All 193% of Republicans Support Palin, Romney and Huckabee

Fox hires based on blind adherence to wingnut philosophy, intelligence and sense are not a requirement for working there. LOL

Fox hires based on blind adherence to wingnut philosophy, intelligence and sense are not a requirement for working there. LOL
Can I get an equivalency ruling on MSNBS with Olbermann and Maddow? Are they blindly adhering to a wingnut philosophy? Is intelligence and sense a requirement, benefit or detriment to working at that no longer cellar dwelling network (having just been bumped by CNN off the bottom by their sheer failure not any accomplishment on MSNBC's part).

If you're going to basically try to play gotcha with this... you should be prepared to acknowledge the failures of the paragons of the State Controlled Media.

Can I get an equivalency ruling on MSNBS with Olbermann and Maddow? Are they blindly adhering to a wingnut philosophy? Is intelligence and sense a requirement, benefit or detriment to working at that no longer cellar dwelling network (having just been bumped by CNN off the bottom by their sheer failure not any accomplishment on MSNBC's part).

If you're going to basically try to play gotcha with this... you should be prepared to acknowledge the failures of the paragons of the State Controlled Media.

you sir, get the deflection award. please learn logic 101 and then trying posting again

you sir, get the deflection award. please learn logic 101 and then trying posting again
Just trying to help alert people to rampant hypocrisy wherever I go. Consider it one of the many services. Thank you for the sarcasm, though. It was entertaining in it's attempt at refutation. But really. Are we going to apply the same standard of criticism to MSNBC, or stick with a double standard as is the norm in the State Controlled Media and it's acolytes?

I will admit that graph was funny, but my issue in this thread was with the post I responded to and it's criticism of Fox's staff and hiring practices. A nice irrelevant ad hominim but had nothing to do with the funny goof instantly debunked by pure observation of the moderately observant.

Last edited:
LOL
wonkette
what an unbiased source

this would depend on the story behind the graphic
it COULD have been how many would support which candidate and been multiple choice
which the fucking moron wonkette didnt explain

123912454729.jpg

LOL
wonkette
what an unbiased source

it COULD have been how many would support which candidate and been multiple choice

Fun Fact: They used favorability ratings, which shouldn't be expressed in a pie chart.

LOL
wonkette
what an unbiased source

Fun Fact: They used favorability ratings, which shouldn't be expressed in a pie chart.
yes, it was a stupid graphic
and this is somehow news that a news org used a stupid or error filled graphic?

LOL

LOL

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/112009_palin.pdf

Now that I have confirmed the validity, you move the goal posts like a fool, don't do so. It was on the web and posted.

Seriously, look at some of the threads those on your side of the table post as so called news, then come back and tell me what is considered news.

LOL

Now that I have confirmed the validity, you move the goal posts like a fool, don't do so. It was on the web and posted.

Seriously, look at some of the threads those on your side of the table post as so called news, then come back and tell me what is considered news.
what the fuck are you talking about
i moved NOTHING
"god damned what the fuck is your problem?

i moved NOTHING

First you attacked the source. Then you questioned it's existence or validity. I proved it was real.

Then you questioned whether it was news.

That is moving the goal posts.

Last edited:

LOL

No goal posts were moved. You are high.

LOL

No goal posts were moved. You are high.
Oh thank God! I was wondering if I was the one high. I didn't see any goalposts either. So ummm... were they moved before we got here or are we at the wrong place?

or are there ANY goalposts?

This isn't one of those darn 'there is no spoon' moments is it? They make my head hurt.

If some people want to act snarky, be my guest. However, I have already showed exactly what that is. Time to find another thread to try and troll folks.

LOL
wonkette
what an unbiased source

LOL

Fox screwed up AGAIN? What professionals they have. No wonder they have such high ratings from those lemmings who watch it. :clap2:

If some people want to act snarky, be my guest. However, I have already showed exactly what that is. Time to find another thread to try and troll folks.
"Have already showed"? LMAO. And you link me to a moving the goal posts definition at an English site?

Can't........

stop........

laughing!

i moved NOTHING

First you attacked the source. Then you questioned it's existence or validity. I proved it was real.

Then you questioned whether it was news.

That is moving the goal posts.
wonkette is a well know far left MOONBAT site
dont like that being pointed out
dont use it
and as for the rest fuck off punk

Forum List

Back