Alex Jones slept with 150 women before the age of 16

Seems to me all he does is publish red meat without verifying it and push snake oil supplements.

If somebody wanted to go after him, it should be for all that crazy snake oil he sells.

Sure, but to many right wingers, they refuse to believe it's snake oil. As long as he opposes the left, they take everything that spews from his mouth as fine wine.

Obvious snake oil is obvious. Just posting this because it's on all his Youtube pages. It's ridiculous. Some of the names! :lmao:

I can't take someone seriously that sells stuff like that, it reminds me of the "traveling medicine man" thing.

[Biome Defense 50] Biome Defense™
[Bio-True Selenium] Bio-True Selenium™
[Vitamin Mineral Fusion] Vitamin Mineral Fusion™
[Trump Calls For Auditing the Fed] Joint Formula™
[Anthroplex] Anthroplex™
[Welcome to the ALEX JONES INFOWARS STORE] Living Defense™
[Welcome to the ALEX JONES INFOWARS STORE] Deep Cleanse™
[Welcome to the ALEX JONES INFOWARS STORE] Knockout™
[Welcome to the ALEX JONES INFOWARS STORE] Brain Force™
[Welcome to the ALEX JONES INFOWARS STORE] Liver Shield™
[Welcome to the ALEX JONES INFOWARS STORE] ProstaGuard™
[Welcome to the ALEX JONES INFOWARS STORE] Child Ease™
[Welcome to the ALEX JONES INFOWARS STORE] WinterSunD3™
[Welcome to the ALEX JONES INFOWARS STORE] Ancient Defense™
[Welcome to the ALEX JONES INFOWARS STORE] Secret-12™
[Welcome to the ALEX JONES INFOWARS STORE] Oxy Powder™
[Occu Power] Occu Power™
[http://bit.ly/1rGOLsG] DNA Force™
[Survival Shield X-2 Nascent Iodine] X2 Survival Shield™
[Super Female Vitality] Super Female Vitality™
[Lung Cleanse] Lung Cleanse™
[Silver Bullet -- Colloidal Silver] Silver-Bullet - Colloidal Silver™
[Super Male Vitality] Super Male Vitality™
[http://bit.ly/1z5BCP9] Survival Shield - Nascent Iodine™
[Patriot Blend 100% Organic Coffee] Patriot Blend 100% Organic Coffee™
[Immune Support Blend 100% Organic Coffee] Immune Support 100% Organic Coffee™

Alex Jones is completely losing his shit. Even more than normal.

'When I was 16, I didn’t want to party any more. I didn’t want to play games any more,' he says in the video. 'I grew up. I’d already been in the fights, all the big rituals. I’d already had probably – I hate to brag, but I’m not bragging, it’s actually shameful – probably 150 women, or more, that’s conservative. I’d already had over 150 women.'

He also claims he'd been in fights with 'full grown men' and was dating college girls by 15.

'I was already a MAN!' he says in the video.

He also gave himself kudos for having children earlier than most men, saying he'd had a son by 24. However, his son is 14, and if he'd had him by 24, the son, Rex, would be 18 or 19, said the Austin-American Statesman.

'So, if Jones had a son when he was 24, that was another son. That’s completely possible. And, he is, of course, under no obligation to tell writers when they are doing profiles of him that he has another son. It’s just that it’s not something that’s been mentioned in anything I’ve read about Jones,' wrote Jonathan Tilove in his Austin-American Statesman blog.

'You're supposed to have children by 16 in every culture biologically,' Jones said in the video. 'You're not having them 16, there's something wrong with you.'

InfoWars' Alex Jones says he slept with 150 women by 16 | Daily Mail Online

Did someone tell him that an insanity defense could help him keep his kids? :eusa_think:

Young Alex Jones
9pXLy.jpg

'When I was 16, I didn’t want to party any more. I didn’t want to play games any more,' he says in the video. 'I grew up. I’d already been in the fights, all the big rituals. I’d already had probably – I hate to brag, but I’m not bragging, it’s actually shameful – probably 150 women, or more, that’s conservative. I’d already had over 150 women.'

He also claims he'd been in fights with 'full grown men' and was dating college girls by 15.

He also gave himself kudos for having children earlier than most men, saying he'd had a son by 24. However, his son is 14, and if he'd had him by 24, the son, Rex, would be 18 or 19, said the Austin-American Statesman.

'So, if Jones had a son when he was 24, that was another son. That’s completely possible. And, he is, of course, under no obligation to tell writers when they are doing profiles of him that he has another son. It’s just that it’s not something that’s been mentioned in anything I’ve read about Jones,' wrote Jonathan Tilove in his Austin-American Statesman blog.

'You're supposed to have children by 16 in every culture biologically,' Jones said in the video. 'You're not having them 16, there's something wrong with you.'

Did someone tell him that an insanity defense could help him keep his kids? :eusa_think:

Young Alex Jones
9pXLy.jpg

So that's what happened to him?All those steroids ate his brain?

Young Alex Jones
9pXLy.jpg

He looks like a "Cobra Kai" extra. :lol:

Young Alex Jones
9pXLy.jpg

He looks like a "Cobra Kai" extra. :lol:

Fear does not exist in this dojo! ;)

Young Alex Jones
9pXLy.jpg

He married a Jew!

Young Alex Jones
9pXLy.jpg

He married a Jew!

Very interesting. I didn't know that. Please tell me why I should give a fuck?

I don't think there's 150 women who would willingly sleep with him, so is he confessing to serial rape?

Forum List

Back