aleksandr dugin endorses Trump

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Aleksandr Dugin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fascist. Putin Advisor. Wants to bring the end of days by creating chaos and work throughout the world. Hates America. Writes about how to destroy America. Evil dude. Never found anything to like about America.

Until Trump. Now please take a step back and think about this. Why does this evil guy like Trump?

He also said he hates Cruz and Rubio. I'm going yo stick with the candidate this guy hates.

When I went to church Sunday I complained about getting old and hurting everywhere.
The answer I got was, it beats the alternative.

Fascist. Putin Advisor. Wants to bring the end of days by creating chaos and work throughout the world. Hates America. Writes about how to destroy America. Evil dude. Never found anything to like about America.

Until Trump. Now please take a step back and think about this. Why does this evil guy like Trump?

He also said he hates Cruz and Rubio. I'm going yo stick with the candidate this guy hates.
Maybe good, mutually benefiting trade opportunities? Russia is not the enemy..... such as direct threat to the U.S.
Take your tin hat off... maybe you can actually think then

Stupid thread OP, stupid comments by you as well. There's no 'end of days', religion is manmade.

The Ivans know Trump is clueless and too old to learn anything about how to use our vanishing economic and military power. Presidents turn to "foreign policy" when they can't get anything past a grid-locked Congress.....and when Trump does that, they'll chew his ass bloody and get us in a land war in eastern Europe that we can't possibly win without tactical nukes.

The communist party endorsed Obama, and they'll probably endorse Hillary. We can play the same guilt-by-association game with her if you like. It's easy to be a douche bag.

Sorry for your loss, Aleks:

The Ivans know Trump is clueless and too old to learn anything about how to use our vanishing economic and military power. Presidents turn to "foreign policy" when they can't get anything past a grid-locked Congress.....and when Trump does that, they'll chew his ass bloody and get us in a land war in eastern Europe that we can't possibly win without tactical nukes.
Hey dipshit! We don't have "tactical nukes". You need to check in with reality every decade or so!

Forum List

Back