Alamdouchebag set for a downfall!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Commentary: Ahmadinejad's problem with women - CNN.com

Couldn't happen to a bigger douche bag. It appears the women will vote this guy out. The day he loses which is Friday, Obama should send his congratulation to Hossein Mousavi and plan the first American head of state visit to Iran!

Mousavi seems like the real deal! He seems like the guy would can be a true peace partner. America should not pass up another chance like they did when Khatami was at the helm!

Couldn't happen to a bigger douche bag. It appears the women will vote this guy out. The day he loses which is Friday, Obama should send his congratulation to Hossein Mousavi and plan the first American head of state visit to Iran!

Mousavi seems like the real deal! He seems like the guy would can be a true peace partner. America should not pass up another chance like they did when Khatami was at the helm!

I wouldn't get my hopes up. The filthy animal khameini is still the power center there, and that won't change regardless of who wins. I hope for war to cleanse this despicable regime off of this earth...

I wouldn't get my hopes up. The filthy animal khameini is still the power center there, and that won't change regardless of who wins. I hope for war to cleanse this despicable regime off of this earth...

That's how Saddam felt about them, too.

I admire your candor in admitting your sympathetic affiliation with the Bath'ist party, Rhodes.

Not many people have that kind of chutzpuh.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Why should you care so much Rhodes?

It's their country and culture.

Why not leave them alone?

Because they murder people outside of iran, like in lebanon, argentina, europe, iraq, and israel.

Because they murder US troops who are merely trying to stabilize iraq so that they can go home and play some flag football.

Because they murder their own people, and unlike you, I actually care about civilians in other countries.

Hilarious how fascist muslims like sunni man pretend to defend muslims from western interests, but have no discomfort with muslim-on-muslim violence. No wonder the media screams when israel kills a muslim terrorist in gaza, but is silent when the syrian dictator murders 20,000 in Hama.

Because they murder people outside of iran, like in lebanon, argentina, europe, iraq, and israel.

Because they murder US troops who are merely trying to stabilize iraq so that they can go home and play some flag football.

Because they murder their own people, and unlike you, I actually care about civilians in other countries.

Hilarious how fascist muslims like sunni man pretend to defend muslims from western interests, but have no discomfort with muslim-on-muslim violence. No wonder the media screams when israel kills a muslim terrorist in gaza, but is silent when the syrian dictator murders 20,000 in Hama.
Iran has not attacked another country in over 300 years.

They are a peaceful country.

Unfortunitally, they live close to the worlds largest terrorist base camp called Israel.

No wonder Iran want's nuclear to try and defend themselves from that rogue nation.

It's always people like Rhodes who want to interfer in other people's countries and cultures.

I was drafted for Vietnam because of idiots like him thinking they know what's best for everyone in the world.

Unfortunitally, they live close to the worlds largest terrorist base camp called Israel.

No wonder Iran want's nuclear to try and defend themselves from that rogue nation.

I didn't realize I was dealing with a demagoguing idiot.

Let me know how peaceful their proxy wars are with hamas, islamic jihad, and hezboolah.

Then let us know how hanging homosexuals and adulterer's is peaceful.

Then let us know how maiming and murdering US troops in iraq is peaceful.

Then let us know how beating and torturing their own citizens in Evin prison is peaceful.

And didn't the fascist muslims claim that iran was NOT seeking nuclear weapons? Ooooopsie, you let that one slip, dickhead.

I didn't realize I was dealing with a demagoguing idiot.
You of all people Rhodes have the gall to call someone else a demagoguing idiot LOL!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Funny coming from a small man that always bitches and moans about Israel. I guess there is a double standard when it comes to Muslims!

Forum List

Back