Alex Jones begging for donations to keep going

In the marketplace of ideas, there is no better way to determine who sinks and who swims than to rely on voluntary donations as opposed to people being made to subsidize them whether they like it or not. Not sure how you guys do TV here, but in the US, television providers pay channels per subscriber whether they watch or not.
Its difficult to take that argument seriously when he is basically asking folk to subsidise his persecution of people who have suffered enough.
This is not about "ideas" it is about subsidising wickedness.

Its difficult to take that argument seriously when he is basically asking folk to subsidise his persecution of people who have suffered enough.

Well if that is your standard, then the DNC should be outlawed. In the mea time, that you don't agree with something does not make it wicked.

Then don't send him any money, I'm not and I don't care who does, not my business. Not sure why you feel you are attention starved.

Sure is...every time you go to the gas station and the store...lets go brandon....

Well yeah, because buying food is exactly the same thing as giving your money to a con artist that is already richer than you.

You sheep are so much fun

Well if that is your standard, then the DNC should be outlawed. In the mea time, that you don't agree with something does not make it wicked.
Well I suppose you filter that from your own value system. Personally, I cant think of anything more disgusting than mocking grieving parents. But thats how I was raised.

Well I suppose you filter that from your own value system. Personally, I cant think of anything more disgusting than mocking grieving parents. But thats how I was raised.

Alex Jones was certainly vile and disgusting for doing that, and I hope the creep gets what he deserves for it.

Since you mentioned it, though, I CAN think of something more disgusting than this. You have made countless posts to show your support for the violent gang rape of British children by Islamic supremacists and have devoted yourself to enabling more child rapes through your constant abuse of anybody who objects. In dong such, you are actually taking an active role in enabling the rape of children by your attempts to help create a climate of intimidation so that people remain silent.

To me, that is worse. Both situations involve innocent children and both attitudes deserve condemnation in the strongest possible terms.

Alex Jones was certainly vile and disgusting for doing that, and I hope the creep gets what he deserves for it.

Since you mentioned it, though, I CAN think of something more disgusting than this. You have made countless posts to show your support for the violent gang rape of British children by Islamic supremacists and have devoted yourself to enabling more child rapes through your constant abuse of anybody who objects. In dong such, you are actually taking an active role in enabling the rape of children by your attempts to help create a climate of intimidation so that people remain silent.

To me, that is worse. Both situations involve innocent children and both attitudes deserve condemnation in the strongest possible terms.
Perhaps you could produce just one of these posts you lying **** ?

Perhaps you could produce just one of these posts you lying ****

Well, there is your behavior in this thread, where you call people racist for not supporting the rape of children

Here are some of your various threads showing your delight over the imprisonment of a man opposed to the right of Muslims to rape children

Anybody can see for themselves how you have devoted yourself to helping enable these rapes.

Forum List

Back