Alabama’s QB suffered a career threatening hip injury similar to Bo Jackson’s

I have been watching the story, as a Bama fan, since the injury. A couple of things to bear in mind.

#1 - The doctors said he will make a full recovery.
#2 - The question is whether or not he come back to Alabama or goes for the NFL.
#3 - I keep hearing he will fall down in the draft.
#4 - I keep hearing that Tua needs to go for the money now.

#3 and #4 are the biggest things to discuss.

First of all, if he falls down in the draft it will be good for him. Who gets first pick? The shittiest team. Drop down 8 or 10 spots and get with a good team, so there will be quality players around him, and good coaches that will be there.

Second of all, nobody makes the big money on their first contract. It is their second or third contract that the big bucks come. If he survives, he will have the bank.

Last edited:
I have been watching the story, as a Bama fan, since the injury. A couple of things to bear in mind.

#1 - The doctors said he will make a full recovery.
#2 - The question is whether or not he come back to Alabama or goes for the NFL.
#3 - I keep hearing he will fall down in the draft.
#4 - I keep hearing that Tua needs to go for the money now.

#3 and #4 are the biggest things to discuss.

First of all, if he falls down in the draft it will be good for him. Who gets first pick? The shittiest team. Drop down 8 or 10 spots and get with a good team, so there will be quality players around him, and good coaches that will be there.

Second of all, nobody makes the big money on their first contract. It is their second or third contract that the big bucks come. If he survives, he will have the bank.

He is damaged goods right now. He will carry the label injury prone

His best bet may be #2, play another year at Alabama and show you are good as ever. The money will be there

Forum List

Back