Alex Jones to testify before congress over censorship

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Alex Jones to Testify Before Congress Over Censorship?
Infowars founder Alex Jones is en route to Washington DC where he hints he may testify before a congressional committee on Internet censorship.

-----------------------------------

Like him or not he is for all of AMerica just like Trump it's sad that so many leftist losers can't appreciate this modern day Paul Revere fighting for all of us sadly the pukes who do nothing but insult and threaten him.

Lol that should be a spectacle. A self proclaimed opponent of government, demanding the big fed gubmint abuse its power to impose their will on private organizations. He must be desperate, as he's about to lose his fortune to the people who's lives he's devastated.

I thought Alex Jones was a spreading a disease in our land; AIDS.
'American Imbecile Dysfunctional Syndrome'

Infowars founder Alex Jones is en route to Washington DC where he hints he may testify before a congressional committee on Internet censorship.

Like him or not he is for all of AMerica just like Trump it's sad that so many leftist losers can't appreciate this modern day Paul Revere fighting for all of us sadly the pukes who do nothing but insult and threaten him.
Oh that ought to be really good! :clap: Will he turn red a lot?

Complete bullshit.

Alex Jones is not going to testify before congress.

Complete bullshit.

Mindwars never fails to buy into his nonsense. Alex can deceive her 10,000 times and she will still keep gobbling up every piece of shit he feeds her.

Complete bullshit.

Mindwars never fails to buy into his nonsense. Alex can deceive her 10,000 times and she will still keep gobbling up every piece of shit he feeds her.
Damn near every time I check this site, that kook is posting a link to an Alex Jones site.

Complete bullshit.

Damn near every time I check this site, that kook is posting a link to an Alex Jones site.

The funny thing is she leans right. If you lean right and i hate you, you have to be a real fucking shit heel. Her threads are utter garbage. :laugh:

Riiight....Congress is just DYING to hear what this freakboy has to say?

The only person that wants to have Jones testify before Congress (other than morons who buy his nonsense) is Alex Jones.

Riiight....Congress is just DYING to hear what this freakboy has to say?

The only person that wants to have Jones testify before Congress (other than morons who buy his nonsense) is Alex Jones.
I kinda like his conspiracy theory stuff sometimes. I also like some other 3AM radio conspiracy theory shows. And that Ancient Aliens TV show. I don't believe any of the BS but I still think it's weirdly entertaining.

Forum List

Back