Alabama Shooter a Left Wing Wacko Obsessed With Obama

‘Oddball’ portrait of Amy Bishop emerges - BostonHerald.com

No point... just thought it would be interesting to discuss.

Hmm..She likes bombs and guns? Sounds like a Republican to me.

She represents obama's supporters

"A family source said Bishop, a mother of four children – the youngest a third-grade boy – was a far-left political extremist who was “obsessed” with President Obama to the point of being off-putting."

She's no more "represents" Obama's supporters than the guys with the swastika signs "represent" the tea partiers.

I'm so sick of this ridiculous partisan bullshit. Seriously, grow the fuck up.

the woman's nuts and has been for a long, long time. this has as much to do with obama as the hale-bopp loons.

she grew up and lived around here (mass) for a long time and all kinds of stuff, including killing her brother with a shotgun, and assaulting a woman over a booster seat at an IHOP has come out since this happened. and that's just the stuff they can document. she was also suspected of sending a pipe bomb to one of her profs at harvard.

if the OP is supposed to be a joke, keep your day job.

wow now that was timely.....they just showed a cop on tv who is in the bomb squad.....and he was saying how he was an Obama supporter......so guns and bombs are his thing.....but he doesnt sound like a republican......gee i guess they exist on both sides.....WHO would have fucking thought that.....dam...life is full of surprises....:lol:

"A family source said Bishop, a mother of four children – the youngest a third-grade boy – was a far-left political extremist who was “obsessed” with President Obama to the point of being off-putting."

She's no more "represents" Obama's supporters than the guys with the swastika signs "represent" the tea partiers.

why did you not bold the Young Lefties Post and include him in your tongue lashing?......just askin...

I am interested in discussing this event. Can we forget the Dems/Pubs bashing and talk about the case? I don't know anything about guns but have read she shot the faculty in the head or at least tried to do so. Is that right? How did she get off so many bullets so quickly and kill/injure six people? Anyone know why the University would keep her 6plus years to deny her tenure? What was the reason for the tenure denial?
Having read the part of the details of the poor brother being killed, what do others think of the event? What other wuestions and answers are out there and please help with your opinions of the shooting, brother, tenure, etc. Thanks in advance.

The difference, like Xsited stated would be if she was a republican it would be on the front page of the NYTimes for a week. MSM on the hour every hour.

So true....not only this but the NYT would go to any length to tie her to Palin, the Tea Party Movement, make her responsible for the National Debt, blamed her for saying there were WMD's in Iraq and made her out to be a personal friend of Bin Laden.

A family source said Bishop, a mother of four children - the youngest a third-grade boy - was a far-left political extremist who was “obsessed” with President Obama to the point of being off-putting.

Wanna bet that "family source" is a "Republican"?

Wanna bet you're still a fucking dumb ass!!!!????

why did you not bold the Young Lefties Post and include him in your tongue lashing?......just askin...

It didn't catch my eye quite like this one. I have the same opinion of it - it's all stupid bullshit. I guess I'm just used to it - I frequently find myself surrounded by liberal real-life trolls that it just doesn't hit as hard.

Maybe we should just turn this thread into a Second Amendment discussion. Her access to guns had more to do with it than her support of Obama

Forum List

Back