BAMA or Texas

• BAMA

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Texas

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Halftime, Alabama up.

It looks like Texas has a wheel in the ditch, and a wheel on the track now.

Any chance that Texas' backup looks something like Vince Young so they can pull the old switcharoo in the lockerroom?

Any chance that Texas' backup looks something like Vince Young so they can pull the old switcharoo in the lockerroom?

They better hope and pray! That was 4 years ago tonight, in the same place (The Rose Bowl. )

That was one awesome game, I thought Vince was a HOSS that night, he single-handedly won that game for Texas.

They better hope and pray! That was 4 years ago tonight, in the same place (The Rose Bowl. )

That was one awesome game, I thought Vince was a HOSS that night, he single-handedly won that game for Texas.

Vince Young layed his nuts on all of USC that night.

Well, I have to go buy a new remote control tomorrow, as I threw mine rather forcfully into a wall. Thank god that they pulled it out. Good game and that kid from Texas earned my respect tonight. A true freshman, in that game, against that Alabama defense, WOW. That kid hung in there until the end. I have to give props to Texas for the way they played. That said, ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!

What's the deal with McElroy?

They were making a big deal about the fact that he'd never lost a game.

Did he win the game? It looked to me like his only role in the game was to shuttle the ball from the center to the running back...and occasionally make some bad incomplete passes.

What's the deal with McElroy?

They were making a big deal about the fact that he'd never lost a game.

Did he win the game? It looked to me like his only role in the game was to shuttle the ball from the center to the running back...and occasionally make some bad incomplete passes.

He started at QB for BAMA. He hoisted the crystal ball. He won. Alabama plays team football.

Well, I have to go buy a new remote control tomorrow, as I threw mine rather forcfully into a wall. Thank god that they pulled it out. Good game and that kid from Texas earned my respect tonight. A true freshman, in that game, against that Alabama defense, WOW. That kid hung in there until the end. I have to give props to Texas for the way they played. That said, ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!

That former LSU coach did well for Alabama this year. Congratulations.

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

rolltideroll.gif

Congrats Bama, that kid thought that came in for QB for Texas after he settled down was really impressive.

Forum List

Back