Alabama cop attacked with bayonet

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Alabama Police Officer Attacked With Bayonet | Officer.com

Psycho female thug attacks cop in Alabama with a bayonet. Damn. I wonder if the Alabama police academy teaches bayonet defense? Maybe Army guys from Fort Rucker need to come do a seminar!

Attacker tried to stab cop in head and neck...and a jugular hit could be fatal within 60 seconds or less. They didn't shoot. Imagine the uproar if they'd shot an 18 year old girl!!! Several officers disarmed and controlled her. Luckily when she swung for head and neck...she missed.

As everyone knows, no cop in all of recorded history has ever before been assaulted while responding to a domestic violence call.

So, let's all thanks bucs for pointing out this brand new form of violence against cops.

As everyone knows, no cop in all of recorded history has ever before been assaulted while responding to a domestic violence call.

So, let's all thanks bucs for pointing out this brand new form of violence against cops.

Actually...it happens every day in every state. 2nd most dangerous call cops go to other than traffic stops.

This one made news because of the bayonet. And....like DontTazeMeBros thread that mentions EVERY bad cop out of the 1 million of them....i intend to post em all.

Is this like the story you posted about the police car that was shot up....only to find out the cop shot the car up himself making you look like a fool?

Is this like the story you posted about the police car that was shot up....only to find out the cop shot the car up himself making you look like a fool?

GASP!!!! You mean one guy lied!!!

You cop haters are gonna embrace that story for at least 5 years.

No....this one isn't anything like that.

No I mean a cop lied, created a narrative that it was somehow the fault of people not liking to be killed by cops and you fell for it hook, line and sinker.

No I mean a cop lied, created a narrative that it was somehow the fault of people not liking to be killed by cops and you fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Just like you idiots fell for "Hands up don't shoot"!!

I trust cops 99.9% of the time. Occasionally...one will lie.
You trust thugs 99.9 of the time. Occasionally...one is honest.

Are you talking about that liberal Masshole cop?

He was a cop...you can qualify it any way you need to in order to distance yourself from it.

He was a cop...you can qualify it any way you need to in order to distance yourself from it.

Hey, if they didn't lower the standard to allow liberals to be cops, these shitholes like Mass and NY wouldn't have any protection for their citizens.

Not that it would be a bad thing.

Hey, if they didn't lower the standard to allow liberals to be cops, these shitholes like Mass and NY wouldn't have any protection for their citizens.

Cops are cops....voting records dont matter only to idiots like yourself

Quite true. There was a big movement in the mid 2000s among reputable police departments to require a 4 year bachelor's degree to be a cop. Liberals called it racist.

Now....just a HS diploma for some. CALEA sets national standards which are voluntary. They recommend a minimum associates degree.

Good departments have now gone to offering higher pay for degrees...but allowing HS diplomas to be enough (diversity hires).

Forum List

Back