Alert: Roger Stone Is Destroying The Russian Collusion Story Right Now Before House Intel Committee

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
It's pure gold. He's unraveling the narrative and exposing the real collusion between Hillary, Podesta, Russia and the Ukraine.

Here's his opening statement to the House Intelligence Committee.

Read this folks! It's worth it.
Stone Opening Statement | Wiki Leaks | Politics Of The United States

Story
Stone Releases His Opening Statement Before House Intel Committee Appearance - The Daily Caller

Five supporters, who identified themselves as members of Blacks for Trump, a group that often shows up at Trump rallies in support of the president, gathered outside the hearing room to show support for Stone. Their shirts read “Trump & Republicans are not racist.”

Five members..:rofl:

Roger Stone show arrives on Capitol Hill

• Banned
It's pure gold. He's unraveling the narrative and exposing the real collusion between Hillary, Podesta, Russia and the Ukraine.

Story
Stone Releases His Opening Statement Before House Intel Committee Appearance - The Daily Caller

Five supporters, who identified themselves as members of Blacks for Trump, a group that often shows up at Trump rallies in support of the president, gathered outside the hearing room to show support for Stone. Their shirts read “Trump & Republicans are not racist.”

And?

Story

And?

I found that to be funny... Anyway I think Stone is a stupid man.. and Muller may have something up his sleeve to get past Stone's circus today.

Also, isn't Stone angry at Trump? I thought I read that awhile back.

• Banned

Story

And?

I found that to be funny... Anyway I think Stone is a stupid man.. and Muller may have something up his sleeve to get past Stone's circus today.

You thought wrong. Nevertheless, are you more financially successful than Roger Stone?

Story

And they should be ignored why ?
Is it really because there are only 5 or the more likely scenario they are not there to protest against Trump and Republicans as leftist believe black folks should. How dare those negroes deviate from the progressive liberal narrative

Story

Is it really because there are only 5 or the more likely scenario they are not there to protest against Trump and Republicans as leftist believe black folks should. How dare those negroes deviate from the progressive liberal narrative

They use the same 5 black guys in every rally too...I just find it funny how Trump puts them in the back of him..

ct-blacks-for-trump-guy-rally-20170823

Story

They use the same 5 black guys in every rally too...I just find it funny how Trump puts them in the back of him..

ct-blacks-for-trump-guy-rally-20170823
Nah they ain't doing what the left expects black people to do.

No no no....only the other side is corrupt...never your side!

You are an idiot if you think corruption is only on the other side.

All incumbents should be voted out......every last fucking one.

Story

And?

You thought wrong. Nevertheless, are you more financially successful than Roger Stone?

Roger Stone is looking out for Roger Stone... not Trump. So it will be interesting to see the results from his questioning..

He wanted his questioning out for the public to see because he loves the attention.

Story
Like stone is even capable of telling the truth.
Can't wait for Mueller's final report and watch your reaction when the Trump Crime Family is indicted.

Story

And?

He wanted his questioning out for the public to see because he loves the attention.

No, he wants the truth to be publicly exposed.

There was collusion. Trump Jr and several aides agreed to meet with a Russian National to get dirt on Clinton. There is 1 instance of collusion and it shows they were willing to collude.

Maybe Roger Stone can talk about how he bragged about having a pipeline to WikiLeaks and how he knew Podesta's hacked e-mails would be posted on WikiLeaks before they were actually put up.

Forum List

Back