Al Sharpton Cites Trial of Jesus in Discussing Trayvon Martin Case

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA

Really...? Where the Hell did this dumbass get that "Reverend" title???
jack.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4S_Zo9iBiI]Al Sharpton Cites Trial of Jesus in Discussing Trayvon Martin Case CNSNews.com.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Does the killing of Trayvon Martin become less tragic due to the involvement of Al Sharpton?

Does the killing of Trayvon Martin become less tragic due to the involvement of Al Sharpton?

Trayvon's death is a tragedy to his family and a loss for humanity in general.... whats your point you racist asshole?

My point is obvious... Sharpton is an idiot.

Trayvon's death is a tragedy to his family and a loss for humanity in general.... whats your point you racist asshole?

My point is that white conservatives focus on Sharpton as a way to equate sharpton's actions with zimmerman's actions.

My point is that white conservatives focus on Sharpton as a way to equate sharpton's actions with zimmerman's actions.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5JCp2Hd5L8]That Boy Ain't Right - YouTube[/ame]

That's not a true statement. Sharpton has been an idiot longer than Zimmerman has been a possible murderer.

well as a preacher, he's going to find any comparison to jesus that he can.

as a racist pile of termite shit, he will lie about jesus to fit his agenda.

What was Jesus charged with

But we all know he knows so damn little about the bible that we can assume he got his degree through mail order.

He is a junior college drop-out. Some yay-hoo saw fit to ordain Sharpton when he was 5 years old. Amen.

Unfortunately yes it does. Especially comparing Trayvon Martin to Jesus.

Sharpton has a bad habit of attaching himself to the phony. It is assumed, rightly or wrongly, that if Sharpton has something to say, the case is a loser.

Lets take that further. Al Sharpton entered the Duke Lacross trial to champion Crystal Magnum, an unfortunate and inexperienced woman whom he manipulated to keep the Lacross case going far beyond its natural lifespan. She would have told the truth much earlier without Sharpton's manipulation.

He does this because it makes him money. Al Sharpton has built a fortune on manipulating black people and they keep allowing themselves to be manipulated. When he can't see a way to manipulate, Sharpton doesn't show up. As soon as he has milked the situation for every dime he can he disappears like he did in the Twana Brawley case.

Good Gaea, you're a retard.

Forum List

Back