Alex Jones joins Eddie Bravo, Sam Tripoli for tin foil hat broadcast

Here he is with Joe Rogan - probably one of his most insightful, rabbit-hole interviews. I think the dude's severely schizophrenic ( they sort of touch on it ) , and obviously deranged about the Sandy Hooks stuff, and believes some other crazy shit, but also touches on some real conspiracies, which is probably the main reason they targeted him and virtually banned him. These lawsuits will bankrupt him and he could face time - I don't know all the details, but inciting death threats is probably a serious offense.
12 million hits in 5 weeks. Damn.

Rogan's raking in tons of advertising money with his podcast.

Last edited:
Here he is with Joe Rogan - probably his most insightful, rabbit-hole interviews. I think the dude's severely schizophrenic ( they sort of touch on it ) , and obviously deranged about the Sandy Hooks stuff, and believes some other crazy shit, but also touches on some real conspiracies, which is probably the main reason they targeted him and virtually banned him. These lawsuits will bankrupt him and he could face time - I don't know all the details, but inciting death threats is probably a serious offense.

Damn Joe Rogan must be really hurting these days

Here he is with Joe Rogan - probably his most insightful, rabbit-hole interviews. I think the dude's severely schizophrenic ( they sort of touch on it ) , and obviously deranged about the Sandy Hooks stuff, and believes some other crazy shit, but also touches on some real conspiracies, which is probably the main reason they targeted him and virtually banned him. These lawsuits will bankrupt him and he could face time - I don't know all the details, but inciting death threats is probably a serious offense.

No he's been busy as fuck. Gets up at 6:30 every day and goes at it.

No he's been busy as fuck. Gets up at 6:30 every day and goes at it.

I looked it up and it seems Rogan regularly mocks Jones’ lunacy on his show. So I suppose he hasn’t gone off the deep end as I thought.

RACIST ! Why you hate on tin hat wearers ?
In order to help conceal his own true identity maybe ?
1087.jpg

Forum List

Back