Aliens go to hell?

They have their own special alien section....and a predator section, and a terminator section..the zombies are still lobbying for their own section in hell...

Astronomy's favorite token.

Aha, got to go there, but the right isn't racist!!! Just can't help themselves, despite protests of innocence.

You idiots are as bad as intransigent Muslims. Tyson is a nitwit. The media tried to present him as creator of Cosmos! Fucking intellectual thieves. Remember a guy named Carl Sagan? I think Tyson got his degrees the same way Obama got his. He's a media TOKEN. Live with it.

Aha, got to go there, but the right isn't racist!!! Just can't help themselves, despite protests of innocence.

You idiots are as bad as intransigent Muslims. Tyson is a nitwit. The media tried to present him as creator of Cosmos! Fucking intellectual thieves. Remember a guy named Carl Sagan? I think Tyson got his degrees the same way Obama got his. He's a media TOKEN. Live with it.

Way to go, double down!!! But the right isn't racist. Riiiiiiight.

Illusive_Man.png

Way to go, double down!!! But the right isn't racist. Riiiiiiight.

Hey genius, I'm married to a Mexican. Better sign off now and go on racist patrol, konrad. I think I saw one behind that oak tree across the street. And there's another one over there hiding in that suv. Go get 'um konrad. They're some very bright black astronomers on this planet. Tyson just doesn't happen to be one of them. Live with it.

Forum List

Back