Marie888

† † †
Sep 28, 2010
Temporarily on earth †
ALIPAC - ALIPAC Calls for the Impeachment of President Barack Obama

June 28, 2011

For National Release

(866) 703-0864 / [email protected]

The Americans for Legal Immigration PAC is calling for the impeachment of President Barack Obama for his involvement in the Operation Gunrunner scandal, as well as his recent edict instructing federal employees to establish a form of amnesty for illegal aliens in defiance of the Congress, existing federal laws, and the US Constitution.

Obama's ICE Director John Morton issued a memo on June 17th to all ICE Field Office Directors, Special Agents-in-Charge, and all Chief Counsel, authorizing them to decline to remove illegal aliens who meet the qualifications for amnesty under the DREAM Act Amnesty which Congress has rejected many times.

Congressional investigations have determined that Obama's ATF and Justice Department have been supplying assault weapons to the drug cartels that import most of America's cocaine, methamphetamine, and illegal immigrants.

-and-

Impeach Obama
“President Obama is no longer the legitimate president of the United States,” said William Gheen, President of ALIPAC. “By arming drug and human smugglers with assault weapons that have been used to kill American and Mexican citizens and police forces, and by ordering amnesty for illegal aliens which has been rejected by both the Congress and the American public more than eight times, Obama has committed a form of treason against the United States and must be removed from office by Congress.”

I just ran across this on the net. I'm curious about it, does anyone know if this (and these sites) hold any weight, and/or any truth to it. Or how Obama could've been tied in with this possible Gunrunner scandal?
Gunrunning scandal uncovered at the ATF - CBS News

Good luck with that..second Democratic President in a row impeached over bullshit.

I don't even think the Tea Partiers are that idiotic.

Sounds like people stretching the facts to get the truth they want.

I seriously doubt big 0 passed down the orders for Gunrunner.

There's always someone that wants a Pres impeached.

Good luck with that..second Democratic President in a row impeached over bullshit.

I don't even think the Tea Partiers are that idiotic.

Thanks for the replies, I'm hoping for some who are in the Tea Party and/or Republican Party will also answer too. Just came across this, is it just an online thing someone is promoting, or does anyone know more about it?

ALI-PAC seems to be a bunch of people with a single thought to stopping illegals.
While the gripes are legit enough, the idea of impeachment is a very long stretch. The lack to many details and evidence.

ALI-PAC seems to be a bunch of people with a single thought to stopping illegals.
While the gripes are legit enough, the idea of impeachment is a very long stretch. The lack to many details and evidence.

Add in..that Obama has been deporting more illegals then almost all of the previous administrations.

Sheesh..nothing makes conservatives happy! :lol:

Add in..that Obama has been deporting more illegals then almost all of the previous administrations.

Sheesh..nothing makes conservatives happy! :lol:

WHOA!!!

Lets not throw around the word conservative like bacon at breakfast. :evil:

For all we know, these chuckle heads are just republicans. :lol:

Forum List

Back