Alarm in JERUSALEM!!!!!

Hamas claim it fire the rocket and it was a quassam. Quassams apparently cannot reach West Jerusalem from Gaza. So if what they claim is true, it couldn't have come from Gaza.

from WHERE?

I've just heard on Sky News that the attack followed the Jumah rant (not so unusual) and a huge amount of Allahu Akhbah-ing before and after setting off the rocket (s) aimed at Jerusalme, not sure from exactly where in Gaza.
Hope it lands on the Dome of Crock.

News reporter said the Knesset was possibly the target, and since these rockets are so inaccurate they clearly weren't too worried about accidentally hitting the place they claim is soooo important to them, the Dome.

I've just heard on Sky News that the attack followed the Jumah rant (not so unusual) and a huge amount of Allahu Akhbah-ing before and after setting off the rocket (s) aimed at Jerusalme, not sure from exactly where in Gaza.

News reporter said the Knesset was possibly the target, and since these rockets are so inaccurate they clearly weren't too worried about accidentally hitting the place they claim is soooo important to them, the Dome.

my sister and family live within walking distance of the knesset. something shot into the area might hit gan sacher or an apartment building. Please provide any updates about this -- I have to go in a few but need to know what's up. Thanks.

my sister and family live within walking distance of the knesset. something shot into the area might hit gan sacher or an apartment building. Please provide any updates about this -- I have to go in a few but need to know what's up. Thanks.

OK Rosend, I hope they will be OK.

I don't think it landed near the Knesset, Rosend, a reporter was saying they may have tried to aim it there, but if it came from Gaza, rather than a qassam it would have to be an Iranian supplied rocket, which has better range but the reporter said they still can't reach such targets from Gaza.

No worries, there were no people harmed in that incident.:redface:

חמאסניק יקר
חמאסניק צעיר
הגראד לנו לא יהרוס את העיר
אל תתאמץ, עדיף לוותר
ה' בשמיים ועלינו שומר

oh gee-----does anyone think it came from JORDAN???----or maybe some secret hiding place on the west bank?

I don't think it landed near the Knesset, Rosend, a reporter was saying they may have tried to aim it there, but if it came from Gaza, rather than a qassam it would have to be an Iranian supplied rocket, which has better range but the reporter said they still can't reach such targets from Gaza.
but there is still the fear that it came from the east I guess. I hope there has been nothing since.

but there is still the fear that it came from the east I guess. I hope there has been nothing since.

Yes. I think until they ID the type of rocket, we are listening to speculation.

oh gee-----does anyone think it came from JORDAN???----or maybe some secret hiding place on the west bank?

One reporter said if it is a qassam it could not have come from Gaza and may have come from the West Bank or E Jerusalem.

Analyst Dr Rosemary Hollis is saying that Hamas are likely to have new type of rockets 'left over' from the 'Arab Spring' in Libya.

Hamas has apparently claimed they fired the rocket from Gaza and that it is a new longer range rocket that they are calling an M75 Qassam. Not that Hamas are noted for the their honesty, of course.

Forum List

Back