Alarming levels of dangerous plastics found children's bodies study

Alarming levels of dangerous plastics found children's bodies

How long did it take the plastics to find the children's bodies? Was the plastic trained by the government to sniff them out like dogs or do they use old tracking techniques?

Relevant reading...

It is raining plastic

Snip....

“I think the most important result that we can share with the American public is that there’s more plastic out there than meets the eye,” said Wetherbee. “It’s in the rain, it’s in the snow. It’s a part of our environment now.”

“My results are purely accidental,” he said, though they are consistent with another recent study that found microplastics in the Pyrenees, suggesting plastic particles could travel with the wind for hundreds, if not thousands, of kilometers. Other studies have turned up microplastics in the deepest reaches of the ocean, in UK lakes and rivers and in US groundwater.

Relevant reading...

It is raining plastic

Snip....

“I think the most important result that we can share with the American public is that there’s more plastic out there than meets the eye,” said Wetherbee. “It’s in the rain, it’s in the snow. It’s a part of our environment now.”

“My results are purely accidental,” he said, though they are consistent with another recent study that found microplastics in the Pyrenees, suggesting plastic particles could travel with the wind for hundreds, if not thousands, of kilometers. Other studies have turned up microplastics in the deepest reaches of the ocean, in UK lakes and rivers and in US groundwater.
Micro plastics are more of a true threat to the environment than the Climate scam. These polymers take thousands of years to break down only becoming smaller without completely degrading.
A threat to marine and human life.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S001393510800159X
What are microplastics?
Seriously? Micro beads in toothpaste?

Add to that, every human on the planet has Teflon in their blood. A chemicle known as C8.

Teflon and Perfluorooctanoic Acid (PFOA)

We will kill ourselves with chemicals long before the climate kills us.

• Banned
I dunnno but when you are a little smarter the method used to find your answer is the same way you find truth or not it's just this easy to get LEGIT information.
now all you gotta do is go Transcribe it all......

upload_2019-9-15_17-28-32.png

upload_2019-9-15_17-29-24.png

• Banned
Alarming levels of dangerous plastics found children's bodies

How long did it take the plastics to find the children's bodies? Was the plastic trained by the government to sniff them out like dogs or do they use old tracking techniques?

Well I dunnno bet you put your kid in one every nnight . or grand kid bet you wore one too that's what's wrong with you . Oh silly me I forgot since it's damaged your brain you were not able to piece together how they get it . hehehe dip shit

Researchers said that they were especially concerned about high levels of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) that were found in the study. PFOA is an extremely persistent, bioaccumulative, and toxic chemical frequently used in non-stick cookware and in waterproof clothing.

There you go nice and simple for you.

Forum List

Back