty good..

When bubble gum rock like Motley Crue and Poison and the likes started going by the wayside, Pantera did not know what to do cause that was the kinda music they played. They corrupted the true metal scene IMHO and gave motley crue fans a place to go.... True story.:afro:

Excuse me, but I believe Pantera is an extremely lame excuse for metal. I had a radio show here locally called the anti-Pantera show.

When bubble gum rock like Motley Crue and Poison and the likes started going by the wayside, Pantera did not know what to do cause that was the kinda music they played. They corrupted the true metal scene IMHO and gave motley crue fans a place to go.... True story.:afro:

Poison & Motley Crue?? LMAO.. They're not even close...

Truer story! :thup:

:wtf:

WTF are you smoking?

WTF are you smoking?

I don't make shit up man. Here is a photo of them before their transformation.

terry-pantera.jpg

WTF are you smoking?

I don't make shit up man. Here is a photo of them before their transformation.

terry-pantera.jpg

Original "image" aside, their music was no where near "bubble gum rock"

Forum List

Back