Alex Baldwin vindicated

And therein lies the crux of the matter. The evidence WAS destroyed. There is no logical reason for destroying the gun. This isn't the first time a person has accidentally killed a person. They've handled these cases before. Supposing that you are correct--and I am not conceding that point, everyone associated with this case in that justice department in NM should be held criminally liable.
I believe you are too easily led down the garden path and that is part of the reason this country has sunk to the depths that it has.

The FBI was trying to disprove the claim that the weapon could fire without the trigger being pulled. They said they could not make it fire without the trigger being pulled except by striking the hammer. The firing pin rests on the cartridge primer in that design.

They were trying to get the weapon to fail. One of the lessons from the Remington 700 situation I pointed out above. It didn’t fail every time. It might fail once out of a hundred, or thousand instances. If it failed today. It might not fail again for weeks or months, or perhaps even years.

Testing weapons to try and induce a failure will sometimes cause a failure you didn’t expect. The Army while testing weapons destroys many inadvertently. They do this to try and eliminate any design flaws that are not apparent. Something that should have prevented the Sig Pistols they took which can fire inadvertently if it is dropped.

Now I haven’t said the Armorer was not negligent. The FBI report states the weapon was not well maintained. So choosing that weapon was a very bad decision. Allowing live ammo on the set was also a violation of industry standards.

But you don’t want the Armorer. You want Baldwin roasted on a spit. Not because you think he is guilty. But because you don’t like leftists and want to see them punished.

But you don’t understand the difference between normal gun safety and movie prop policy.
I think it is what you don't understand about gun safety--movie prop policy does not change that and the result of that policy speaks for itself. You can cite all the "what ifs" you want. Life, reality and law don't operate on "what ifs." He and the employees of the enterprise were negligent. There was collusion in the NM justice dept. and nothing you can say to smooth over those facts change them. But such is the system we have under this current political system in this country.

The FBI was trying to disprove the claim that the weapon could fire without the trigger being pulled. They said they could not make it fire without the trigger being pulled except by striking the hammer. The firing pin rests on the cartridge primer in that design.
IRRELEVANT to anything. Live ammo should not have been on the set. Baldwin should have ensured the gun was safe. The weapon should not have been pointed at another human. AND with the special effects technology that we have in the production of movies today, there is no reason that even blanks are necessary in the production. Foley board tech of the fifties could accomplish anything necessary. You've been sold a phony bill of goods and you just keep buying.

I think it is what you don't understand about gun safety--movie prop policy does not change that and the result of that policy speaks for itself. You can cite all the "what ifs" you want. Life, reality and law don't operate on "what ifs." He and the employees of the enterprise were negligent. There was collusion in the NM justice dept. and nothing you can say to smooth over those facts change them. But such is the system we have under this current political system in this country.

Ok. Show
Me the law that says you must check to see if a weapon is loaded. Show me the law that says you are a murderer if you don’t.

IRRELEVANT to anything. Live ammo should not have been on the set. Baldwin should have ensured the gun was safe. The weapon should not have been pointed at another human. AND with the special effects technology that we have in the production of movies today, there is no reason that even blanks are necessary in the production. Foley board tech of the fifties could accomplish anything necessary. You've been sold a phony bill of goods and you just keep buying.

Actually I asked a friend who has worked for thirty years in the movies and TV. An old friend from High School who went into props. So if he is lying with thirty years of experience, I’d be surprised.

But hey. What do people in the industry actually know? They must bow down to your superior knowledge.

I said it before. Ignorant is when you don’t know. Idiotic is when you won’t learn.

Do you understand what "negligent" homicide is? If someone dies due to your gross negligence that is what you are guilty of.

I posted links to support my arguments. All you keep doing is saying I know.

I know you are a coward who won’t admit that you were wrong. You said firearms don’t fire without the trigger bing pulled. I posted links proving you wrong. You didn’t acknowledge that. You just ignored it. Like a Good Conservative just ignore the proof that you are wrong.

Now you argue negligence. In that case you have to show that the individual did something outside of accepted practices. There again you are wrong and are either too stupid to see it or too dishonest to admit it.

It is why I explained about how props are handled in the movies and TV. You say negligence. They bring up a dozen experts who describe the normal way things are done on movie and TV sets and your argument goes down in flames. The defendant is acquitted.

So tell me. Why do you want Baldwin so much? Is it because he portrayed Trump on SNL? Or is it because he is just a Liberal and you hate Liberals?

I don’t like the Bundy’s. I still think they are assholes. But I am glad that they had the charges dismissed when the FBI lied. It is the right thing. Unlike you I love principles and truth. And I don’t use a litmus test to decide who deserves the right outcome.

So you are a coward for not admitting you were wrong about guns firing without the trigger being pulled. You are dishonest. Anything else you wish to demonstrate for the readers?

You posted links that were irrelevant to the conversation. A person was killed due to the negligence of another person having live ammo in a weapon and not ensuring that it was not there. The condition of the gun is NOISE. Alec Baldwin is GUILTY of negligent homicide.

You got me. It’s all a conspiracy. In fact I am agent 496 of cell 345,543. Where is that sarcasm smiley?

In fact I was just posting to our secret message board to support the Volusa County Sheriff who is targeting Neo Nazi’s in Florida who are harassing and attacking Jews.

Funny that the gun didn't "go off by itself" until it was in Baldwin's hand. It didn't go off while sitting on a table or in a box. Only when Baldwin had his finger on the trigger. But I give folks credit for using their vivid imaginations.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

ActionJackson as always,once again dragon idiot has demonstrated WHY she needs to change her user name to dragonIDIOT.

hope your ears are tuned in Dragonlady err I mean Dragonidiot.

Last edited:
And therein lies the crux of the matter. The evidence WAS destroyed. There is no logical reason for destroying the gun. This isn't the first time a person has accidentally killed a person. They've handled these cases before. Supposing that you are correct--and I am not conceding that point, everyone associated with this case in that justice department in NM should be held criminally liable.
I believe you are too easily led down the garden path and that is part of the reason this country has sunk to the depths that it has.
you got to remember this troll STILL believes the warren commission report all these decades later and actually believes in magic bullets that have STILL not been invented yet even in this state of art technology we have let alone wasnt around on nov 22nd 1963 so you can see the level of stupidity you are dealing with Concerned American :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Anyone who thought Alec Baldwin was going to be convicted of anything hasn't been paying attention these last few years. If you are a Democrat Party asset, you will get a pass.
:yes_text12: amen to that, EVERYBODY on this thread knows that had John schnider done that he would have been crucified by the courts and media and would be serving alife sentence. John Schneider nailed it when he said Baldwin committed criminal negligence,i see all the trolls like dragon idiot,the op,savannah all did THIS-:scared1:when i took them to school here on post# 536.

I know you are a coward who won’t admit that you were wrong. You said firearms don’t fire without the trigger bing pulled. I posted links proving you wrong. You didn’t acknowledge that. You just ignored it. Like a Good Conservative just ignore the proof that you are wrong.

Now you argue negligence. In that case you have to show that the individual did something outside of accepted practices. There again you are wrong and are either too stupid to see it or too dishonest to admit it.

It is why I explained about how props are handled in the movies and TV. You say negligence. They bring up a dozen experts who describe the normal way things are done on movie and TV sets and your argument goes down in flames. The defendant is acquitted.

So tell me. Why do you want Baldwin so much? Is it because he portrayed Trump on SNL? Or is it because he is just a Liberal and you hate Liberals?

I don’t like the Bundy’s. I still think they are assholes. But I am glad that they had the charges dismissed when the FBI lied. It is the right thing. Unlike you I love principles and truth. And I don’t use a litmus test to decide who deserves the right outcome.

So you are a coward for not admitting you were wrong about guns firing without the trigger being pulled. You are dishonest. Anything else you wish to demonstrate for the readers?

and this post of mine here debunks all your propaganda shill.:itsok:

:anj_stfu::dig::eusa_whistle::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Indeed,he blatantly keeps trolling ignoring the laws of movie safety. as i said earlier,james best who played roscoe on the dukes of hazzard he knew that you NEVER pointed a gun at a fellow actor when he was using his prop gun and yelling out FREEZE. He NEVER did that,this troll is clueless about the laws of filmmaking and how criminally negligent baldwin was.

i mean come on,as i said earlier,i took theatre classses in high school and i played a role back then where i shot someone and my theatre instructer STRESSED to me that i should NEVER point the gun at a fellow actor,i knew this,james best from dukes of hazzard knew this,yet baldwin didnt?:uhoh3: this savaanah troll is embarrassing himself with his trolling.:laughing0301:

he is getting DESPERATE in his hail marys to avoid admitting he has lost this debate and is the loser from people like you and action jackson.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
LA RAM FAN is adamant. He has experience in high school theater.

Never point the gun at another actor he says. This never happens. He has high school theater to prove it.

I especially like the over the shoulder framed shots. The ones where he points the gun directly at the other actors in the scene. But that just isn’t done.

Remote control cameras were not a thing then. Everyone blacklist Clint. Don’t watch any of his movies.

When he was poking Clint with the gun. Where was he really pointing it? Sure it was probably a rubber or plastic gun in that scene. But in all the scenes?

Shall I keep posting scenes?

Well shit. Perhaps when they film it they are doing something different.

Nope. Damn.

The high school theater argument is like claiming you could play in the Major League because you played Little League Baseball which is exactly the same thing.

Accidents with guns on movie sets are not unheard of. I was a kid when this happened.

The lawsuit revolved around the idea that the actor should have been required to turn in a live gun loaded with blanks. Instead of just holding it.

The Untouchables 1987 Extract The Team

Another dummy gun I guess.

I can do this all night. I can do it all day. And these are just off of the top of my head. How many days of it do you think Baldwin’s lawyers would be able to go to show his actions were in keeping with the normal industry practices. Granted that doesn’t include live ammo, but care of, loading, and preparing the weapons is the job of the Armorer because everyone isn’t an expert. And it’s safer and better to hire an expert than expect everyone to know what they are doing. After reading many of your posts I can say I wouldn’t be concerned around most of you hang Baldwin types. I’d just stand perfectly still while you all shot yourselves trying to quick draw.

Forum List

Back