Aleppo shariah court calls Operation Euphrates Shield “legal jihad”

ROFLMAO-------"initially a british colony"--------yeah? so was NEW JERSEY----for that matter so was NEW YORK.
Spanish, they were Spanish in the first place. However, did Saddam intervene when Mel Gibson recaptured New York?

Saddam invaded a SOVEREIGN nation----in order to get his
How many raids on sovereign nations were carried out by your government?

filthy hands on its OIL. --------the invasion was LAUDED
by islamo Nazis THRUOUT THE UMMAH based on the LIBEL that Kuwait was not using its VAST WEALTH for the GLORY OF THE UMMAH. How do I know?-------I was working with a LARGE ARRAY of UMMAH nuts at that time. UMMAH UBER ALLES ----just like you.
Heck, it is ÜBER, not UBER!

I don't have an UMLAT on my keyboard. Neither New Jersey nor New York was ever a Spanish colony. Mel Gibson is of IRISH extraction------read that ----British subject. Both New York and New Jersey still harbor large populations of persons of Irish extraction
Its UMLAUT! And yes, it was.

nope--------never. in English it is UMLAT
Initially a Spanish/Portuguese establishment, it was overtaken by the Dutch, then by the Brits and finally by the Americans.

Juan (Jan) Rodriguez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dutch New Amsterdam vs. the Spanish Empire | Nueva York (1613 – 1945)

ROFLMAO-------"initially a british colony"--------yeah? so was NEW JERSEY----for that matter so was NEW YORK.
Spanish, they were Spanish in the first place. However, did Saddam intervene when Mel Gibson recaptured New York?

Saddam invaded a SOVEREIGN nation----in order to get his

filthy hands on its OIL. --------the invasion was LAUDED
by islamo Nazis THRUOUT THE UMMAH based on the LIBEL that Kuwait was not using its VAST WEALTH for the GLORY OF THE UMMAH. How do I know?-------I was working with a LARGE ARRAY of UMMAH nuts at that time. UMMAH UBER ALLES ----just like you.

I don't have an UMLAT on my keyboard. Neither New Jersey nor New York was ever a Spanish colony. Mel Gibson is of IRISH extraction------read that ----British subject. Both New York and New Jersey still harbor large populations of persons of Irish extraction

Initially a Spanish/Portuguese establishment, it was overtaken by the Dutch, then by the Brits and finally by the Americans.

your information is faulty-------NEW YORK is a big place. ------
little tiny very early farming settlements and little localized places in what eventually became NEW YORK---------were not NEW YORK-----they were little tiny farmng settlements
in the HUDSON VALLEY -------which were possessions of various different countries-------part of what is 'New York City---ie just a city within the state of New York-----was New Amsterdam Little farming settlements in the Hudson valley---were-----way back before NEW YORK was a British colony were also DUTCH

little tiny very early farming settlements and little localized places in what eventually became NEW YORK---------were not NEW YORK-----they were little tiny farmng settlements
in the HUDSON VALLEY -------which were possessions of various different countries-------part of what is 'New York City---ie just a city within the state of New York-----was New Amsterdam Little farming settlements in the Hudson valley---were-----way back before NEW YORK was a British colony were also DUTCH
Whats your point? That American cities fell from the skies?

American cities developed over time-------New York is a STATE-----you are confusing NEW YORK CITY-----with NEW YORK STATE

American cities developed over time-------New York is a STATE-----you are confusing NEW YORK CITY-----with NEW YORK STATE
I am not. Neither the State of New York (small state) nor the City of New York, which is basically the state, existed back then.

I am not. Neither the State of New York (small state) nor the City of New York, which is basically the state, existed back then.

right----and NEITHER was "NEW AMSTERDAM"-----nor were they "NEW AMSTERDAM" during the revolutionary war.
The statement "...the city of new York is basically the state..." is the product of a psychotic mind. New York is a large State------New York city is a tiny portion thereof

right----and NEITHER was "NEW AMSTERDAM"-----nor were they "NEW AMSTERDAM" during the revolutionary war.
The statement "...the city of new York is basically the state..." is the product of a psychotic mind. New York is a large State------New York city is a tiny portion thereof
Rather small. Almost the half of the population lives in one city, New York.

New York City is VERY DENSELY POPULATED------its land covers only a tiny portion of the WHOLE STATE. Is this stuff
beyond your comprehension? ------the issue was-----whether or not New York is a DUTCH COLONY (one of your theories) or a SPANISH COLONY (another of your theories) The answer is-------No-----it WAS a colony of the British Empire.
For a relatively short time the land included settlements of
dutch, german, and british people.. That was before the WHOLE thing was called New York (named after York, England)

New York City is VERY DENSELY POPULATED------its land covers only a tiny portion of the WHOLE STATE. Is this stuff
beyond your comprehension? ------the issue was-----whether or not New York is a DUTCH COLONY (one of your theories) or a SPANISH COLONY (another of your theories) The answer is-------No-----it WAS a colony of the British Empire.
dutch, german, and british people.. That was before the WHOLE thing was called New York (named after York, England)
Consult respective history books.

I know the history very well-----I know the people. I know just where the DUTCH were and where the Scottish were----and NOPE it was never a COLONY of Spain-----even if some Spanish explorer CLAIMED THE WHOLE DAMNED CONTINENT FOR CHRISTENDOM-----somewhere along
the line. Your wiki education let you down. Kuwait was a SOVEREIGN COUNTRY when the Baathist pig Saddam tried to grab its wealth for the GLORY OF ARAB UBER ALLES.
While we are at it-----Tunisia is not a colony of Italy----but things were a lot better there when it was. Syria is satellite of Iran thanks to the ASSAD dogs. Hopefully THE CHALDEANS WILL RISE AGAIN and throw off the filth of
arabia and Iran.

I know the history very well-----I know the people. I know just where the DUTCH were and where the Scottish were----and NOPE it was never a COLONY of Spain-----even if some Spanish explorer CLAIMED THE WHOLE DAMNED CONTINENT FOR CHRISTENDOM-----somewhere along
the line. Your wiki education let you down. Kuwait was a SOVEREIGN COUNTRY when the Baathist pig Saddam tried to grab its wealth for the GLORY OF ARAB UBER ALLES.
While we are at it-----Tunisia is not a colony of Italy----but things were a lot better there when it was. Syria is satellite of Iran thanks to the ASSAD dogs. Hopefully THE CHALDEANS WILL RISE AGAIN and throw off the filth of
arabia and Iran.
You appear to have no knowledge about anything. I never spoke about a Spanish colony, btw.

Forum List

Back