Alabama or Texas

BAMA or Texas

• BAMA

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Texas

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I lived and worked for six years in the Austin area back in the late 80's and early 90's. I went from indifferent to despising anything in burnt orange or remotely associated with UT.

Roll Tide Roll

The key to this one is going to be defense. Texas has a great offense. However, Nebraska beat down Texas' offense and BAMA's defense is even more sound than Nebraska. I know that I am biased, but I think BAMA takes this game on that alone. Low scoring game that Bama wins by 10 points.

The key to this one is going to be defense. Texas has a great offense. However, Nebraska beat down Texas' offense and BAMA's defense is even more sound than Nebraska. I know that I am biased, but I think BAMA takes this game on that alone. Low scoring game that Bama wins by 10 points.

Agreed---after watching UT struggle against Nebraska's D I can't see em running up any kind of score. Their only shot will be IF they can stop Bama's running game and get some turnovers. My money is on Bama.

Agreed---after watching UT struggle against Nebraska's D I can't see em running up any kind of score. Their only shot will be IF they can stop Bama's running game and get some turnovers. My money is on Bama.

Don't let your neighbors hear you say that.

Don't let your neighbors hear you say that.

bah---they think i'm crazy and avoid me already :lol:

I voted Alabama but I figger the game could go Texas big or Alabama in a squeeker.

Forum List

Back