Alan Dershowitz Responds To Durham Report With Some Pointers to his Democrat Friends of Many Years

Southerners had NO RIGHT to declare "this person coming off this boat is property, not entitled to Constitutional rights"

And yeah, you fucks did fire on Ft. Sumter, and you got what was coming...
At the time of the Civil War, half my family was tending to campfires in the Indian Nations, and the other half was engaged in circuit ministries. By the time I was born, children in my family were taught to think by parents whose parents were either Christian ministers or survivors of WWI in France. When I thought of people who snubbed or ridiculed blacks, it made me feel sorry for the way blacks were treated. It made me treat blacks as my equals whenever the opportunity opened the door, and to never, never speak ill of them. By that time, blacks weren't making friends with whites, but I don't blame them. Growing up is hard enough without having other people condescend to speak to a person of sympathy I supported because I understood people who felt themselves superior to all others. My Sunday school teacher taught scriptures like "be ye kind, one to another;" "Love thy neighbors as thyself." "Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world; red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in His sight. Jesus love the little children of the world." That song stayed in my heart for the rest of my life, and I will never stop loving Mrs. Pearl White (that really was her name), my third grade Sunday School teacher at a small Presbyterian Church in Jacinto City, Texas. And I've never been sorry for my acceptance of all others regardless of the color of their skin, eyes, etcetera. God's laws are important to me because they save people who obey Him from a world of grief.

I also am drawn to the Book of Micah that says God requires us to take care of widows and orphans as best we can. I just believe in doing good to honor Jesus Christ's forgiveness of his killers while he was on the Cross, and his parables are enchantment to my mind. Not all southern families partook of killing their fellow Americans. The Bible is a good perspectives book that brings believers in God together. It was especially important in the earliest days of American history, and people of all denominations shared opening prayers at community decision-making meetings. There were so many believers in the Foundation of America, And I embrace the thought of community meetings between all the different churches represented. I pray for peace on earth, and I hope President Trump gets the nomination of my party, because if he doesn't, he is the person I am going to vote for no matter how smeary the left is going to get about his age, whilst giving good ol' Joe the royal treatment when he goes stark, raving paniced in the middle of a sentence.

Good night, all. It was hard listening to accusers of Mayorkas from the House this morning, and I was stressed to the point of crying. I may be a Republican, but I feel terrible for people who work for President Biden, because he makes no requirements for them. I ask God to help all of us who love America.

And way too many "Christians" in the Confederacy were justifying it, and then justified segregation..

Christianity is good when it teaches quality values to kids.

When it comes to slavery and war for Israel, it should be vigorously opposed and the fraud "preachers" exposed. The preachers who told the southern flocks that slavery was consistent with Jesus were, well, just as warped as the ones who supported W, because they were the SAME frauds...
The Churches had very little to do with the war, except they had sympathy for the unfair treatment yankee states gave southerners, for example they used their political influence to force the cotton growers to sell only to northern factories for half the price they were getting for their cotton and tobacco goods in Europe. Cotton takes a warm, moist climate characteristic of the cotton fields in states the northerners had no use for other than to get goods cheap and make sure they could sell their factory-made goods at prices that benefitted them better than the south. The north and south were separated from each other long before the 1860s, as the Civil War developed into both being frustrated with the other. Fort Sumpter was the only way the southerners felt they could get their point across to the north that they expected as good of fiscal treatment as the Europeans furnished. The North refused the South because they wanted both cheaper prices and for the south to give up their enabling slaves at the same time. That was a double blow to the wealth the Southerners felt they had coming. While the north passed laws for themselves by state against slavery, they ignored the law for themselves to treat blacks with the cheapest salaries in the world and the highest rents. Which is the worst kind of slavery? Terrible treatment or terrible treatment? Southerners were nonplussed by the hypocrisy of the North, and the North's leaders thought the Southerners were full of hypocrisies. Each side ignored their own dirty little secrets. And it resulted in a warring divisional fate. There's no hate greater than losing one's fortunate son to a war that should have been worked out over diplomacy tables, but there was no consideration for the other fellow's issues. None. Zero, Zippo, Nada! And after four years of losses, there were a lot of sad widows with businesses they didn't care to engage. But they learned to pick their own cotton and how to care for wounds of the hands whose delicate skin wore out. And there was no fathers or sons coming back for half of them, no money for entertaining or anything else, and fields that were burned down in the war were horrific reminders that all their seeds burned down with the crops they were growing. It took a hundred years for the South to recover, and they took it out on black people who were free from somebody else telling them what to do. With no training in business, many blacks had no way of supporting the 40 acres and a mule they were provided from the government, and they descended into an abyss of misery, with an exception of a handful who for one reason or another were provided higher education, and that wasn't many in a society that endured immediate poverty when the war was over. The victors also had problems. The losers handed down their anger to their children for the harsh days of post war poverty and aimlessness. Europe started getting their cotton from Egypt, so marketing was scarce for the survivors of the Civil war in the South. Russia's war with Ukraine is likely to parallel what the North and the South in the states suffered in the late 1860s and beyond. In the South, the beautiful life as they knew it was gone with the wind.

Since I'm a Conservative Republican, It's best to let Alan Dershowitz Give Pointers to his Democrat Associates of Many Years, so I'm sharing his statement that neither takes away nor adds to what the Durham Report Says:

I hope it helps all-- Democrats, Republicans, and Independent people to handle the report in a way that benefits all Americans. It only takes ten minutes to listen to his concerns. Please discuss what is said. This is once I am not taking sides to be fair to Juris Doctor Dershowitz. Thanks if you are here for civil discourse with your fellow Americans.

About Alan Dershowitz: Alan Dershowitz - Wikipedia

OJ’s lawyer is your source of truth? 😝

Since I'm a Conservative Republican, It's best to let Alan Dershowitz Give Pointers to his Democrat Associates of Many Years, so I'm sharing his statement that neither takes away nor adds to what the Durham Report Says:

I hope it helps all-- Democrats, Republicans, and Independent people to handle the report in a way that benefits all Americans. It only takes ten minutes to listen to his concerns. Please discuss what is said. This is once I am not taking sides to be fair to Juris Doctor Dershowitz. Thanks if you are here for civil discourse with your fellow Americans.

About Alan Dershowitz: Alan Dershowitz - Wikipedia

Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, the left and their media will dismiss it as fake news.

Southerners had NO RIGHT to declare "this person coming off this boat is property, not entitled to Constitutional rights"

And yeah, you fucks did fire on Ft. Sumter, and you got what was coming...

Yeah they did have the legal right, until late in 1865.

The shelling of the fort was a show. Both sides used it as propaganda to rile up their young men to enlist to show those Rebels/Yankees what for. Both sides thought it would be over quick. They got tons of recruits but eventually the lust for war wore off, and both side started forcing men to fight by means of the draft. The whole country suffered tremendously.

This was an attempted coup orchestrated by hilary and obama.....they need to be arrested...

This is why the democrats have been persecuting the rioters from Jan. 6.......they were trying to cover up what the democrats actuallhy did....
The reports found it out all right, but the question is, with all that money and power that they have, they can hide out anywhere on the planet, where American cannot and will not go. Political liars are hardly worth one's time of day. Unfortunately, their lifelong supporters believe the lies and have been so comforted by lies, they just can't believe the reality of how many Americans they intended to hurt with someone like Biden using the bully pit to castigate every Republican who voted for President Trump, and get them to cling to all the false narratives and false witnesses with which they claim revenge for the election of 2016. They used their actor and actresses of Hollywood badly who never realized they'd been had by more skill thespians than they, as great as many of them are.

I didn't know that as a Democrat Senator, Joe Biden, justified segregation, until I saw this:

You can stop being an idiot any time you wish Mr. Mindreader, so plz keep yer day job because you are far off in your false characterization of me. The person I worship is Jesus Christ. I have no membership in any cult.

However, the Lord has a use for Donald Trump because he has not commited any crime against the Constitution. Because the Lord loves those who love him, the stellar life President lived while he was President had the world on the brink of having the first real peace in the Middle East for many a meliniae.

It would be a blessing if you reviewed the 300 pages of the Durham Report. It's true every little thing claimed about Trump was shown to be a severe falsehood on the part of Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Rodham Clinton, and Stalk-Trump liar Maxine Waters who thinks she can make up false narratives about President Trump and his staffers and walk away with who knows how much $oros cash for her evil deed of encouraging the young women she hired to do the dirtiest work I ever heard of-- to stalk and damage the good reputations Trump staffers, voters, and MAGA sticker automobile drivers. President Biden is worse than any of them. He said dreadful things about people who voted for the reelection of Donald Trump as though we were criminals. Hardly! We were looking forward to the first real peace between the Arabs and the Israelis in several thousand years. Biden desttoyed all that and more.

Democrats who have listened to the lie-a-thon in the press have a responsiblity to read the Durham Report which reveals a boatload of Democrat lies or errors if you will against President Donald John Trump.

Please excuse any typos because I am communication with my cellular device, and my fingers are numb.

I'm praying for those who lied and carried lies about him apologize to him. The Pee tapes were a total hoax a.o g many other things. It's no surprise it took four years to research and understand how the mountain of lies Hillary Clinton created and others in the Deep State with anti-Constitutional means. Since you will likely not bother yourself to face the facts, don't be shocked when the false witnesses may get sentences as egregious as their Constitutional acts against an innocent man.
Good grief, they erased my link forever. I wonder if it was the deep staters' followers or the FBI. What a bunch of trolls the DNC has created with all those big fat lies about President Trump, the two impeachments that banked on people believing the lying bullshit that the Steele Dossier was. I can't believe how many celebrities and everyday people were totally fooled by all those smearing lies they claimed was the gospel truth. It wasn't. Someday the WOKE crowd will wake up on the wrong side of the bed and realize that instead of being awakened to something bad about their political rivals, they were cheated out of the truth by the leadership in their own party who can be very condescending at times, standing on the broken narratives they furnished to the naïve.

Forum List

Back