Aljazeera

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
201324155649173734_20.jpg

Iranian scientist holds Ahmadinejad prototype...

Ahmadinejad wants to be first Iran astronaut

President says he is ready to take the risk of being the first human being sent into space by his country's scientists.

Last Modified: 04 Feb 2013

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has said he is ready to take the risk of becoming the first human being sent into space by Iran, national media reports.

"I'm ready to be the first Iranian to sacrifice myself for our country's scientists," the official IRNA news agency quoted him as saying on the sidelines of an exhibition of space achievements in Tehran on Monday.

Ahmadinejad wants to be first Iran astronaut - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

010313_casone_gore_640.jpg

Kincaid: Al Gore's 'Global Mind' Ripe for Jihad

By Cliff Kincaid
February 5, 2013

The controversy over his sale of Current TV to Terror Television channel Al Jazeera has tended to dominate coverage of Al Gore’s new 558-page book, The Future, about a “global mind” and the “planetization” of consciousness also known as “Earth Inc.” The book is as bizarre as the sale of his channel to Terror TV.

Indeed, the book sounds like something from the mind of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard. However, Gore claims to be serious and the book is not supposed to be science fiction.

» Kincaid: Al Gore's 'Global Mind' Ripe for Jihad » Commentary -- GOPUSA

NY Times promotes Al Jazeera America (Current TV) channel, calls the U.S. Constitution “evil”, admires Al Jazeera purchase of U.S. Current TV, and applauds Al Gore’s wit in selling Islamist access to American TV.

As an organization that is Defending American Values we cannot allow the New York Times propaganda to go unchallenged. The best way to counter the liberal media’s bias is to voice concern to their advertisers.

After calling US Constitution evil NY Times promotes Al Jazeera America channel.

Many companies stopped advertising with New York Times after receiving emails of concern.

Click here to send your email to the New York Times advertisers.

Full Article

I like the idea of a link to send complaints to NY advertisers. Very convenient. Good idea. Now here we have another liberal. Al Gore. Who just sold his tv channel to a terrorist front organization that operates the same as any front organization for communism - Al Gore sold the American people out. In NYC of all places, ground zero, folks! Wake up! My goodness!

Forum List

Back